Tax fore the Land Lord when they rent out House ore apartment ?

What about tax here in Thailand when someone rents House apartment +++. Tried fore 2 days ago but was erased by UbonJoe (But you do a wonderful job UbonJoe You should know that).

But one big problem down here in Phuket and region is att more and more landlords will not write the contract, the reason is as simple att Immigration and Tax Administration have begun and cooperation about tax and that is good for Thailand.

So the rule is 15% tax on rental notify the Tax Office per month (Especially in Phuket) If they that you, You get 60% penalty tax on top off 15 %.

My neighbor was properly taken by the Tax office here in Phuket.

Does anyone know anything about rental tax house / Apartment in Thailand ?

The tax paid for an individual is based upon total income that is more than 150k baht after deductions, See: http://www.rd.go.th/publish/6045.0.html

I think somebody was misreading this under "Deductions allowed for the calculation of PIT"

c. Income from letting out of property on hire

1) Building and wharves 30%

2) Agricultural land 20%

3) All other types of land 15%

4) Vehicles 30%

5) Any other type of property 10%

Do you have any proof that immigration is advising the revenue department that people are leasing or renting out their properties. I think it is just hearsay.

Moved to the real estate and housing forum.

Then you UbonJoe take a call to TAX OFFICE in Phuket and ask them,

Of course they have realized that they can take into Tax on rental housing, the law has been for many years but has never been used until now here in Phuket rest of Thailand i don`t Now, but coming sun my friend.

Do you have any proof that immigration is advising the revenue department that people are leasing or renting out their properties. I think it is just hearsay.

Tax Office in Phuket ObonJoe. Call them 076 211 280 l ask about tax whit rent out House ++ and about Immigration in Phuket ? Thanks if you answer.
Adresse: Mueang Phuket District, Phuket
Telefon076 211 280

• 2 months later...

Have you call

Tax Office in Phuket ObonJoe. Call them 076 211 280 l ask about tax whit rent out House ++ and about Immigration in Phuket ? Thanks if you answer.
Adresse: Mueang Phuket District, Phuket
Telefon076 211 280

Have you call Tax Office in Phuket ObonJoe. Call them 076 211 280

Any foreigner renting out a property is contravening the FBA, and it is illegal. If i was you i would keep your head below the parapet. rather than trying to raise it, unless it is held in a Thai company.

Maybe you drink to much soda? but this is about Farang rent from Thai,And next time read from the topp, and have a nice day whit your soda :)

When property is rented out on a commercial basis then the owner is liable to pay Par See Rong Ruan to the district office. Your forms have to be completed by the end of February and payment must be made by the end of March in the following year. If not then you pay interest.

If you declare the correct amount the tax works out at about one months rental income per year (assuming 100% occupancy).