What I need to sell

chang14

Maybe the OP means what documents are necessary? If so, required would be certificate of residence (or workpermit or yellow housebook), copy of passport with visa pages and of course blue registration book.

Maybe the OP means what documents are necessary? If so, required would be certificate of residence (or workpermit or yellow housebook), copy of passport with visa pages and of course blue registration book.

We're just supposed to guess all that.

Discussed before, many Land Transport offices do not require a certificate of residence when selling (i.e. transferring a vehicle to someone else) but only when buying (i.e. registering) a vehicle. Check with the specific office.

Thanks mate, that's what I was after, the blue registration book.

• 2 weeks later...

How would I get a certificate of residence.

I am here on a double entry visa. I come Thailand 1 week every 2 months. I'm 35 and work n Australia.

How would I get a certificate of residence.

I am here on a double entry visa. I come Thailand 1 week every 2 months. I'm 35 and work n Australia.

Ask your local immigration office what their requirements are. If you can't meet those, check your consulate of embassy.