Angry Phuket minivan driver pulls big knife in traffic [video]

webfact

How to become rich in Thailand.

Start betting on where the violent people hail from

bet on sri tammarat

win 95% of the time

And Krabi. Most of the Thai crims on Phuket hail from these two provinces.

but they usually wear brown uniforms...

Thats so it camouflages all the shit they are into.

How to become rich in Thailand.

Start betting on where the violent people hail from

bet on sri tammarat

win 95% of the time

And Krabi. Most of the Thai crims on Phuket hail from these two provinces.

but they usually wear brown uniforms...

Thats so it camouflages all the shit they are into.

5555, my neighbour had 10 sacks of freshly harvested rice stolen last night but he knows who it is so i said why not call the police, his reply, ''It was the police''. So like us he is fully confident that the police are here to protect us.

So, passenger van drivers can now be rest assured that they can wave weapons, threaten other road users and keep their license...... Well done Royal Thai Police of Thalang, idiots

Not only are they dangerous when they are driving they are also dangerous when not driving. Doesn't get any riskier than that. Riding in a Mini van is like playing Russian roulette.

I got fined 500 Baht today because I forgot to put the tax sticker on the bike (just got it, was at home). No harm to anyone.

This guy drives recklessly (why the F was he not charged with reckless driving, they have video evidence!) and waves a weapon angrily at another driver. 1000 Baht fine.

There is no proportionality in punishment here.

PS.: am not complaining about my fine. It's ok as I broke the law.

So I must be careful next time I frustrate one of these mini-bus lunatics not letting him pass me on the left side because we ALL want to overtake a slow vehicle.

Just let him pass you.
Absolutely. All I hear is people saying how arrogant and selfish all Thai drivers are. You can only control what you can control, so why be part of the problem?

We are not going to change an ingrained act of quite a lot of people so just let them go by and don't be on the same level. It's not really helping anyone.

I

Edited by MadMuhummad

These guys are the worst on the roads. In that same stretch of road a couple months back saw a silver one of those vans upside down on the median, the guy went ahead and tried to force his way by without enough room and hit the curb.

Worst, most aggressive drivers on the island are in these vans.

I don't disagree, but last night I was struggling to pull into traffic and one stopped and let me in, I was so taken aback I didn't react for a few seconds. Wasn't the same story later on HWY 36 as I tried to get across all the Bangkok Hwy 7 bound traffic to get to the Banglamung flyover! They would rather crash and burn than give any way and filter!

Edited by jacko45k

I got fined 500 Baht today because I forgot to put the tax sticker on the bike (just got it, was at home). No harm to anyone.

This guy drives recklessly (why the F was he not charged with reckless driving, they have video evidence!) and waves a weapon angrily at another driver. 1000 Baht fine.

There is no proportionality in punishment here.

PS.: am not complaining about my fine. It's ok as I broke the law.

you can leave it inside your seat instead of putting the attrocity on the bike itself

These guys are the worst on the roads. In that same stretch of road a couple months back saw a silver one of those vans upside down on the median, the guy went ahead and tried to force his way by without enough room and hit the curb.

I don't disagree, but last night I was struggling to pull into traffic and one stopped and let me in, I was so taken aback I didn't react for a few seconds. Wasn't the same story later on HWY 36 as I tried to get across all the Bangkok Hwy 7 bound traffic to get to the Banglamung flyover! They would rather crash and burn than give any way and filter!

I will bet it was a Farang driver who assisted you. A driver let me out of a Soi in Udon on Monday night, I was going to start a new thread about it, as it is such a rare event.

I will bet it was a Farang driver who assisted you. A driver let me out of a Soi in Udon on Monday night, I was going to start a new thread about it, as it is such a rare event.
In a minivan? Unlikely to be a farang