Main suspect in Hells Angel murder case arrested in Cambodia

webfact

Why do we get these scumbags here?

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

Well, this good gentleman here actually looks as if he doesn't need welfare payments, and neither did his victim

Maybe, right, but doubt had a job, as such, more likely from trading misery!!

Guess, will come out in court or if does the usual media parade!

Edited by eggers

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit there is something about Thailand and Cambodia that attracts the scum of life both male and female in about every age group. Toss a rock in any tourist location and you are bound to hit one. They are like fleas here. Easy to spot so can not figure out how in the heck they get in.

We will have to get you a job with the RTP as you find it so easy to spot scum.....

They can give you a sack of rocks & direct you to the tourist destinations.

Until then why don't you share your talent with us all--gives us all a quick 5 point list on how to spot scum---(should be entertaining.) Just 5 points from your large arsenal will do........ passifier.gif

Easy to spot so can not figure out how in the heck they get in.---- I think its called suvarnabhumi airport--Visa granted on arrival

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

Hear Hear.

Although in this case one could argue that he did the world a favour . . .

On the topic of welfare payments, I think it is now the case that the only AUS welfare payment paid overseas is the aged pension payment, and even that has conditions - if you lived in Aus for 35 years then you get the full payment, less than that the payment is decremented in proportion to the number of years. Seems fair enough to me (and I'm a recipient of it).

Yep, you've worked & paid taxes, why shouldn't you get pension when you need it.

Would be better if same as US & UK, get pension no matter where you live in world & it's not means tested nor, require follow up reporting.

the most puzzling bit on this story is, why did he hand himself in ?? can't get my head around that, when we read stories of guys living here for years, and not getting caught. (well they finally do) lol, that is how we know.

One less criminal in on the street , I hope he likes rotten rice and fish heads .

-----------------------------------------

Typical arrogance and stupidity on his part.

He knew the police were looking for him Thailand so he decided to cross the border to Cambodia.

he was caught trying to get out of Thailand into Cambodia.

Hemust have assumed that all Thai police were stupid and couldn't tell one Farang from another anyhow.

I can not work out why you's guy don't read.

Antonio Bagnato, 26, was detained in Phnom Penh after handing himself in.

That's right.

It was Tyler Gerard - or someone using a US passport with that name - who was arrested at the Ban Klong Leuk border crossing in Sa Kaeo.

I just saw another picture of this guy in a newspaper with Cambodian police and he is beardless and a crew-cut without the Mohawk. When you get arrested in Cambodia that must be the first thing done, a shave and haircut.

How did this scum get caught. I imagine that its easy to hide out in Cambodia. There are plenty of low class farang doing just that as we speak

Perhaps he should have warn long trousers eh.......facepalm.gif

'Warn' long trousers? What, about being too long? Love the insistence on so many on here insisting on having their 'say', without apparently even having the ability to spell, or often pretty much, write out correctly, just what they are talking about!!! wai.gif

Reputation? Did it not start off a a penal colony?

HA Worldwide must be shaking their heads in shame at these fools...masterminds of the dumbest kind

Its this sort of thing that earns the prospects their membership, as long as they all keep quiet and do their time then I am sure the HA will be happy enough.

I believe, like so many people have indicated on previous threads on this topic, that he nor his wife were aware of the technology re GPS on vehicles. I also believe that his wife is not directly and knowingly involved with this crime. She, like many farang wives, was just doing without question what her farang husband ordered her to do. Time will tell. What is becoming more apparent, I hope, is the increased cooperation between Thai and other international police organizations.

Do me a favour, just look at the guy. Do you think his wife thought he was a missionary worker or a brain surgeon when she married him?

Get up to speed....it didn't start as a penal colony, it was inhabited by indigenous aboriginals before any civilisations as we know them existed & England established two penal settlements in late 1700's, rest of the country has been settled by migrants since that time.

Take a look at most countries heritages & you'll likely find fairly basic beginnings.

How did this scum get caught. I imagine that its easy to hide out in Cambodia. There are plenty of low class farang doing just that as we speak

Because, thank God, he's not the shiniest spanner in the set. Hiring a pickup equipped with GPS is fairly strong evidence of that.

but he was caught in cambodia not thailand. The gps software installed on a thai car did not result in him being caught in thailand. My question was how did he get caught in cambodia. Its a big country easy to lay low

We get them here because they are not locked up long enough in Aus.

These scum sure get lenient sentences for the crime they commit.

Hope Thailand gives them all a decent sentence to keep them off the scene.

The young American the first one busted ratted on him and the other 4, it was on the news yesterday on TVF.

Get up to speed....it didn't start as a penal colony, it was inhabited by indigenous aboriginals before any civilisations as we know them existed & England established two penal settlements in late 1700's, rest of the country has been settled by migrants since that time.

Take a look at most countries heritages & you'll likely find fairly basic beginnings.

Yes it did and look what the Australians do today, they put boat people and possible immigrants into penal colonies, kind of a double face..

We get them here because they are not locked up long enough in Aus.

These scum sure get lenient sentences for the crime they commit.

Hope Thailand gives them all a decent sentence to keep them off the scene.

Yes, the major bikie gangs in AUS have expensive "mouthpieces" who seem to wrangle lenient sentences.

If the news report is correct, they have multiple convictions against them in AUS & still are permitted to leave AUS /enter Thailand...unchallenged!!.

Maybe TAT wants to keep touro numbers up??

Wow this is fantastic police work..... Wonder why they could not track down and arrest Thaksin the same way..... buddies I suppose!!!!

Because .. this guy turned himself in. Taksin, didn't. 'Antonio Bagnato, 26, was detained in Phnom Penh after handing himself in'

Do the gendarmerie still get a reward do you s'pose?

but he was caught in cambodia not thailand. The gps software installed on a thai car did not result in him being caught in thailand. My question was how did he get caught in cambodia. Its a big country easy to lay low

Another one. He didn't get caught. He turned himself in huh.png

Yes it did and look what the Australians do today, they put boat people and possible immigrants into penal colonies, kind of a double face..

Sure, what is your answer to illegal immigrants landing on your shores? Do what EU does = open border policy? What a mess they're in.

Most people who migrate to AUS enter thru proper diplomatic channels, i.e front door. Illegal immigrants pay people smugglers to attempt to get them to AUS & when caught, held in detention till can be ID'd, as majority don't have legal docs. AUS policy is much the same as US.

Easy to be critical, try to offer some meaningful suggestions.

One less criminal in on the street , I hope he likes rotten rice and fish heads .

Hope he also likes being the bitch in jail, biker tough, dont work in a Thai jail.. Im thinking he will be kept busy on his knees.. Sick of the Aholes, he get what he deserves