Entertainment in home must have?

bunoon

Also, if you're doing what it seems to be, it sounds like purchasing an IPTV hardware box is required, and there seems to be some issues about the main Kodi add-on for this no longer functioning or being phased out...

If you're going to talk about such things here, you might be a bit more transparent about just what's involved in getting to, and keeping, the set-up you have.

If you wish me to elaborate, I can.

I use a mix of free and paid addons.

But one question: What premium cable package do you know about that costs $105 a year?

I think it's pretty clear above I WAS asking you to elaborate... If you're going to keep posting here about this set-up you keep talking about.

As for the cost and your $105 per year, are you factoring in the cost of the hardware purchase that it sounds like is also involved?

Stalker on a $30 Amazon Fire TV stick.

Works anywhere (and by that I mean around the world as well as around your house).

(There are some problems with Stalker at the moment because they are moving to a password protected environment to stop leechers, but that's only temporary no matter what you hear).

Now, what premium cable package do you know of that costs $105 a year?