SBiker

Fabricus

VFarang

Naam

MrKBottom

Fang?

Morch

Who have I missed..

At least a few ladies posting on this forum...which I would recommend to take into account for this vote...
Ok. All of the above, less Kurt, Fabricus and MrSmokie.

Plus Ulysses, and we need some ladies nominated.

It's only 9 December so there is PLENTY of more time for people to NOMINATE their choices for POTY.

As in DAYS AND DAYS.

As there is no "Poll Lord" as yet (or perhaps never) the schedule for the ending of the NOMINATION phase is not yet determined though.

Nor is the structure/schedule of the contest going forward from that.

Although logically and "traditionally" it should end at the end of the year.

Please do not assume that I will taking the role of Poll Lord unless/until that does come about (as previously explained).

As of now, there are no:

Rules (except no mods to be nominees as that was confirmed by a mod)

System for winnowing the nominees to a STARTING voting list

Schedule (beginning and ending for each of the phases)

Structure of Polling Guidelines (I proposed starting with 20 and then doing a second poll with the top 5)

Do you want to be Poll Lord and make your own rules/system/schedule/structure of polling?

SPEAK UP!

Edited by Jingthing

It's only 9 December so there is PLENTY of more time for people to NOMINATE their choices for POTY.

As in DAYS AND DAYS.

As there is no "Poll Lord" as yet (or perhaps never) the schedule for the ending of the NOMINATION phase is not yet determined though.

Nor is the structure/schedule of the contest going forward from that.

Although logically and "traditionally" it should end at the end of the year.

Please do not assume that I will taking the role of Poll Lord unless/until that does come about (as previously explained).

As of now, there are no:

Rules (except no mods to be nominees as that was confirmed by a mod)

System for winnowing the nominees to a STARTING voting list

Schedule (beginning and ending for each of the phases)

Structure of Polling Guidelines (I proposed starting with 20 and then doing a second poll with the top 5)

Do you want to be Poll Lord and make your own rules/system/schedule/structure of polling?

SPEAK UP!

We are getting nominations for a POTY thread, not designing a lunar module.

Names please folks..

Still can't get past..

"A bit of paper to satisfy customs going in", guy who bought fake Xanax from Cambodia and wanted to get a dodgy prescription for it here to bring back to the UK. Couldn't be bothered to stray far from Banglamphoo either.

That's right.

And nominating is only the first step.

Ok JT. How about we give the nomination phase 10 days or 5000 views, or similar. If we can't come up with 20 names in that time something is wrong.

I won't get involved at that level unless I am asked to have that authority by the management, as I previously detailed.

So unless and until that happens, do whatever you want.

We're all just members here. Nobody is in charge.

Edited by Jingthing

One idea to stimulate more NOMINATIONS is if you're active on various local forums, you might want to post there and refer back to this thread and suggest people nominate people from the local forums. I'm sure many people who post mostly to the Phuket forum, for example, don't even read Farang Pub.

I nominate

smokie36

because he is THERE. Eating Mexican food.

As in there's no there there, why, yes there is, smokie36's there!

What about smokie35?

You don't wanna know.

Mr Tobacconist -- sometimes referred to as Mr Smokie -- is in some ways the biggest hero in TV history.

What he did was monumental: he took all the worthless scum from TV and dumped it on a new forum. And he kept it there. The man is extraordinary.

The reason TV is so much better now than a year ago is largely due to Mr Tobacconist. The man is a TV forum hero.

I happily nominate SMOKIE.

I have to reject the nomination as I'd hate to be seen to promote the consumption of tobacco.

Who said anything about tobacco smokie

I nominate

smokie36

because he is THERE. Eating Mexican food.

As in there's no there there, why, yes there is, smokie36's there!

What about smokie35?

You don't wanna know.

Mr Tobacconist -- sometimes referred to as Mr Smokie -- is in some ways the biggest hero in TV history.

What he did was monumental: he took all the worthless scum from TV and dumped it on a new forum. And he kept it there. The man is extraordinary.

The reason TV is so much better now than a year ago is largely due to Mr Tobacconist. The man is a TV forum hero.

I happily nominate SMOKIE.

I have to reject the nomination as I'd hate to be seen to promote the consumption of tobacco.

Or God beware the consumption of alcohol or...btw how was Amsterdam???

The photos were surprising not blurred

smokie36, would it be OK to add your name to list if we just referred to you as 'ol 36 or Mr 36

It seems you have a lot of support from within the Forum

It is good he has a lot of support here...he sometimes needs it....I hear he needed to be supported when he tried to walk in Amsterdam....he thought as it was below sea level he had to lay down and swim along the street.

smokie36, would it be OK to add your name to list if we just referred to you as 'ol 36 or Mr 36

It seems you have a lot of support from within the Forum

It is good he has a lot of support here...he sometimes needs it....I hear he needed to be supported when he tried to walk in Amsterdam....he thought as it was below sea level he had to lay down and swim along the street.

I wanted to try out my new snorkelling gear.

I vote for Sipi-always has great threads and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the dribble that gets regurgitated on a regular basis.

Great. But this isn't a voting thread, it's a NOMINATION thread, and he's already been nominated.

Also, you can nominate as many people as you like because there are NO RULES here (except no mods) ...

I vote for Sipi-always has great threads and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the dribble that gets regurgitated on a regular basis.

Great. But this isn't a voting thread, it's a NOMINATION thread, and he's already been nominated.

Also, you can nominate as many people as you like because there are NO RULES here (except no mods) ...

And Thank you BJ but not intetested.

OMG not the anus sorry anual back slapping boys club again,just trolled through the posts and surprise surprise the usual candidates.In other words lots of back slapping or which ever way you want to word it.Fingers on the report button........go.

Any nominations? coffee1.gif

Actually I think you are very wrong.

There are lots of new names this year and the old names are either out of the running (like me) or "gone" for various reasons.

So this year is WIDE OPEN ... that is, if the contest actually happens.

Edited by Jingthing

OMG not the anus sorry anual back slapping boys club again,just trolled through the posts and surprise surprise the usual candidates.In other words lots of back slapping or which ever way you want to word it.Fingers on the report button........go.

clap Gold.

So who are you nominating? I guess there are no rules against members nominating themselves.

clap Gold.

So who are you nominating? I guess there are no rules against members nominating themselves.

There are no rules about anything except no mods ... but if I was "Poll Lord" I would disregard SELF nominations.