British tourists at risk of new holiday terror threat as Thai police hunt Syrian ISIS jihadis

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"British tourists are urged to remain vigilant and US, French, German, Swedish and Australian nationals are also named as potential targets."

Especially if speaking with a Russian accent!

Then the Scotts have to be carefull here, seriously i always think they are Russians trying to speak english.

Maybe Donald Trump has a point saying ban all foreign muslim's from U.S.A. it could be a good idea for Thailand etc as the RTP know these madmen & women have entered Thailand in Oct.

I would love to see the result of a poll of all non-muslims in the UK and USA if asked that question.

They would never, ever dare to hold such a vote.

Now that the UK has stepped up its attacks on Daesh I have been waiting for someone to say that Daesh focus will be on Brits as well as the Ruskies. I occasionally spend a few bob in Brit bars in Pattaya, the only vigilance I will maintain is whether I have been served up a suitably cold beer. These moronic butchers are not going to dictate to me, or influence my life style. The Ruskies almost look good (bite my tongue) compared to what comes of Arab Town these days, and the hordes of Chinese. To hell with Arab Town, its been a pain in the backside for years now. I think I will wear my Jerusalem Cross t-shirt more often.

Just a note, always call these bastards Daesh, they absolutely hate being called that.

"British tourists are urged to remain vigilant and US, French, German, Swedish and Australian nationals are also named as potential targets."

Especially if speaking with a Russian accent!

you brite had better refresh your texas talk such as "down yonder" "yaall" and hump day! the gomers probably don't know texas talk.

As long as governments all over the world refuse to understand that the Islam in all its disgusting forms has declared war on us, we will become a hunted people.

The war is in every country where muslims live.

Indeed it is. See how many Muslims have been killed by Islamic extremists:

post-80674-0-25247600-1449640262_thumb.g

I'm sure the extrenists would be happy for you to join their club:

"Death to all.............."

Take your pick: Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Whites, Blacks, Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Thais, Russians, Americans, Europeans, Asians, Africans,

people who don't like the same food, music, football team, sport, colour, car make, ................

No doubt you and your rabid friends in Syria and on TVF can think of many, many more people to hate.

Edited by Enoon

Ok we admit there are 10 terrorists on the loose in Thailand. Now here is pictures of 4 people and their names. We hope this has reassured everybody that it is still safe to come to Thailand.

Breaking news. Figures show that an extra 10 million people have come to Thailand since we revealed 10 isis members are on the loose. We should thank the authorities for the great work they are doing as is shown by the increase in Tourists to the country.

Yes they hired 10000 people to work on Chinese abacuses 24/7 to come up with these numbers so fast.

My boy wanted to see the world cup, jet ski event that was being held at Jomtien last weekend. What with it being a long holiday, I reluctantly agreed and we all headed down there.

As you can imagine, it was full of tourists, both Thai and western (mainly Russian) and I would remember the news of a terror threat from last week every time an Arabic group walked past. Sorry to stereo type but that's where the main threat seems to come from.

Apart from sitting on that sh*t hole of a beach amazed at how easy it would be to injure and kill hundreds of people having a vacation, I also felt this way when we traveled to the Central mall on the beach front at Pattaya.

On queuing then driving into the parking lots, the security guards standing there (probably gossiping) leaning on their mirror sticks, you know, the ones to check the underneath of a vehicle, were doing zero checking at all! Again I couldn't help thinking how easy it would be to blow this mall up.

Now I know I'm a cynic but the lack of security I saw at the weekend at probably the biggest resort in Thailand couldn't help but make me wonder not if but when it's gonna happen. We are in the height of a terror threat yet it seems this information hasn't been passed down all the way or the average security staff don't give a toss because the extra work doesn't meet their salary, I really don't know. Extra police presence at the long, busy holiday weekend to reassure the holidaying public ... nah.

We live in a day and age with short term memories (in denial) that seemed to be freshened up at least once a week by a terrorist attack in another country. We then say "thank God it was not here" and move on with life.

As long as governments all over the world refuse to understand that the Islam in all its disgusting forms has declared war on us, we will become a hunted people.

Rather looks like the war is in every country where Farangs go.

What am I missing? Why are the RTP fixated on Syrians? The Russians said that there were 10 ISIS terrorists that arrived here from Syria. Its well known that only 50% of the ISIS fighters are from Syria or Iraq. The rest are from all over the world ... many in fact are from Russia. The mischief makers in Paris were not all Syrian citizens. So why the fixation on Syrians? Why should anyone feel good that 4 non-threating Syrians were found? That said, I am sure that the South of Thailand would be a hospitable place for these 10. They can stay securely below the radar in sympathetic arms, train more mischief makers, do some recruiting and do a bit of damage.

Does it matter what nationality people are, if these cowards want to attack they will do, killing anyone there, not caring where they are from.

Sure the cowards CIA, Mossad will do anything just like the 9/11 when they killed thousands of their own people and now the British and French cowards are joining hands working for the Rothschild's, terrorizing the whole world on false pretext just to invade countries and rob their wealth, create business for the corporates who manufacture arms and offer other services. All the attacks have been proved to be done by CIA, Mossad and British and French has joined the group. Anyone with a sound mind wouldn't believe anymore those western lies.

Hmmm ... I would certainly agree that most Western governments are in the employ of Corporations and elite powerful families. I would also agree that much of what has been done in the ME are based on lies created to justify atrocities committed by the West to support the requirements of the entities and families that pull the strings of government. The fact remains that ISiS (and others preceeding them) are killing people who are completely innocent and ignorant of how they are being manipulated. I understand that you might feel innocents in ME countries have also been killed without reason and of course you would be correct to feel this way. However, I am not aware of any religion that contones the killing of innocentfs for any reason.

Wow this is very old news IS is at war with the whole world they want to kill. Any weak crowded hot spot is best kept clear of and if you can carry a gun or learn to RUN very fast. I for one will be keeping a low very profile no shopping in London no New Year big parties just stay at home in the country with the family. Hope we have snow that would put the icing on the cake for me and the kids. Be safe and have a good one.

If ten terrorists entered Thailand in October, a hostile country for jihadis, what are they waiting for then? Why hasn't a bomb gone off already ?

And if the Thai authorities and/or Russian intelligence know their exact dates of entry, and even the resort towns they supposedly hide in, then they must also know their name, or am I missing something?

Very strange reporting over this issue the past two weeks. not sure what to believe and what to discard as nonsense.

Trump has the right idea, just don,t allow the goat lovers into the country. Japan already employs this strategy, and the muslims do not commit any atrocities there !

So far as permitting Muslims entry to Japan your info is based upon a proven hoax email that is constantly repeated on this forum & is incorrect.

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

Thanks for that Mr Trump. Fascinating insight.

If 10 have come into Thailand it will be much safer yere than the UK where thousands have entered.

Thousands of ISIS have entered UK ? are you sure ? do you mean thousands of Syrian refugees or thousands of actual ISIS members ? obviously there is a difference.

Edited by johnson36

Doubt it will make any difference to Brits coming to Thailand as unless you are a TV reader you would be totally unaware of any Islamist terrorists on the loose here. Nothing on the news or in the papers as far as I can see. On the contrary I think there are Brits who would be more inclined to select Thailand rather than their usual holiday destinations in Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and Tunisia.

This is such a dumb post. Islam, in all its forms, hasn't declared war on us. If you knew anything about Syria or indeed the world, or knew any Muslims you'd realise what an utterly stupid statement that is. Although I guess it's vaguely admirable that you'd want to broadcast your ignorance to the wider world.