just happened today be careful ..

glassdude007

So a butt plug was slipped into the OP's pocket and he was going to be apprehended by the BiB outside, and presumably accused of being a dangerous pervert??

Nope, I don't understand either.

What's not to understand. Drugs planted on a mark, police waiting, scare the shit out of the mark and demand big bucks. I've even heard about this at gas stations, pump attendant puts a small quantity of drugs inside the petrol flap and just by chance there is a road check just down the road.

But how common are these schemes here in Thailand,in my 20 years here this one of the first times I`ve heard about it ? I know it was quite common in some South American countries before.

"But how common are these schemes here in Thailand" - the jet ski scam has been allowed to run for years, and has many victims.

Same with the Time Share scam, despite warning signs.

The "music police" raids on bars have been around for while. Here's a recent story on that scam.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-police-deny-violence-in-russian-restaurant-g-mm-copyright-raid-55101.php

It must be remembered that the victims of these scams, that involve corrupt police, do not want the allegation to esculate, and have been offered a quick "make it go away" option. Therefore, on many occasions, it doesn't make the news.

Just a Thai girl fooling around but since I know people that have been extorted in this manner it touched a nerve, I am sure she will never try this stunt again with me anyways thats for sure...cheers

OK..no doubt you are now suitably embarressed about your OP, but please clarify this for the multitudes who are curious;

What is this thingy exactly?

empty plastic (butpack thingy)

So we can heed your warning and be careful about it. wai.gif

Edited by garryjohns

The way I see it, one of the girls at the bar, after 7 years of serving handsome glassdude decided she couldn't handle it any more and needed some anal action off him. So she slipped a butt plug in his pocket because she didn't know how to ask. Glassdude got the wrong end of the stick, got all narky, complained to all and sundry and basically blew it.

So a butt plug was slipped into the OP's pocket and he was going to be apprehended by the BiB outside, and presumably accused of being a dangerous pervert??

Nope, I don't understand either.

What's not to understand. Drugs planted on a mark, police waiting, scare the shit out of the mark and demand big bucks. I've even heard about this at gas stations, pump attendant puts a small quantity of drugs inside the petrol flap and just by chance there is a road check just down the road.

But how common are these schemes here in Thailand,in my 20 years here this one of the first times I`ve heard about it ? I know it was quite common in some South American countries before.

"But how common are these schemes here in Thailand" - the jet ski scam has been allowed to run for years, and has many victims.

Same with the Time Share scam, despite warning signs.

The "music police" raids on bars have been around for while. Here's a recent story on that scam.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-police-deny-violence-in-russian-restaurant-g-mm-copyright-raid-55101.php

It must be remembered that the victims of these scams, that involve corrupt police, do not want the allegation to esculate, and have been offered a quick "make it go away" option. Therefore, on many occasions, it doesn't make the news.

The 3 above mentioned scams Im well aware off,but the planting of drugs scheme must be a new one for Thailand.Only place I`ve heard of they are common are certain countries in South-and Central America.