Brit dies in mysterious circumstances in South Pattaya

webfact

Brit dies in mysterious circumstances in South Pattaya

brit-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A 28-year-old British man from Leeds died in mysterious circumstances on Tuesday Night and as part of the Police investigation, they initially detained 4 Ladyboys who are thought to have been somehow involved in the case.

Mr. Naami Keyghobadi either fell or was pushed from a 4th floor window at the Dolphin House Apartments in Soi Lengki 1 off Pattaya Third Road and was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. His body was found in a side-alley next to a Real Estate Office located at the base of the apartment complex.

Police spoke with a Ladyboy who occupies the room on the 4th floor where the British man is thought to have jumped from. Khun Pochara aged 33 was questioned and it was noted by Police that he was sweating profusely.

During the initial investigation Police are unsure of the chain-of-events leading up to the fatality as each of the detained Ladyboys gave Police different versions of what happened.

Khun Pochara claimed he was inside his room and heard arguing coming from a 3rd floor room occupied by a Ladyboy friend of Khun Pochara. He went to investigate and saw the British man climb the stairs to the 4th floor, followed behind by two other Ladyboys who are not thought to reside at the apartment complex. They were reportedly arguing over money the victim owed the Ladyboys for “services” they provided him inside the room.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219892/brit-dies-in-mysterious-circumstances-in-south-pattaya/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-16

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very gruesome. How many drinks would you need to make those blokes attractive.

One could see him arguing over the fees. They would have to pay most of the people I know, on second thoughts they'd never have

the money. Uungh!

Sad state of affairs, with all the beautiful women here.

Why call them "ladyboys". Nothing "lady" about them and remember ALL ladyboys are males. remind them of that everytime

Actually, the polite thing to do is to refer to the person as the gender they identify as. You have to ask a person to know.

The one on the right -- Cher?

Edited by Jingthing

Why call them "ladyboys". Nothing "lady" about them and remember ALL ladyboys are males. remind them of that everytime

There are a lot of guys in Pattaya who claim to be 100% heterosexual that will argue with you about that and how they are not gay just because they like to have sex with (these) guys since they sorta kinda look like girls...in a nearly dark room...wearing sunglasses.biggrin.png

So their whole argument is that they are not gay just because they like to have butt sex with guys....because the guys happen to dress like women. I have never seen such denial.

Edited by lapd

From the original article:

"They found drug taking paraphernalia inside the room and Crystal Meth residue was seen by Police."

If the lady boys and Leeds guy were high on crystal meth ... bad things, such as this, can happen. Lets say this Leeds guy high on meth was on a motor bike and killed an innocent pedestrian, I wonder how many RIP comments would be posted. Just another perspective.

RIP to the victim. May be I'm the only one noticing this. They all look emaciated and malnourished which implies real potential that they're doing drugs. Maybe not but I'd put my chips on the table that they are. There's a real chance this is drug-related.

Lets hope not " Another" case of a family with no justice .RIP Leeds guy

Agree, RIP the Leeds man and condolences to his family.

On the other hand, anybody who entangles themselves with 4 ladyboys, especially if they are 'cruisers' on beach road or similar is seriously asking for big trouble.

Edited by scorecard