VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the candidates who are starting to do well, remember you don't need to be first in these semifinals, just the top 5. So maybe save the BIG GUNS and most damaging smears of the opposition for the GRAND FINALE.

Do you recommendations on smear tactics JT?

Something that will work, or not?

Academically speaking, of course

It's not rocket science.

Just do the work and dig deep into a candidate's posting history.

There is dirt to be found on everyone!

You seem to be confusing the TVF Xmas poll for fun with the US presidential campaigns!

How sad is that.

Did you have to go and mention those scumbags. Nancy L is moving up in the voting. I hope nobody "sugars" Trans Am's gas tank.

Edited by elgordo38

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big big sizzlin' hot change!

This voting poll now allows multiple choices!

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Those who have already voted for just one, to vote for more than one just click delete my vote and start over!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

Change your votes like a gila monster.

Can you do this, JT? Change the rules once you've launched the poll? Oh, I guess you have. I just answered my own question.

And last year, when they eliminated all the never-rans and went into the finals, they didn't wipe out the votes for the top of the pack -- just for the losers. At least that's the way I remember it. It is going to be S-O-O tiresome to ask people to vote for me three times.

Oh, and to your assertion, Patsycat, I'm not going out into the malls and ladies lunches of Chiang Mai with my laptop, internet dongle thingy, IP cloak and signing up everyone I know with a new ThiaVisa account so they can vote for me. Although it is a thought.

LEADERBOARD POTY SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

Top 5:

NancyL 28

Transam 28

villagefarang 11

Naam 8 votes

Fletchsmile 8

Wow, this year's poll is really hot coffee1.gif with almost 100 votes casted among 20.000 members. I wonder why that is.gigglem.gif

200000 you mean right?

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Those who have already voted for just one, to vote for more than one just click delete my vote and start over!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

Are we at the swinger club??? No offence ontended...

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

Can you do this, JT? Change the rules once you've launched the poll? Oh, I guess you have. I just answered my own question.

And last year, when they eliminated all the never-rans and went into the finals, they didn't wipe out the votes for the top of the pack -- just for the losers. At least that's the way I remember it. It is going to be S-O-O tiresome to ask people to vote for me three times.

Oh, and to your assertion, Patsycat, I'm not going out into the malls and ladies lunches of Chiang Mai with my laptop, internet dongle thingy, IP cloak and signing up everyone I know with a new ThiaVisa account so they can vote for me. Although it is a thought.

Yes, you did answer it.

Last year is last year.

This year is this year.

Yes the scheduled plan is still on and it does involve a completely FRESH (smokin' hot) GRANDE FINALE voting contest between the TOP 5.

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

Are we at the swinger club??? No offence ontended...

Yes. This is a swinger club. Also, I am Harry Potter. He's real, you know?

JT has heaps of experience with these kind of campaigns. He will already have found any dirt there is and will at present be plotting his semi finals chart, deep in his bunker, with Toad, of course.

I am innocent as the Virgin Mary...

Please leave the Mormons out of this! whistling.gif

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

This should be called Move the Goalpost Voting System!

JT has heaps of experience with these kind of campaigns. He will already have found any dirt there is and will at present be plotting his semi finals chart, deep in his bunker, with Toad, of course.

I am innocent as the Virgin Mary...

Please leave the Mormons out of this! whistling.gif

Right....I'll concentrate my knowledge on the macaroons....

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

This should be called Move the Goalpost Voting System!

I prefer to think of it as an early stage SIZZLE injection.

This phase lasts a week.

It pretty much just started.

So take a chill pill because the TEMPERATURE is risin'

Edited by Jingthing

Vote for one.

Vote for 5.

Vote for all of them!

You have the power!

Vote early.

Vote late.

Vote often.

With respect, why do you have to ask anyone to vote for you, you've done lots of good things for people, wrote interesting and helpful posts. If people follow the TVF forum they will vote for you, if they think you are worthy. You really don't need to beg for votes Nancy and will you really feel that you've won it credibly, by making suggesting your followers cast their vote for you and making an entire thread about it (the only person to do so as far as I know)?