VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This vastly penalises members who posted a lot before the like system came in.

Good point.

And I also suggest disqualifying lazy "likes" related to pandering posts containing the following:

"He/she is the worst (fill in the blank) in history."

"He/she deserved whatever happened, for mouthing off to (fill in the blank)"

"Nuke them back to the stone age."

Sarcastic reference to any ethnic group as "high quality tourists"

Any comparison to Hitler- (unless a lot of people died in the referenced OP story)

And "likes" clicked during or within an hour after happy hour. Some "likes" are just too easy to be meaningful...

Edited by impulse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking the voting list may have looked better in reverse alphabetical order. There is something depressing about being on the bottom of the heap. Well, at least I am not stuck in the middle.biggrin.png

Or get Der Uberpollmeister to have it list the combatants in their actual popularity by vote... and be terminally depressed.

From the beginning this has been a two horse race and it is entirely theirs to lose. NancyL’s incessant pandering seems to have backfired, dropping her from first to a distant second in this round. I fear Transam’s one joke theme may suffer a similar fatigue induced fall.

I really wish you two would get your acts together before your campaigns implode and the rest of us get forced into the spotlight. I am quite happy right where I am, bouncing around between third and fourth place. I think Transam’s everyman persona will win in the end but a multitrack album might go over better than single track.
It may be worth considering that CDs and DVDs have been superseded by audio files and MKV’s stored on computers and phones. The only place one sees CDs these days is hanging from the back of farm equipment.wink.png

From the beginning this has been a two horse race and it is entirely theirs to lose. NancyLs incessant pandering seems to have backfired, dropping her from first to a distant second in this round. I fear Transams one joke theme may suffer a similar fatigue induced fall.

I really wish you two would get your acts together before your campaigns implode and the rest of us get forced into the spotlight. I am quite happy right where I am, bouncing around between third and fourth place. I think Transams everyman persona will win in the end but a multitrack album might go over better than single track.

It may be worth considering that CDs and DVDs have been superseded by audio files and MKVs stored on computers and phones. The only place one sees CDs these days is hanging from the back of farm equipment.wink.png

I think a lot of voters set off to do some research, and are now sidetracked into enjoying the beauty of the back roads beyond Chiang Rai, or happily reliving the triumphs and tragedies of the Superleague from years gone by

BTW, has anyone tapped Khun Naam on the shoulder and mention to him that he's in mix?

He's not been heard of since the nominations started.

Rumour has it that he has a car that will give Trans's previous ride a run for it's money.

Not in outright speed, a beautiful package none the less layrubber.gif

My Toyota pick-up has a cassette player fitted in it from the factory. That's only 7 years old.

Havnt got any tapes, but got the player (never used it)biggrin.png

They were fitting cassette players in 2008? Wow.

My car back home has one, but it's rather older than that. I don't think I ever played a tape in it either, though.

Edited by SoiBiker

I don't know. I reckon some people here probably still play audio cassettes from time to time.

I rather think from their first gramophone bought from their first self earned money...and at those times gramophones were just a new invention ...

Wish I owned one. worth a mint now.

For all those doubters..................laugh.png ...........And many here know it's me..........tongue.png

drunk.jpg

singer.jpg

Whatever happened to that photo of the back of your head Trans? And the cowboy hat?

Hmmmmm, the back of my head photo, well that one 'might' make me some money....whistling.gif

Don't remember the cowboy hat, I do have an Indian Jones hat photo, IF my fans want to see it..giggle.gif ........laugh.png

Yeah that one. Wasn't Indiana Jones a cowboy?

For all those doubters..................laugh.png ...........And many here know it's me..........tongue.png

drunk.jpg

singer.jpg

Whatever happened to that photo of the back of your head Trans? And the cowboy hat?

Hmmmmm, the back of my head photo, well that one 'might' make me some money....whistling.gif

Don't remember the cowboy hat, I do have an Indian Jones hat photo, IF my fans want to see it..giggle.gif ........laugh.png

He was a professor of archaeology.

drunk.jpg

singer.jpg

He was a professor of archaeology.

Close...

drunk.jpg

singer.jpg

Someone stole my beer............whistling.gif

attachicon.gifhat3.jpg

Is this the same guy???post-160354-0-03813700-1450502826_thumb.