VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with VillageFarang's one supporter and TransAm coming into the ChiangMai forum and trying to steal votes away from my peeps?

Have I gone into the Chiang Rai ghosttown forum or TransAm's forum (whatever forum that is) and tried to do the same?

I can't figure out what's up with TransAm anyway. What is his appeal anyway? He suggested that our esteemed Poll Lord, Jingthing would have all the dirt on him. How about it JT -- what's the scoop? Or is it best to wait for the finals?

What is it with VillageFarang's one supporter and TransAm coming into the ChiangMai forum and trying to steal votes away from my peeps?

Have I gone into the Chiang Rai ghosttown forum or TransAm's forum (whatever forum that is) and tried to do the same?

I can't figure out what's up with TransAm anyway. What is his appeal anyway? He suggested that our esteemed Poll Lord, Jingthing would have all the dirt on him. How about it JT -- what's the scoop? Or is it best to wait for the finals?

Take it easy Nancy. You don't want to become known as the pity POTY.

Take it easy Nancy. You don't want to become known as the pity POTY.

Well, it's nice this contest hasn't degenerated the way it did last year

post-68373-0-68140600-1450671402_thumb.j

So far, we're all being nice ladies and gentlemen.

A reminder is obviously needed here:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

The way things are with censorship etc I'm not sure being poster of The Year is such a good idea.

May attract even more unwanted attention depending on what side of the fence the posting has basically fallen on.

I think it's worth mending fences even if the post is on the wrong side.

To be honest, the worst damage to fences I've seen is from people sitting on them.

SC

this is my first posting since nearly a month and i therefore wonder who was kind enough to vote for me.

enigma solved. i used third degree interrogation and a terrible threat on my dogs (no cold smoked wild boar ham from Germany for an unspecified period). they caved in and confessed.

this is my first posting since nearly a month and i therefore wonder who was kind enough to vote for me.

enigma solved. i used third degree interrogation and a terrible threat on my dogs (no cold smoked wild boar ham from Germany for an unspecified period). they caved in and confessed.

You have 24 dogs?

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

Transam 53 votes

NancyL 51 votes

villagefarang 32 votes

SoiBiker 28 votes

Naam 24 votes

Nipping --

Crazy Chef 1 22 votes

StreetCowboy 22 votes

Some largish movements since last night.

NancyL nipping at the TOP spot. Challenging Transam for the first time.

Keep in mind at this stage it's about being in the TOP 5, not being number one.

SoiBiker shoots up as a more solid contender.

CrazyChef 1 and StreetCowboy the rear end nippers at the moment.

Edited by Jingthing

A Chef and a Cowboy ? starting to sound like the "Village People" .......wonder if that's where "Village Farang" originates, is he one of the Village people too ?

Y.M.C.A.............

Edited by RolandRat

Could SoiBiker be part of that line up too /??

YES !

We Have A Biker, A Chef, A Cowboy, .....its a reunion tour !!

Soi Biker has been revealed at last, he is one of the Village people

Edited by RolandRat

You have 24 dogs?

only two. but these two rascals bribed the neighbourhood dogs with mouth watering promises to vote.

All falling into place........

A biker, A Chef, A Cowboy........Theres a "Nancy" and a Tranny........yep, Ok, games up the top 5 this year are ....drum roll please...."The Village People"

Edited by RolandRat

It does appear as though campaigning has a serious impact on the numbers, both Nancy and our favorite poster of the year Villagefarang have seen their numbers soar by close to a third each over last night whereas the remainder have been broadly static, interesting.

It does appear as though campaigning has a serious impact on the numbers, both Nancy and our favorite poster of the year Villagefarang have seen their numbers soar by close to a third each over last night whereas the remainder have been broadly static, interesting.

I think you may be correct about the impact but I think I will leave the direct campaigning and pandering to others. The only plea I am willing to make is for everyone to vote. Vote for anybody or everybody but please vote.

I think you may be correct about the impact but I think I will leave the direct campaigning and pandering to others. The only plea I am willing to make is for everyone to vote. Vote for anybody or everybody but please vote.

It's great to have a candidate who doesn't like to pander. Or campaign

We wont be hearing from you again until the final vote?

It's great to have a candidate who doesn't like to pander. Or campaign

We wont be hearing from you again until the final vote?

Pandering by not pandering. Sounds like a BRAND!

post-37101-0-78848200-1450682311_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

More pics of the animals and less chatter VF there's a good chap!