Officials to prosecute naked woman modeling Thai accessories

No worries - on the basis of your post I've just gone online and invested thousands in a hand cream manufacturing company.

Don't let me down!! whistling.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then. How about the Spirit of Songkran?

has anyone noticed the serious reduction in... erm... the 'ripefulness' of the average Thai lady these days compared to these beauties of ample proportions?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look at some of the other original photos there appear to be scars under the arms where the silicone implants were um.......implanted. biggrin.png

The Thai netizens are at it again. They have no clue as to whether an actual crime was committed. Just pure outrage sitting behind a mobile phone.

1. They don't know when the photo was taken.

2. They don't know the identity of the model.

3. They don't know the location where the photo was taken. It may not have even been taken in Thailand.

This could be a photo of a foreign model, taken in a foreign country, who just happened to be wearing some clothing and accessories that look like traditional Thai clothing. Why are the police even bothering with this? Didn't the PM issue a warning about spreading false rumors in social media?

You forgot to include that it could 10 years old.

has anyone noticed the serious reduction in... erm... the 'ripefulness' of the average Thai lady these days compared to these beauties of ample proportions?

Sorry, the older photos previously shown on this thread aren't Thais.

They've been removed now, but they were Indonesian girls, mislabeled as Thais

Edited by MaeJoMTB

One start to notice the side effects of a country ruled by a junta.

You think it was not like that before / you were not in Thailand before / it didn't fit with your bias to complain then, what will it be?

We're starting to have the same now, but from others, as when it was Thaksin's fault it was raining, or it was too dry,etc. ... At least 'ridicule' knows no 'side'!

Guess the vice squads and the moralists' brigades would not be busy with such non-events when there would exist anything like prostitution in Thailand, quod non, of course...

P.S.: please add: organised sexual abuse and pedophilia, both also totally absent in the LoS

Guess the vice squads and the moralists' brigades would not be busy with such non-events when there would exist anything like prostitution in Thailand, quod non, of course...

P.S.: please add: organised sexual abuse and pedophilia, both also totally absent in the LoS

Poor boy, after suffering through a few of your posts on this topic I am left wondering if you even read the article. If you did then perhpas you don't understand which entity has lodged the complaint asking for an investigation?

The photos are believed to be of a public place. Nudity is not allowed in public places? Have you ever seen naked people on the SkyTrain? Its like that.

I find it funny you chastise the "moralist brigades" when your posts seem to place you swuarely in that camp.

No worries - on the basis of your post I've just gone online and invested thousands in a hand cream manufacturing company.

Don't let me down!! whistling.gif

Thanks for that! The "girl" looks a little suss??? whistling.gifclap2.gifwai2.gif

Hmmm, nice photos, shame they are not bigger!

Actually, if you download them they enlarge at quite a reasonable resolution. blink.png

Already done that, the image size and resoluton are too low, nice pics anyway!

Obviously a promotion for mangrove bush regeneration lol

Hmmm, nice photos, shame they are not bigger!

Actually, if you download them they enlarge at quite a reasonable resolution. blink.png

Already done that, the image size and resoluton are too low, nice pics anyway!

Obviously a promotion for mangrove bush regeneration lol

I don't mind hunting in the bush sometimes, makes a change thumbsup.gif

It never ceases to amaze me, at the stupidity of Thai officials, for starters, there's no proof this photo was taken in Thailand, secondly "traditional Thai" dancer costume, he needs to know Thailand's history, this type of dance costume comes from the Khmer period, Cambodian, NOT Thai, as usual, Thailand copied then proclaimed it as their own. The girl, in the photo, doesn't look Thai, in fact, I haven't seem any Thai girls with brown hair, though there could be some. Thai officials always seem to make fools of themselves.

I'm full of admiration when it comes to the heights Thai officialdom can reach when being so hypocritical. Do they ever consider cities like Pattaya wouldn't exist if 'the letter of the law' was applied across the whole spectrum of lurid activities there. Pattaya is not alone, as there are many other similar places in Thailand that produce revenue, taxation and livelihoods for thousand of Thais. Hypocrites, the whole lot, from top(less) to bottom(s).

I'm full of admiration when it comes to the heights Thai officialdom can reach when being so hypocritical. Do they ever consider cities like Pattaya wouldn't exist if 'the letter of the law' was applied across the whole spectrum of lurid activities there. Pattaya is not alone, as there are many other similar places in Thailand that produce revenue, taxation and livelihoods for thousand of Thais. Hypocrites, the whole lot, from top(less) to bottom(s).

Do fully naked peope walk the public streets of Pattaya?

Edited by ClutchClark