• SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a STRONG PRECEDENT against recognizing NULL VOTE as the winner is that THE IGNORE LIST was never entered on the first VOTING list even though it was LEGITIMATELY nominated. That indicates that ABSTRACT SOFTWARE FEATURES are not actually eligible to be crowned. If IGNORE LIST is out, and it was rudely ignored, so should NULL VOTE be. Personally, I would have allowed THE IGNORE LIST to be voted upon. But this is much bigger than my personal desires.

So my frank advice to voters hoping for a NULL VOTE win is that most likely, your hope will be in vain as such a win probably won't be officially recognized.

Too many words JT. Can you provide a condensed version?

I think a STRONG PRECEDENT against recognizing NULL VOTE as the winner is that THE IGNORE LIST was never entered on the first VOTING list even though it was LEGITIMATELY nominated. That indicates that ABSTRACT SOFTWARE FEATURES are not actually eligible to be crowned. If IGNORE LIST is out, and it was rudely ignored, so should NULL VOTE be. Personally, I would have allowed THE IGNORE LIST to be voted upon. But this is much bigger than my personal desires.

So my frank advice to voters hoping for a NULL VOTE win is that most likely, your hope will be in vain as such a win probably won't be officially recognized.

Too many words JT. Can you provide a condensed version?

No.

(Brief enuf' forya?)

VOTING ADVISORY

Vote for ONE choice only.

However, you can CHANGE your vote at any time.

Simply click

thumbsup.gif Delete My Votethumbsup.gif

(or the button under the voting list)

and then re-vote.

If you chose a NULL vote to just view the results without voting, you can still vote later.

Just do as above, Delete My Vote, and then re-vote.

All voting ENDS for this Grand Finale on Wednesday 30 December at MIDNIGHT.

What is happening here...?

A fun thing is being taken over by angry guys....?

You guys, where your negativity to a bit of fun here is none of my business, but can I say for a fun topic folk perhaps have taken note of your tuff. I for one don't know if you have a problem with your bird, not my business in the context of this topic....Some of you, just go somewhere that ticks your boxes..thumbsup.gif

Are you new here or somethin'?

My vote has gone to VillageFarang,

Why?

Well, a few of the others are actually good friends. But I have never heard of VillageFarang. Is he the quiet achiever, the dark horse? So far I am enjoying his honesty and input. Even if he doesn't win, I am still glad he has been nominated.

That is what this thread is all about.

What a wonderfully nice thing to say.wai.gif

VF...You are one person I never would have thought would pay sipi to vote for you.....biggrin.png

POTY 2015 GRAND FINALE STANDINGS

NancyL 41 votes

Transam 36 votes

Null Vote * 25 votes

villagefarang 13 votes

SoiBiker 11 votes

Crazy Chef 1 10 votes

The Potties Committee in Milwaukee thanks you for voting.

POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight 30 December.

* Null Vote may not be eligible for the POTY crown.

Edited by Jingthing

Mr. Bitey is now resting comfortably in his little basket.attachicon.gifMr. Bitey with protection.JPG

Remember the little calico kitten? Well, she's all grown up now and protecting Mr. Bitey.attachicon.gifMr. Bitey in Basket.JPG The Samurai Princess is on watch to be sure no one comes to take Mr. Bitey away again.

They look pissed off.........sad.png

Of course they're pissed off. Mr. Bitey had to spend Christmas in Chiang Rai where all he got was VF's chicken. Now he's dead tired, having done Lord-knows-what with Hubby to escape from VF. And poor darling Samurai Princess. She hasn't had a wink of sleep in days. Here is Mr. Bitey last year, in a happier Christmas:

post-68373-0-55736400-1451127317_thumb.j