Immigration Promenada One Stop Service 2016-2017

Tywais

10 minutes ago, balo said:

If Chiang Mai IO , changed their system and followed Chonburi /Pattaya system , there would not be a 174 page long thread. I have been at both places and was surprised how poor they handled the queues at Promenada.
And yes , we do have a lot of foreigners in Pattaya , the office is just as busy as in Chiang Mai .
When I do my 90 day report I am in and out within 10 minutes most times.

Actually, in looking at the stats provided by the various Imm. offices, Chonburi processes nearly four times the retirement extensions that Chiang Mai does.  It's a much busier office.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my wife has 6 friends work airport/ airport immigration/ and prom

the story's they tell would make you ashamed to be expat here

you chose to live here accept there way 

they don't take children from us

i go for 1yr and re entry  and see little what goes on/ the last 2 times was ear bashed by a god   freak

the next time /the room seats were full/for 2 seats ether side of a expat /every time someone tried to sit /he told them he did not like people sitting near him

i grew up in the hippie days  /how many you see still want to look like one  here now

how many canvass to sell there insurance and health care /and other things/ to find someone vulnerable around the immigration offices 

the immigration people see all the time

accept you chose to live in los 

don't kick your host /you are only a guest here

56 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Actually, in looking at the stats provided by the various Imm. offices, Chonburi processes nearly four times the retirement extensions that Chiang Mai does.  It's a much busier office.

Are statistics like this available to the general public? If so... where. PM is ok.

Once again........

Posts discussing Moderation removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

37 minutes ago, jmd8800 said:

Are statistics like this available to the general public? If so... where. PM is ok.

No, not in general.  I've seen them in some PhD thesis done by both Thais and foreigners, reports done or given to the Consular Corp, etc.  Believe it or not, the situation at the CM Immigration office has indeed been studied.

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

No, not in general.  I've seen them in some PhD thesis done by both Thais and foreigners, reports done or given to the Consular Corp, etc.  Believe it or not, the situation at the CM Immigration office has indeed been studied.

I always wanted to dig around see how many expats live here in Thailand and such. Thanks

Archived