Chinese man caught with holstered semi-automatic gun in South Pattaya

webfact

Chinese man caught with holstered semi-automatic gun in South Pattaya

gun-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Police arrested a 31-year-old Chinese man in the early hours of Tuesday at a Police Checkpoint in South Pattaya after he was caught with a holstered semi-automatic handgun and two cartridges full of bullets.

Mr. Wenliang Niu was earlier picked-up by a motorbike taxi driver who was paid to take Mr. Niu around Pattaya so he could familiarize himself with the area.

In the driver mirror, he spotted the man was carrying a holstered gun. The driver became scared and remembered there was a Police Checkpoint on the Bali Hai Port Overpass in South Pattaya.

He drove there and signaled to Police that his passenger was armed.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220230/chinese-man-caught-with-holstered-semi-automatic-gun-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-30

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The full story says it's a Glock 12. I've never heard of one but... Surely it's either a model 26 (subcompact 9mm) or its brother the model 27 (40 S&W). With so much 9mm (NATO) ammo floating around in LOS I'd guess perhaps its a model 26.

Cheers.

Your input will not be complete without the serial number of the piece...

beside, not sure to be scared off first, his ugly mug or his gun...

Looks scary even without the gun. No wonder the moto guy did him in. Strange to hire a motorcycle to take a tour of the town with a holstered gun. Could have been an assasin hunting for his target.

Or a 2 cent tourist who came down the Mekong who is trying to show off. Typical Chinese village idiot.

The full story says it's a Glock 12. I've never heard of one but... Surely it's either a model 26 (subcompact 9mm) or its brother the model 27 (40 S&W). With so much 9mm (NATO) ammo floating around in LOS I'd guess perhaps its a model 26.

Cheers.

No, i think it's a hand gun

Cheers.

All the Glock models mentioned are handguns. I don't think Glock even makes any rifles or smg's. And, 9mm NATO is a pistol cartridge but it is also used in smg's (sub-machine guns.) Neversure was surely right this time.

Cheers.

All the Glock models mentioned are handguns. I don't think Glock even makes any rifles or smg's. And, 9mm NATO is a pistol cartridge but it is also used in smg's (sub-machine guns.) Neversure was surely right this time.

yeah, very interesting but unlike some i don't get an erection thinking about hand guns.

Cheers.

Maybe they meant a Glock G26 with 12 round clips.

Cheers.

'soalbundy'

I think your shot at irony missed this target!

No trouble entering with weapons when you arrive by space craft. This guy is definitely from another planet.

Yeah, my thinking exactly. When I scrolled down the page and saw the photo, I could have sworn I was looking at ET.

It's his head,it looks to big for his body