Tarit’s B27m assets frozen by NACC

snoop1130

Tarit’s B27m assets frozen by NACC
Thai PBS

431-wpcf_728x413.jpg

THAILAND -- The National Anti-Corruption Commission issued a statement on Wednesday saying it has ordered the freezing of 27.4 million baht worth of assets of former Department Special Investigation chief Tarit Pengdith who has been suspected of being unusually rich.

The statement said the assets are being held by Piyarerk Atthakanrat acting as a proxy for Mr Tarit and his wife Mrs Wassamol. Mr Piyarak isa nephew of Mrs Wassamol.

The 27.4 million baht assets are four accounts of Thanachart Bank with altogether 643,572 baht, and nine plots of land worth 26.8 million baht in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Pak Chong district.

The NACC said the freezing of the assets of Mr Tarit and his wife is to prevent them from being transferred, transformed or concealed.

The NACC’s decision, made in its meeting on Tuesday, was based on the NACC’s Order 631, dated Oct 30, 2014, which set up a subcommittee to investigate an allegation that Mr Tarit had become unusually rich while serving as director-general of the DSI. The subcommittee is chaired by Preecha Lertkamolmat, an NACC member.

The NACC, on March 12 this year, also ordered a temporary freezing of Mr Tarit and Mrs Wassamol’s assets worth altogether 40.9 million baht.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/tarits-b27m-assets-frozen-by-nacc

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-30-12

Smells politics a long way............................coffee1.gif

Not saying the small rat is innocent, but it would nice if the NACC once in a while checked on someone wearing a different color shirt !!

That's the whole point. Tarit has no political loyalties whatever and will wear whatever colour shirt is convenient and profitable. Or did you really think he was a Red Shirt?

Tarit - B27 million baht = assets frozen

Prayuth - B600 million baht = nothing, zero, nil, zilch, nada

Distractions, distraction and already refuted with no proof of 'unusually wealthy'. Just mud slinging.

So Tarit needs to do more explaining. If not ill gotten gains I'm sure he'll be able to offer a documented explanation. Justice will prevail for him.

Distractions, distraction and already refuted with no proof of 'unusually wealthy'. Just mud slinging.

So Tarit needs to do more explaining. If not ill gotten gains I'm sure he'll be able to offer a documented explanation. Justice will prevail for him.

Forty years of civil service pay with compound interest should cover it. He and his family survived on fringe benefits... Edited by trogers

Smells politics a long way............................coffee1.gif

Not saying the small rat is innocent, but it would nice if the NACC once in a while checked on someone wearing a different color shirt !!

That's the whole point. Tarit has no political loyalties whatever and will wear whatever colour shirt is convenient and profitable. Or did you really think he was a Red Shirt?

No, I thought he was a worthless little worm.

Perfect to be in Pheu-Thais line up. He did anything the master commanded. Just how he likes them.

He was an expert in asset freezing.

Now he got freezed back.

smile.png

What is with the owner of the pink bently?

Is he also unusually rich?

Double freeze coming soon.

lol - he's too canny for that. The Bentley is owned by someone in Singapore who just kindly lets him use 365 days a year it if I remember correctly. Of course nobody will be able to trace how that guy got the money.

The REAL louse in this country know exactly how to play the system. Tarit is just a greedy little lackey with zero ethics. That's why he got the job in the first place.

I think you forgot someone else off the list there Mr Hypocrite.

??????? 58 billion baht = "But it's just political persecution"

If a PM changes the law to make himself rich, does it count ?.

What a joke you people are. Are you just jealous because you didn't get a bit yet ?.

I would still like to see him explain how he didn't notice the road through his property, barely missing his house, into a national park. Classic!

I would still like to see him explain how he didn't notice the road through his property, barely missing his house, into a national park. Classic!

A jungle trek created by wild elephants who frequently come to steal my bananas...

I think you forgot someone else off the list there Mr Hypocrite.

??????? 58 billion baht = "But it's just political persecution"

If a PM changes the law to make himself rich, does it count ?.

What a joke you people are. Are you just jealous because you didn't get a bit yet ?.

Did Thaksin have relations with your wife?? You have an unbelievable hard on for him, yet others you turn a blind eye to. Amazing.

He was an expert in asset freezing.

Now he got freezed back.

smile.png

What is with the owner of the pink bently?

Is he also unusually rich?

Double freeze coming soon.

Oh! Speed the day! I would almost pay money to be a fly on the wall of the interrogation of the owner of the car!! Along with members of the family and have it carried out by members of the Chilian Navy!! wink.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif