Guy with big age gaps with their gf how big is your age difference?

flyDelight

Our age difference is 33 years, she is 18 and I am 14 years older then her mother. 'A young wife - a long life' not my choice it just happened.

But the idea of having a wife of my age sounds disgusting to me anyway. I feel sorry for my then wife having to lose me before she reaches my age, but doubt if they ever worry that in this region.

How big is your age difference?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats! Looks like you find a very smart girl!..After your death..or divorce.. she will still young, and will be in good shape financially. Enough to become a good catch for a younger Thai man. Now Thai women are learning very soon how to become successful in life.

Edited by BKResort

I knew a guy that married an 18 year old. He had to have both parents come with him to the Amphur. He was fifty. They had to go to

four offices before they found an official that would allow it.

Congrats! Looks like you find a very smart girl!..After your death..or divorce.. she will still young, and will be in good shape financially. Enough to become a good catch for a younger Thai man. Now Thai women are learning very soon how to become successful in life.

..After your death..or divorce.. she will still young, and will be in good shape financially. Enough to become a good catch for a younger Thai man

The younger Thai man is probably around already............... the famous "brother".............................coffee1.gif

I knew a guy that married an 18 year old. He had to have both parents come with him to the Amphur. He was fifty. They had to go to

Why?

One said They thought his passport was fake. He is an American. One told him he believed that he was going to sell her in another country. I forget the third one. It's been awhile. This was in Bkk. BTY they divorced a few months later and the one that married them would not divorce him without both parents. So he had to find one that would.

My wife is 24 years younger than me ,we have been married 23 years,I was married to a British girl 10 years younger than me and ,then lived with one ,16 years younger than me ,British again,so if you are handsome debonair and a fantastic sex machine ,they all fancy you , don't know how I managed it though

But the idea of having a wife of my age sounds disgusting to me anyway.

I calculate that you are 51.

Here are some women in their 50's https://www.google.co.th/search?q=gorgeous+women+in+their+50s&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZpb-p5YPKAhWCHY4KHbRzAJ4Q7AkIKw&biw=1366&bih=635

Sarah Palin is in that list!!!

OP better keep his teenager.

A western friend of 64 is married for 3 years now with his 23yo Thai. Amazing match, age does not say anything in a good relationship. If I would not believe in those two I'd never introduced them to eachother.

Flame style posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

5yrs

Have you ever considered why your wife is with you?

It ain't your looks!!

Here we go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Financial gain and nothing else, but if 70 year old guys with plenty of money have thirty year old wives, and accept their wives are only

with them for their money, and can also accept they will probably have flings with Thai guys more their own age, then can you blame them

for wanting to be comfortable and be looked after in their old age, and using their money to do so?

Surely it is better than living alone then dying and leaving their wealth to someone else.

True love has no age barrier. Wide age gap difference between spouses doesn't mean financial gain. We shouldn't jump to conclusion easily. Who are we to judge other people?

Being older doesn't mean the person may go off first. There are so many younger age people nowadays who died early.

True love has no age barrier. Wide age gap difference between spouses doesn't mean financial gain. We shouldn't jump to conclusion easily. Who are we to judge other people?

Being older doesn't mean the person may go off first. There are so many younger age people nowadays who died early.

I don't think it is anything to do with young folk dying early. There may be the odd case, but there is no getting away from it.

If you are 70 and the wife is 30, and you really believe that she genuinely loves you, then you are more than stupid.

If two people, are happy to spend time together, are consenting adults, irrespective of any underlying "motives", who is anyone to sit in judgement.

Live and let live, lord knows happiness is not always easy to find, if they have found it, even for a few years, best of luck to them, it "their" business, not yours.

""But the idea of having a wife of my age sounds disgusting to me anyway. """. Maybe the idea of having a girlfriend who is young enough to be your daughter is "disgusting" is another opinion.

Edited by kingalfred