Park Scandal: Udomdej Blessed by Prem Just Before He Was Cleared

snoop1130

Park Scandal: Udomdej Blessed by Prem Just Before He Was Cleared
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14515575381451557554l.jpg
Leaders of the junta meet Gen. Prem Tinsulanonda at his residence yesterday

BANGKOK — In a way, former army chief Udomdej Sitabutr, was cleared of the allegation that he is involved in massive graft, even before an inquiry by the Ministry of Defense yesterday formally let him off the hook.

Just hours before the announcement of the Ministry’s weeks-long investigation into Rajabhakti Park, the monument complex built under Udomdej’s watch and said to be mired in widespread corruption, Udomdej received a glowing endorsement from Gen. Prem Tinsulanonda, the influential former Prime Minister and top advisor to His Majesty the King.

“I believe goodness will bring success to you, Dong,” Gen. Prem told Udomdej at his residence on Wednesday, calling him by his nickname. “I believe you are not that kind of person. I believe you are a good person.”

Prem made the comment when Udomdej and other leaders of the junta were visiting the 95-year-old statesman, to wish him a Happy New Year.

Udomdej later told reporters after the meeting that he also chatted with Prem some more in private, and Prem repeated his confidence that the former army chief was not involved in any wrongdoing in the construction of Rajabhakti Park.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1451557538

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-12-31

“I believe goodness will bring success to you, Dong,” Gen. Prem told Udomdej at his residence on Wednesday, calling him by his nickname. “I believe you are not that kind of person. I believe you are a good person.”

well, there you go, he is one of the "good people" as claimed by one of the other "good people"....

Glad we're all on the same page... coffee1.gif

I believe goodness will bring success to you, Dong, Gen. Prem told Udomdej at his residence on Wednesday, calling him by his nickname. I believe you are not that kind of person. I believe you are a good person.

well, there you go, he is one of the "good people" as claimed by one of the other "good people"....

All Goodfellas together, eh?

Red brand corruption, bad bad bad! New money, how dare you! This is our trough.

Yellow brand, good, we are the good people, old money, it is ours and we have tanks and guns so neerrrrrrr.

Yet some foreigners on here are still drinking their wives junta brand kool aid. They are appearing less and less though nowadays.

I would LOVE to say.... but i'd be banned and probably, maybe, 'get a 'knock at my door'

and so I must be more quiet in future wai.gif long live freedom

sa tuu - may Buddha Bless Thai people and hasten the day of their freedom

Edited by LannaGuy

Red brand corruption, bad bad bad! New money, how dare you! This is our trough.

Yellow brand, good, we are the good people, old money, it is ours and we have tanks and guns so neerrrrrrr.

Yet some foreigners on here are still drinking their wives junta brand kool aid. They are appearing less and less though nowadays.

My g/f is a very independent thinker although she does through fear censor herself on some things. She sees through all this BS for what it is but realizes that the sword in this case for now is mightier than the pen. But the pen will have its day patience patience patience. Yes its smiles all around for the glee club in the photo. Kind of rubs in the obvious to the minion multitudes. The digging of a large hole continues.

Edited by elgordo38

I believe goodness will bring success to you, Dong, Gen. Prem told Udomdej at his residence on Wednesday, calling him by his nickname. I believe you are not that kind of person. I believe you are a good person.

All Goodfellas together, eh?

They make the other mafia look like a boy scout troop.

The Urban dictionary defines as follows
1. The penis.

2. The unit of currency of Vietnam. At press time, 1 US dollar is roughly 15000 Vietnamese dong.

you mean 15000 dongs for just 1 $ ?

That's the Vietnamese "dongs" Presumably the Thai "dong" is the other meaning

Sadly forum rules doesn't allow me to say, what I really think about this dog and pony show..................

Scary !!

Not just forum rules, but Article 44 could have you incarcerated for " inciting unrest...threat to national security.." and a litany of other charges.

Welcome to 1984 and thoughtcrime.

The Urban dictionary defines as follows
1. The penis.

2. The unit of currency of Vietnam. At press time, 1 US dollar is roughly 15000 Vietnamese dong.

Since Gen Udomdej clearly not is the currency of Vietnam, does that mean, he is a **** ??

If they feed us with more BS, I am going to throw up............................

You ought to pay more attention. This is fascinating stuff if you know anything about Thailand. Prem is the most powerful figure in Thai politics -- still.