Check on who gave out Yingluck calendars

webfact

They were a politically motivated gift, and my views are that if public funds were used to produce &/or distribute them then those responsible should be made to refund the the monies including all legal, accounting and auditing costs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You not answer, you've got any a plea....

Your comment is irrelevant

Blah, blah, blah, I'm not listening anymore, (hands over ears), blah, blah, blah

(enjoys the last bite of his sandwich, and picks up a good book to read ==> 'Animal Farm') coffee1.gif

Insult and derision like a children you've got not plea, you accuse some people to LM but not show any prouve.

Your move call diffamation......

Than goading people into trying to commit LM. Surely that's against the rules. ...

When and where ?

I want he show us his claim about Phra Issara. His answer show us he has no evidence about his claim, It's call diffamation and this is against forum rule !

Now his answer show that he really think and which movement his follow !

Edited by than

Than goading people into trying to commit LM. Surely that's against the rules. ...

When and where ?

I want he show us his claim about Phra Issara. His answer show us he has no evidence about his claim, It's call diffamation and this is against forum rule !

Just to remind you we are still waiting on evidence that social media users in France are routinely sent to prison for clicking 'Like' on Facebook. Off topic I know, but since you are so hot on others making claims without evidence...

When and where ?

What claim about Issara? That he led 200 nationalists to protest outside of the US embassy without any repercussions?

Google it and you will see. I am not linking anything to do with LM laws since the recent rule change on here.

When and where ?

What claim about Issara? That he led 200 nationalists to protest outside of the US embassy without any repercussions?

Google it and you will see. I am not linking anything to do with LM laws since the recent rule change on here.

You not understand Simon43 make claim without evidence

When and where ?

Just to remind you we are still waiting on evidence that social media users in France are routinely sent to prison for clicking 'Like' on Facebook. Off topic I know, but since you are so hot on others making claims without evidence...

If you want see the case go to Archive départementale d'AIX-En PROVENCE

25 Allée de Philadelphie, 13100 Aix-en-Provence

La Provence paper edition of 24 July 2015

OK let me spell it out for you. That 'mad monk' has been creating unrest in Thailand for many months and has been justifying his actions in the name of protecting another (important) person. That claim is patently false.

Any person who by his/her actions removes a democratically-elected government, or supports those who commit such actions, by claiming that they are protecting Him has committed LM.

As for which movement I follow, I am not a political person. But I will always support a democratically-elected government of Thailand, (which happens to be Thaksin Shinawatra, until he was illegally removed by the military), over some tinpot (insert the 'D' word).

Oh I forgot, that was 2 coups ago. The military removed another democratically-elected government since Thaksin. Hard to keep up with how many coups there have been in this banana state.

Seems there are some really sensitive people who don't like to admit that Yingluck, (however incompetent she might have been as PM), is a great deal more popular than the General.

Edited by simon43