Crazed Brit on Balcony causes concern at Central Pattaya apartment

webfact

Poor bloke..

I hope he gets his head back in order.

Clearly suffering from some mental issues, but no one here has an empathy for a fellow human.

I like this however, he no doubt contributed seriously to his so called 'mental' issues himself, as we all do.

We are what we make of ourselves and have daily decisions and choices to contribute to the outcome.

Off to a nice club with some jolly friends, a night at home with the mrs. or a rented one, or . . . . over the balcony

Whether he did or didn't is academic but the morons on here who are commenting so negatively on his man boobs or his sad situation in general are well out of order, even malicious!.

It amazing how many negative posts this thread has attracted.

Now go look at some sensible post on here and witness the paucity of posts.

Says it all for me this thread, about how seriously Thai visa forum is going downhill and this has nothing to do with the adverts or the Moderation

You lot who have posted so viciously on this thread should <deleted> Off to other Pattaya forums where you will find a lot in common with the people there

Have you never heard of the old saying "There go I but for the grace of God"?

A little empathy and concern would be more appropriate than discussing his body.

No wonder the forum has been steadily losing decent folk this last few years

:lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can we swap some of these Loons -- who cut bar girls up stuff them in a suitcase, urinate in the street.... kill each other because their in a different motor cycle group...and basically make up a good part of the child sex offenders .....for some quality Chinese tourists......................coffee1.gif

Poor bloke..

Clearly suffering from some mental issues, but no one here has an empathy for a fellow human.

This is what happens when you support Man United. Just wait till more of them flee this way.

Maybe the lady friend can lend him a bra.

She isnt a gf. Language is part of the problem.

This is absolute proof being a bargirl is a hard job! I wouldnt wish this job on anyone.

Edited by Nomyai

I tried to talk a crazed Australian away from tearing into the electrical boxes by the Chiang rai clock tower a few days ago.

The Thais were yelling at him but he was pretty aggressive and I was the only one who could communicate with him effectively. He was out of it in some kind of delusion, and he came at me a few times but he responded when I yelled for him to stop then he went back to trying to electrocute himself. I left once they said the police were on their way, I didn't want to be involved in anything. Then the guy started following me and the lady I was there to see. We ditched him pretty easy. He was wacked on drugs I'm sure.

Some Thais were videoing it. If I had to put a smack down on him it would have probably made news. Glad it didn't. And I'm glad he didn't get fried. Literally anyway.

Edited by Lukasisgood

"He was singing and shouting, and those in the area could not fully understand what he was saying."

Could have been a late Christmas carol ?

Nuh....probably from Yorkshire and singing "On Ilkly moor bar 'tat."

its "On Ilkly moor bart at" he was suffering from sunstroke.......or the worms came early and ate his brain.

Edited by MiKT

His home in UK is a few kilometres from where I grew up. Perhaps he was due to return there soon, in which case I understand the reason for his behaviour.

I got away from there years ago

Yes I think he has suffered an acute paranoid event, probably including hallucinations and delusions. Could be brought on by an infection or inflammation or a 'brain' event such as a stroke or head injury or dementia. The only way to diagnose the cause is to get him to a health facility with the diagnostic resources and well trained and experienced doctors required. Will this happen here??

Poor bloke..

"Empathy" is very rare trait here.

You might get feathers from a tortoise, but to find empathy here...

Poor bloke..

"Empathy" is very rare trait here.

You might get feathers from a tortoise, but to find empathy here...

empathy for a brain dead whale? Those bar girls are definitely underpaid

His home in UK is a few kilometres from where I grew up. Perhaps he was due to return there soon, in which case I understand the reason for his behaviour.

North or South ?

Todwick

North or South ?

Todwick

North, East, South, West, Todwick.

Symptomatic of the high quality farang tourists we get here in Thailand. What an absolute joke.

If they had "high quality farang tourists" in Pattaya, most of us could not afford to live here...

Another English nutter seeking attention police should have fired a couple of rounds of in his direction and he would have soon run inside crying his eyes out and blaming someone else for his stupidity oh I was drugged at a bar someone spike my lemonade shandy.