Assaulted on Jomtien soi 14 last night

frozenpuck

Approached by ladyboy and one other either ladyboy or female as i was walking down soi14 last night.

Walked in front of me and started groping me. told them i a had a girlfriend and gently pushed by them.

They got on their motorbike and caught up to me and did the same thing again except this time more aggresively trying to hold me in one spot and both grabbing me.

The ladyboy put his arm around my neck and I felt a tug on my small gold chain.
Got pissed off and shouldered him off of me and pushed both out of my way. Broke me chain but he never got it....but almost.

Had my wallet in my front pocket and phone in my hand, Im sure the one was trying to get at my wallet also.

They jumped on their bike and took off.

Lesson learned, if a stranger touches me its no time to be a gentleman.

Gentleman be careful out there. If one or two of these scumbags approach you dont let them touch you.

The next one that touches me is going to be on the ground looking for their teeth instead of my gold chain.

3 years in Bangkok no problem. One night in Jomtien....problem...geeeesh!

Edited by frozenpuck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome in Pattaya.

I had it snached from passing motorbike.

They snach it when u on bath bus too

They didnt get it tho.

Dont wear it in Pattaya, they will keep trying.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Edited by BeefSlapper

Has the OP considered not wearing a gold chain, and not taking his phone and wallet with him?

I walk along Jomtien beach road every evening and no one ever hassles me, but I only have a couple of hundred Baht in my pocket. Everything else of value I leave back in my condo.

I also wonder did he report the incident? I'm not suggesting that the police would actually catch the miscreants but a report would at least indicate that there is a problem. No report means the problem does not exist.

Well done OP; keeping what belongs to you.

Not taking phone & wallet with you when going out? Well if you go out eating at perhaps 2000 hours and have some beers afterwards then it is nice to have those items with you.

If I do that, I take a motorbike taxi home and so far got home with my wallet & phone.

Edited by guzzi850m2

Like I said......... Only you read my old posts...

The worst thing is is when something bad news from ladyboy so no one condemn them and still it was fun for them....

You have to to get used that the last two years the police and the members thaivisa to tolerate everything from ladyboy.

it's just when you try just googled how many cases have become..

3 years in Bangkok no problem. One night in Jomtien....problem...clap2.gif I hope you you're safe.. because there is a lot of people who come here and for their sake. so they'll be trivialize your incident.

If there is no problem of publicity. You have to go to the police and asked Pattaya one recording of incident.

I thinks that there's just about ladyboy from reckon with the fact that 99% of tourists are afraid of publicity on YouTube pattaya one, announcing the incident with ladyboy somewhere in Thailand....

Has the OP considered not wearing a gold chain, and not taking his phone and wallet with him?

I walk along Jomtien beach road every evening and no one ever hassles me, but I only have a couple of hundred Baht in my pocket. Everything else of value I leave back in my condo.

I also wonder did he report the incident? I'm not suggesting that the police would actually catch the miscreants but a report would at least indicate that there is a problem. No report means the problem does not exist.

Maybe in your view the OP should consider to stay in his room, with the door locked at all times, and just a small trapdoor through which he get his food delivered 3 times a day?

I was robbed at gun point on car park at my condo in jomtien no jokes.

Like I said......... Only you read my old posts...
The worst thing is is when something bad news from ladyboy so no one condemn them and still it was fun for them....
You have to to get used that the last two years the police and the members thaivisa to tolerate everything from ladyboy.
it's just when you try just googled how many cases have become..
3 years in Bangkok no problem. One night in Jomtien....problem...clap2.gif I hope you you're safe.. because there is a lot of people who come here and for their sake. so they'll be trivialize your incident.
If there is no problem of publicity. You have to go to the police and asked Pattaya one recording of incident.
I thinks that there's just about ladyboy from reckon with the fact that 99% of tourists are afraid of publicity on YouTube pattaya one, announcing the incident with ladyboy somewhere in Thailand....

+1 thumbsup.gif

Don't worry there is a few here, who say it, the way it is.

One more time , get the scum off the streets, its way over due.

Cocks in frocks , stealing, attacking, verbally abusing tourists in the streets.

These guys are very bad publicity for Pattaya and Jomtiem

Nasty vile Lady Boys of the streets. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Maybe in your view the OP should consider to stay in his room, with the door locked at all times, and just a small trapdoor through which he get his food delivered 3 times a day?

He could, I suppose. Sounds a bit daft to me though and it's certainly nothing that I would do.

I go out every evening but I simply dont carry things with me that I'm not prepared to lose. It's really not very complicated at all.

I was robbed at gun point on car park at my condo in jomtien no jokes.

That's surprising.

Does your building not have security?

Yes they do.

But they all useless same as police.

After report I was never contacted again by cops.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

OP should thank his lucky stars it wasn't these ladyboys, or he'd be subject to all kinds of abuse and ridicule here on TVF for being the victim when they turned on him.

And unless he's good at fighting a mob by himself, I'd lay odds that the OP would be the one on the ground looking for his teeth while saying goodbye to his gold necklace driving off on the scooter.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/878252-brit-beaten-up-by-ladyboys-on-pattaya-beach-promenade/

Wearing a gold chain is just begging to be robbed. Unless you just stepped off the plane everyone should know that.

He could, I suppose. Sounds a bit daft to me though and it's certainly nothing that I would do.

I go out every evening but I simply dont carry things with me that I'm not prepared to lose. It's really not very complicated at all.

"........not prepared to lose." How about your life to these crazed, hormone jacked, jaba satiated, freaks?

LB's very aggressive around Jomtien at night if your a lone guy, remember its just a guy trying to rob you as they approach.

Don't carry a wallet EVER, no need, carry a local bank card and enough money for the night.

'Hey big spender, spend a little time with me'!

General rule of thumb when ascertaining the likelihood of a ladyboy being dangerous or not.

A. If she/he looks like a girl that may/probably/does have a dick, then probably safe.

B. If she/he definitely looks like a bloke with tits, start running. coffee1.gif

C. The absolute decider - if they're taller than you, have 5 o'clock shadow and a pair of humoungous tits, also start running, but run faster than in B. thumbsup.gif

so how can you get on the piss with a couple of hundred baht ?

what's the use in having a mobile if you can't carry it in your pocket ? or stick it down your pants.

The safest thing here is ....... always be two of you walking and never alone, you won't get confronted.

so how can you get on the piss with a couple of hundred baht ?

I dont do that so it's not a problem for me. If I needed more cash I would carry it, but I would never carry anything unnecessary like gold or a watch.

what's the use in having a mobile if you can't carry it in your pocket ?

My mobile stays at home, except if I'm driving a long distance in which case I take it with me.

"........not prepared to lose." How about your life to these crazed, hormone jacked, jaba satiated, freaks?

I'm not aware of many instances where this sort of mugging has led to death. Motorbikes seem much more dangerous to me (and I'm not stupid enough to ride on those either).

Was pick pocketed in Jomtien baht-bus recently. The usual gang of about six grim looking young Thais that overwhelmed the vehicle. They got my phone out of one pocket and 500 Baht out of the other.

Got a new phone - went to AIS to get new Sim card - asked if I could get my old number back. Said yes, if you get a police report.

Went to police station, found very helpful Foreign Police Volunteer. He asked "what happened to your phone?" Said, pickpocket. He said "you mean your phone was stolen?" Said yes - he said "well that's a problem". He said if I report your stolen phone it will launch an investigation and they're backed up for months so you won't get your police report for a very long time.

He said "why don't you say you lost your Sim card?" I said ok, I lost my Sim card. He said "how'd you lose it?" Said, I don't know. He said "was it in your pocket?" I said yes, it was in the phone. He said "well that's a problem", you should say you lost your Simm card, not your phone or it will launch an investigation on a lost phone. I said, ok then, I just lost the Sim card. He said "was it in your pocket?" - said yes. He said "which pocket?" I said, I guess it was in my shirt pocket. He said "that's good" "So, it must have fallen out of your shirt pocket?" - said yes, I guess so.

He said "good, I'll be able to get your police report in a few minutes"

So, if you're pick pocketed and you don't want any hassles getting a police report, just say your Sim card fell out of your shirt pocket . . .

Or just staying well away from the place ??

Was pick pocketed in Jomtien baht-bus recently. The usual gang of about six grim looking young Thais that overwhelmed the vehicle. They got my phone out of one pocket and 500 Baht out of the other.

Got a new phone - went to AIS to get new Sim card - asked if I could get my old number back. Said yes, if you get a police report.

Went to police station, found very helpful Foreign Police Volunteer. He asked "what happened to your phone?" Said, pickpocket. He said "you mean your phone was stolen?" Said yes - he said "well that's a problem". He said if I report your stolen phone it will launch an investigation and they're backed up for months so you won't get your police report for a very long time.

He said "why don't you say you lost your Sim card?" I said ok, I lost my Sim card. He said "how'd you lose it?" Said, I don't know. He said "was it in your pocket?" I said yes, it was in the phone. He said "well that's a problem", you should say you lost your Simm card, not your phone or it will launch an investigation on a lost phone. I said, ok then, I just lost the Sim card. He said "was it in your pocket?" - said yes. He said "which pocket?" I said, I guess it was in my shirt pocket. He said "that's good" "So, it must have fallen out of your shirt pocket?" - said yes, I guess so.

He said "good, I'll be able to get your police report in a few minutes"

So, if you're pick pocketed and you don't want any hassles getting a police report, just say your Sim card fell out of your shirt pocket . . .

I really thought this was a joke and a punch line coming lol, thanks for the advise