Fox News Thailand is the worse show in Thailand.

papayasalad

I don't accept being lied to, mislead, spoken down to, having my intelligence insulted, seeing peoples rights abused in the name of 'responding to terrorist threats', or any of the other crap that happens on that channel. I deleted it from my channel lineup years ago and have only felt good about that decision. When I speak to people here about current events and find out that those I'm talking to ONLY get their news from FOX, well, that's the end of that conversation. I don't deal with ignorance well and refuse to debate intelligent topics with non intelligent people. Disgusting how sound bites can only show half a story. When the full video is seen it becomes painfully obvious who's doing the American population wrong. It's the liars at FOX.

JUST TURN IT OFF!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am not a great fan, Fox News in the US has some decent shows and personalities. However, the homogenized right-wing pap they stream in Thailand is absolutely nothing like the domestic US product and makes for pretty grim watching.

It is EXACTLY the same in both countries other than the commercials.

I really enjoy Fox News and it is easy to turn the channel if you don't.

Really? I don't watch it a lot here but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet. Just loops of lame, live bands, Dr Manny and an endless stream of squeaky-clean, prom queen type blondes with 'handy hints' and other puff that exhort us to 'keep it right here'. Maybe it streams on the US clock and all the 'meaty' stuff is on while I am fast asleep? In that regard, the local Fox news aficionados must be seriously sleep deprived.

There is 12 hours difference between Bangkok and New York, but otherwise everything is exactly the same. O'Reilly is on at 8 PM on the East coast and 8AM in Thailand. I preferred the schedule in Thailand.

Not watched Fox New Thailand but love Fox News USA. Good light entertainment, Take another stress pill old boy!!giggle.gif

There is no difference. Fox News in Thailand is exactly the same as Fox News in the US, apart from the breaks when international viewers get Fox News Extra.

Its just an unashamed propaganda channel, making a mockery of the word 'news' and 'journalism' populated by a bunch of 'news' spinners, led by Billo and his deputy moron Seano. Unfair and unbalanced, whoever shouts loudest in their so-called talks, wins.... The owner is that weasel-ish Rupert the Murdog

Never depend on one source for your news. I watch Fox, Bloomberg. AlJazeera, BBC, NewsAsia and also get a lot from the internet. Fox is not exactly a propaganda machine for most Americans but is more conservative than the "liberal" channels. Al Jazeera's Witness series is very well done and I am certainly not a big fan of Islam. No one forces you watch anything. Read the Bangkok Post if you want slanted journalism. It does have decent cryptic crosswords and Sudoku past the two and three star level. In this magnificent country you seem preoccupied with one lousy TV channel.

"but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet"

Why would you want to?

Why? To keep it all 'fair and balanced' of course.

PS. I like O'Reilly and The Five btw. The rest are all varying degrees of oxygen wasters.

The other day the usual Fox News Extra which replaces the commercials was gone and we could enjoy the delights of US advertising (so many ED ads!) in between Hannity's amusing rants.

Like their idol Rush Limbaugh most conservative Christian men are impotent.

Fox is total rubbish.

Haven't been watching television for the last 16 years, (except the non avoidable TV in buses, restaurants, hairdressers etc.)

And believe me, I am better informed than most of the mainstream media consumers.

Entertainment ? Hahaha... there is better one than on TV.

Although I am not a great fan, Fox News in the US has some decent shows and personalities. However, the homogenized right-wing pap they stream in Thailand is absolutely nothing like the domestic US product and makes for pretty grim watching.

Really? I don't watch it a lot here but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet. Just loops of lame, live bands, Dr Manny and an endless stream of squeaky-clean, prom queen type blondes with 'handy hints' and other puff that exhort us to 'keep it right here'. Maybe it streams on the US clock and all the 'meaty' stuff is on while I am fast asleep? In that regard, the local Fox news aficionados must be seriously sleep deprived.

There is 12 hours difference between Bangkok and New York, but otherwise everything is exactly the same. O'Reilly is on at 8 PM on the East coast and 8AM in Thailand. I preferred the schedule in Thailand.

Thanks, for clearing that up. I knew you'd know. Do you ever turn it off?

Fox news is the top rating news program in the world.

And the Sun newspaper is Britain's best selling daily.

And Coke is the most popular non-alcoholic drink.

And McDonalds is the most popular fast food.

And Star Wars is the biggest ever movie hit.

Need I go on?

Thanks, for clearing that up. I knew you'd know. Do you ever turn it off?

It pays to turn it off during the day here, or you'll end up watching O'Reilly, Meghan and Sean on a loop until Fox and Friends starts!

"but I haven't caught any Hannity, Van Susteren, Hume, Smith, Kelly, Geraldo or O'Reilly yet"

Why would you want to?

PS. I like O'Reilly and The Five btw. The rest are all varying degrees of oxygen wasters.

O'Reilly has got to be one of the nastiest turds who ever lived, scum of the earth.

I agree, totally biased, will not tolerate an opposing view and is a blatent warmonger as well.

Why would you want to?

Megyn Kelly is pretty good. So is Special Report with Brett Baier and Chris Wallace"s Fox News Sunday. There are also some other decent shows like Journal Editorial Report that are not top shows, but very informative.

The number one cable news network. So could they at least stop showing the same Fox News Extras over and over and over? When I go to Jomthien every few monthd for a couple weeks I liked having it in the condo but it just got to be to much. Aside from O'Riley I cant stand it........