German official buses dozens of migrants to Merkel's office

webfact

German official buses dozens of migrants to Merkel's office

606x341_321252.jpg

BERLIN: -- An irate local politician in Germany’s southern state of Bavaria has bused dozens of refugees to Chancellor Angela Merkel’s office in Berlin as a protest against her open-door refugee policy.

A spokesman for Peter Dreier from the town of Landshut confirmed to Reuters that 31 refugees were making the 550 kilometre trip to the capital and were likely arrive in the afternoon.

Dreier appeared to be acting on a threat he made to Merkel last year. Critical of her mantra that Germany can cope with the influx of migrants, he reportedly issued a warning to the chancellor in a phone call in October.

“If Germany is taking in 1 million refugees, mathematically that means 1,800 will come to my district. I will take them and if there are any more, I will send them to your office,” German newspaper Die Welt quoted Dreier as saying.

Merkel is under increasing pressure to stem the flow of migrants coming to Germany, many from war zones in the Middle East or Africa. Some 1.1 million people arrived last year and several thousand continue to stream in every day.

Local authorities are stretched both financially and logistically to house and look after refugees and there has been a backlash by right-wing groups who have warned of the problems of integration.

The frustration in Bavaria, the main entry point for most migrants coming to Germany, is especially strong with Merkel’s conservative allies, the Christian Social Union (CSU), repeatedly calling on her to introduce a formal cap on migrant numbers. She has resisted such a cap, arguing that it would be impossible to enforce.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-15

Angela Merkel, the bells have tolled, and it seems that your days in office are numbered, and what you thought were good deeds in the name of humanity, will turn out to the shovel that will dig your political career grave....

I'm beginning to suspect that this migrant mess is the outcome of Merkel's delusional gamble for a Nobel Peace Price nomination. Nothing else makes sense anymore. I mean, why else would she allow unchecked entry to anyone with a beard who can spell "Asylum"? It looks as if she either wants a Guinness Book entry, or that award coveted by every politician. In any case, it is the Germans and the true refugees who will pay for it, not Merkel.

According to a recent n-tv online survey (n= 34600) 92% of all Germans reject, the refugee policy from Merkel!
Merkel makes her personal thing, regardless of the population.
There will be mass demonstrations.
It's incredible with which arrogance she turns against its own people.
I think that she no longer have the confidence of the majority in the Bundestag!
It's time to put the question of confidence!

According to a recent n-tv online survey (n= 34600) 92% of all Germans reject, the refugee policy from Merkel!

Merkel makes her personal thing, regardless of the population.

There will be mass demonstrations.

It's incredible with which arrogance she turns against its own people.

I think that she no longer have the confidence of the majority in the Bundestag!

It's time to put the question of confidence!

Yes. This is much bigger than Merkel's political career. It's about Europe maintaining a semblance of its decency in coming years/decades. More precisely, middle and northern Europe. The SE countries, who are bearing the largest brunt of migrants, are dealing with it more realistically and sensibly: they're building fences and not being welcoming.

On her gravestone, the following should be engraved: Here lies Merkel, who opened the gates wide to Sharia and gang rapes for Europe.

The frustration in Bavaria, the main entry point for most migrants coming to Germany, is especially strong with Merkel’s conservative allies, the Christian Social Union (CSU), repeatedly calling on her to introduce a formal cap on migrant numbers. She has resisted such a cap, arguing that it would be impossible to enforce.

Again idiots feed from her.
Sounds, as Germany has lost his sovereignty over its own national borders!
Such nonsense is the people in Germany actually told.

The Lisbon Treaty clause on "ever closer union" is not just a cute turn of phrase, it's a declared objective: no nation-states within the EU.

To understand the migrant crisis, people need to think about how you would go about such a massive undertaking as disposing of all the native cultures, traditions & loyalties within a disparate continent. Merkels diktats are no soft-hearted gesture gone-wrong, it's part of a detailed & determined plan: Order Out of Chaos.

post-93738-0-97086300-1452827354_thumb.j

Edited by timbothaivisa

Too many Muslims in Europe already and she just opened the floodgates. The reaction is the same in all the countries.

She gets the award for most boneheaded political move of the 21st century.

How can you be xenophobic and live in country other than yours.. Don't feel bad if Thai people look down on you.Do you know karma?

I'm beginning to suspect that this migrant mess is the outcome of Merkel's delusional gamble for a Nobel Peace Price nomination. Nothing else makes sense anymore. I mean, why else would she allow unchecked entry to anyone with a beard who can spell "Asylum"? It looks as if she either wants a Guinness Book entry, or that award coveted by every politician. In any case, it is the Germans and the true refugees who will pay for it, not Merkel.

isn't she already in GB as most A-sexual being on earth ????

As much as I can agree with his frustration, the migrants are still people and not chattel that should be bused around for political purposes.

Agreed as most people in the right mind will.

A problem has come into this world which cannot be solved within the boundaries of Europe.

In-fighting is not going to solve anything.

Again idiots feed from her.

Sounds, as Germany has lost his sovereignty over its own national borders!

Such nonsense is the people in Germany actually told.

If she had four fat kids who kept eating sugary crap all day, would she say "I won't curtail their eating sweets, because it's impossible to enforce." ?

Speaking of 'impossible to enforce';..... The men who are turned down for asylum don't leave. They aren't bused back towards their countries of origin. No siree. They're just told 'sorry, you don't qualify,' so the migrants then just stroll out the office and meld into Germany. ...or if they encounter a hassle, they can drift to nearby countries. If I've got a hornet's nest in my yard - out on a limb of a tree in my yard, I'll just bend the branch over the fence to your yard. You won't mind, will you?

The Lisbon Treaty clause on "ever closer union" is not just a cute turn of phrase, it's a declared objective: no nation-states within the EU.

To understand the migrant crisis, people need to think about how you would go about such a massive undertaking as disposing of all the native cultures, traditions & loyalties within a disparate continent. Merkels diktats are no soft-hearted gesture gone-wrong, it's part of a detailed & determined plan: Order Out of Chaos.

So in order to make the nations of the EU "closer" instead of breaking down their existing individual cultures, give them all the same massive refugee/migrant/Sharia headache? That could actually work.