Buriram World Superbikes 2016

DickThrust

I'm already organized through a friend as we went last year. Tickets will be easy you can buy them at the door.

I would be more concerned about nearby accommodation and book it soon.

Last year advance tickets were at "certain" 7-11's. Nobody seemed to worry about seat/row numbers. Somenoe checked that we actually had tickets and then sit anywhere.

Edited by VocalNeal

On the track circuit website it would seems that the tickets are no yet available for issue. . Last year it was also it of a song and dance to get them.

Depending on where you live the key is to find out which 7-11 has them.

If I find out more I'll let you know.

^ If the set up is the same as last year we will be opposite the big screen TV down near the final corner, about 2/3rds the way up.. If you trip over empties, that will be us.

Edited by VocalNeal

Sadly I will be overseas for work, went last year, awesome, loved it.

Yes book hotel very soon, we had to stay 50km south of Buriram as only ones left (on-line booking) and we got the last 2 rooms.

Same here.

Daughters school holidays not corresponding to the race dates this year.

Also went last year, it was a terrific day out (especially as Wilairot won and the Superbike Race podiums were full of Union Jacks thumbsup.gif ).

Thanks for the heads up on that.

I had no idea that Dorna were changing the basis race programme across the weekend instead of both races on Sunday.

Will kind of be a bit of bad news for those that only intend to make day trips though.

Will make hotel managers happy I guess.

A bit of weird one if you ask me, was far better to have the main races in the same day.

Damn most decent hotels are fully booked already thanks for the heads up Dick Thrust I managed to book one in town. I went last year with the entire family and in-laws. This year will just be the misses and I. It was a great show last year I bet it will be busier this year after Ratthapark Wilairot's win.