Nana was ABUZZ last night.

Nomyai

Never seen anything like it. HOOTERs opened!

Can someone give details. Barfine policy................hahahaha. Rooms upstairs for intimate rendevouz? hahaha. Naughty boy korner?

Serious the Nana hotel owners prolly see serious rent dollars. That coffee shop was a colossal waste of good business space. It was the most underutilized piece of real estate in the world. Nana owners prolly crying seeing dollars fly across the street.

Edited by Nomyai

Keep it clean please and within forum rules.

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Weirdly some of the Thais I've met and work with are curious about trying out a meal at hooters.

It was actually where my Thai work team went for an xmas dinner (sadly I was too hungover to join them)

Hungover when you wrote this contradiction?

Your going fit right in here at TV. Welcome Newbie.

Was there the day it opened...and a few days before....watching pis*** farangs taking pics with the ladies..... a day before I flew out there was a lots of promotional pics, sexy ladies dancing....sat in Hillary's across the road.....too much spangle and Bull**** for my taste....and the menu prices........wow!! They were offering some promo of free beer on opening but do not know what the catch was!!

Sorry but this old Farang preferred the old Golden bar.....

Sitting back waiting for the flack....But back in Saudi now, so would love to be sat there watching the world go by :)))

AB

Casual observation. Too many patrons sipping one beer for hours on in.........hahahaha. I dont see many snakcs being ordered.

Good place for the Super Bowl.

To be fair many long time bars are having a hard time- those in Nana to be exact! Fewer pole clutchers and the customers who do naughty things to them.

A restaurant across the road from the most notorious brothel in Bangkok that has chicken wings served by birds with plastic tits/padded bras who, apparently, can't be barfined

Ridiculous

Even mongers have to eat!

Mongers won't appreciate Hooters' pricing much.

That's probably true, although some of them must be paying the high barfines and ST/LT prices in the Plaza, so maybe they'll do the same for their Hooter wings!

A restaurant across the road from the most notorious brothel in Bangkok that has chicken wings served by birds with plastic tits/padded bras who, apparently, can't be barfined

Ridiculous

Even mongers have to eat!

Mongers won't appreciate Hooters' pricing much.

Maybe the local teacher mungers but for the 2 week millionaires it wont make much of a difference