Translation services

kingstonkid

I neded to get a few documents(about 20) translated from English to Thai. Can anyone give me some advice on where to get it done in BKK I need 2 as I do not want to have one get all the informatin or it may get published under a Thai name and not mine.

Also what is the best translation site for small stuff on the internet. Google seems to not do it for me.

Depending what you need then for, but it might be worth going to the ministry of foreign affairs and using one of the private translators hanging about there. They do a good job, and the bins is that you can get them stamped by the ministry as well. Depends what you need to do with the translations though.

I've found most places in Bangkok charge around 500baht per page - I found a company in Samut Prakarn that charges only 300. PM me if you want the email address. You'll have to take the BTS south to Bearing along Sukumvit and then take a taxi - it might be a bit of a trek for you but if you need 20+ documents it may be worth it. I

used the company for documents that I needed to be certified at the MFA so I know they do a good job, obviously the overheads are a little less outside of BK.