Bus Chiang Mai to Phayao Monday

saintly

Can anyone tell me the frequency of buses from Chiang Mai to Phayao on Monday? I know the Green bus timetable but it does not have a bus between 1 and 2 pm on Monday which is our preference. Are there others available at this time?

Thanks in anticipation.

• 2 years later...

Did this bus (Chiang Mai to Phayao) drive down the 118 past Doi Saket, past the hot springs than turn right to Phayao at Mae Khachan?

Green Bus seems very 'secretive' about it's routes, can't find a real map anywhere.

On 3/8/2018 at 2:06 PM, my friend I said:

Last I saw it going on 118 then right onto 120 and over the mountain. It's going on to Nan.

There are not many of these route buses. Maybe two a day. Most C.M. to Phayao buses go thru Lampang and on to Chiang Rai.l

My step daughter goes to university in Chiang Mai and travels often home to Phayao on the Green Bus line and they go direct to Phayao and then return to Chiang Mai. I often drive from Phayao to Chiang Mai and see many Green Buses heading to/from Chiang Mai and Phayao after the turn off to Lampung. On route 118 there are also buses heading  to/from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. I think your info may be a little out of date.

This thread was started 2 years. Maybe a new thread should have been started.