Pattaya Bridge raid. Any lessons learned?

prk888

so the raid unsurprisingly went immediately viral in some fashion (refer current running thread)

So what ?

Do YOU think anything will have be learnt by those Authorities ?

Or has it simply been an absorbing, very sad and unfortunately amusing circumstance?

Will we see less mindless knee - jerkjing and more thinking?

The thread re new U-turns here in Pattaya i reckon could have most surprisingly helped generate action from local authorities here

What say you?

Why another thread on the same boring subject

To be fair it's more entertaining than the Liverpool Thread.

The Liverpool Thread hasnt been repeated umpteen times unless you count the Spurs boys ,the city boys & the manc boys harping on about us all the time ?

The Liverpool Thread hasnt been repeated umpteen times unless you count the Spurs boys ,the city boys & the manc boys harping on about us all the time ?

oh yes i see now.

An acquaintance some years ago ( a BKK teacher actually) christened his first born son with eleven names ........ his local football first-team players ............ Liverpool.

Now i understand your comment and may i assume you're not a bridge player.

oh yes i see now.

An acquaintance some years ago ( a BKK teacher actually) christened his first born son with eleven names ........ his local football first-team players ............ Liverpool.

Now i understand your comment and may i assume you're not a bridge player.

Name the kid & i will let you off.

in answer to mad mary's challenge post #9 above here's the answer and apologies because she was a daughter and not a son - even more mad methinks.

Miss Paula St. John Lawrence Lawler Byrne Strong Yeats Stevenson Callaghan Hunt Milne Smith Thompson Shankley Bennett Paisley O'Sullivan. (from the '60's i believe)

I wonder what nickname she chose in later life poor soul

Now back to the thread