Refund online from Paypal

Hello Good morning. I need your help please. I have issues regarding refund and this is my situation: I have paid items online using my Paypal account and in my paypal i registered my KTB debit card. I buy online using mg ktb card, but my order was cancelled and the seller refund my money to my debit card. Paypal told me that I have to wait 7 days for the refund to appear in my bank account. But 12 days passed already and the refund didnt appear yet.My question is when will KTB receive the payment, or when will the refund appear on my KTB bank account? Anyone who have experience situation like this please share your knowledge about this matter. Thank you

My only experience is with Chase Bank and refund is immediately credited to my account in such cases (but these have all be very low value missing shipments) - there is no delay at all and have never had to escalate to PayPal contact.

If this was from China they were closed down for all last week so a delay could be expected.

My only experience is with Chase Bank and refund is immediately credited to my account in such cases (but these have all be very low value missing shipments) - there is no delay at all and have never had to escalate to PayPal contact.

If this was from China they were closed down for all last week so a delay could be expected.

Thanks for your response. Well the seller is from US, Champ sports specifically.

Paypal refunds can take 3-4 weeks before credited back to your account in Thailand.

Thanks for your answer mate... its a bit of relief. so it would really take a month? have you experience this before?

I already went to KTB office, and they dont understand what im talking, i message them online through their customer service and Facebook, still didnt got a response, its frustrating

Paypal refunds can take 3-4 weeks before credited back to your account in Thailand.

Thanks for your answer mate... its a bit of relief. so it would really take a month? have you experience this before?

I already went to KTB office, and they dont understand what im talking, i message them online through their customer service and Facebook, still didnt got a response, its frustrating

Yes, I regularly buy on ebay from both US and China sellers and occasionally there is an issue requiring a refund. I have my Paypal account linked to a KBank Visa webcard and any purchases are instantly debited to the savings account that the web card is tied to. Generally it works very well and I receive an SMS from KBank about 2 seconds after clicking pay now on Paypal.

I guess refunds take a long time because they go through the Visa/Mastercard systems. I don't suppose it makes any difference whether the seller is in China or the US because it is Paypal sending the funds either way.

The refund you eventually receive will be less than the original amount because of exchange rate buy/sell margins.

It is irritating that when buying something the charge can go from Paypal to Visa to KBank and debited from my account in nanoseconds but a refund takes several weeks but not much you can do. Any Credit Card refund (regardless whether involving Paypal or not) always seems to take longer than it reasonably should.

Me too i do a buy a lot of things from us or china. its just this time that i have problems. Yes, its just a matter of seconds that the money will be deducted from our account when we buy, but refunds took a lot of time...

ahhh.. a great relief. that's well explained mate. thank you so much. so i guess i have to wait 2 week more. thank you so much for sharing your experience.