TM30 in Jomtien. Which documents are needed?

What are minimum requirements for successful TM30 in Jomtien in case of renting apartment ( owned by a thai )?

I guess at least these:

rental contract

copy of apartment owners id

copy of apartment owners tabien ban

copy of foreigners passport front page

copy of foreigners passport visa and stamp page

TM30 form

Is foreigners passport itself needed?

What if TM30 is not accepted? Later maybe need to have residence certificate. Do they check "TM30 database" when giving residence certificate?

I am moving again. Some apartment owners dont want to give any documentation, only rental contract. They say they are afraid of tax.

If the apartment owner is foreigner it may be more complicated.

Some immigration offices accept the TM.30 from the owner, others want it from the house-master, ie the chief possessor of the residence in his capacity as the tenant, as defined in section 4 of the Immigration Act. You have to ask the Pattaya immigration office how they handle it. It seems that immigration offices believe that section 38 of the Immigration Act gives them the choice of whom they want it from.

Is this required at all in Jomtien? I know no one here who has done it and I've never been questioned about it or told to do it. Maybe I've just been lucky/unlucky. I do my 90-day reporting as required, and I do also do my yearly requirement extension.

There are tens of thousands of other condos within a few miles of mine, many of which are occupied by farang tenants or farang owners. I dont suppose that many of them have ever submitted a TM30 either. If ever they do start requiring this at Jomtien they will need to take on extra staff to handle it.

Is this required at all in Jomtien? I know no one here who has done it and I've never been questioned about it or told to do it. Maybe I've just been lucky/unlucky. I do my 90-day reporting as required, and I do also do my yearly requirement extension.

There are tens of thousands of other condos within a few miles of mine, many of which are occupied by farang tenants or farang owners. I dont suppose that many of them have ever submitted a TM30 either. If ever they do start requiring this at Jomtien they will need to take on extra staff to handle it.

They are asking for them from those that are applying for their first one year extension and from those that are applying for shorter extensions.

Wife did TM30 in Jomtien as house possessor. She signed house rental contract. In Jomtien office they wanted to see the owner or owners agent / representative doing TM30 not the possessor. They were not happy to see us again there ( we have been moving three times during last six months ). Finally they made the address report and we got the receipt.

They did not require too many documents. We gave them these.

- TM30 form

- rental contract copy

- id copy of person doing TM30

- passport copy of foreigner living in the house

After that I applied and got two residence certificates with the new address. Price 500baht for two, no receipt.

Downstairs I asked if I need to make TM28 also. They said no need when they saw TM30 receipt.