What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

no way that i'd live in sh@thole like Thailand where i wouldn't earn 4.95 an hour for flipping burgers which provides me with a comfortably lifestyle in <insert location>.

Wel nice to now at least one person in this world believes in fairy tales ,,please show us pics of youre wealth and property to youre name in Thailand ,Or the roll of toilet paper wich states you enjoy the same rights as Thai nationals concerning the above.

If not flipping burgers is out of the question for you!

no way that i'd live in sh@thole like Thailand where i wouldn't earn 4.95 an hour for flipping burgers which provides me with a comfortably lifestyle in <insert location>.

Wel nice to now at least one person in this world believes in fairy tales ,,please show us pics of youre wealth and property to youre name in Thailand ,Or the roll of toilet paper wich states you enjoy the same rights as Thai nationals concerning the above.

please show us pictures of the joint where you flip burgers.

please show us pictures of the joint where you flip burgers.

I lack the technical skills needed to flip burgers......so solly.

Guys are staring at my thai girlfriend because she is so sexy giggle.gif

Good one. Another one: "Thai men are so jealous because my Thai GF is so sexy."

Half Thai/Chinese MBA GF whose high ranking military father owns half of Bangkok and bought me a BMW last week....?

She is 2-timing both of us then ... I wondered where she went on Mon-Wed-Fri and Sunday evening. By the way I chose white, what colour did you settle for and I went for the M5 what did you go for.
  • Like 1

Westerners are generally not respected by Thai women because they know the vast majority of westerners that come to Thailand are losers in life, only there for sex and show no respect for Thais. When many of you talk about the Thai women you speak as though they're from another planet and here to only serve your own prurient interests and steal what little money you have. Why? Because your frame of reference are hookers! Hookers everywhere do the exact same thing and for the exact same reasons. I dare say most hookers everywhere would probably rather do something other than being hookers so Thai hookers are no different than any other hookers. Decent Thai women know all this and they avoid most of you like the plague. English teacher simply means sexpat to a good Thai woman. My wife has joked about it many times. Like any women anywhere they can see a loser coming from a mile away.

'I am a genius at figuring out the difference between foreigners (or farangs, if I am really enlightened) and their relationships with Thai women; because my wife tells me words of infinite wisdom and I cling to it like a baby on a teat because I am a shallow beta male who was beaten senseless both physically and psychologically since I was a boy.'

• Like 2

Westerners are generally not respected by Thai women because they know the vast majority of westerners that come to Thailand are losers in life, only there for sex and show no respect for Thais.

You think prostitutes deserve your respect?

• Like 1

Westerners are generally not respected by Thai women because they know the vast majority of westerners that come to Thailand are losers in life, only there for sex and show no respect for Thais.

I even not thinks they NEED respect..

Ofcouse if guys pay

You think that prostitutes deserve no respect? Last I checked, they're still human beings.

Westerners are generally not respected by Thai women because they know the vast majority of westerners that come to Thailand are losers in life, only there for sex and show no respect for Thais. When many of you talk about the Thai women you speak as though they're from another planet and here to only serve your own prurient interests and steal what little money you have. Why? Because your frame of reference are hookers! Hookers everywhere do the exact same thing and for the exact same reasons. I dare say most hookers everywhere would probably rather do something other than being hookers so Thai hookers are no different than any other hookers. Decent Thai women know all this and they avoid most of you like the plague. English teacher simply means sexpat to a good Thai woman. My wife has joked about it many times. Like any women anywhere they can see a loser coming from a mile away.

Amazing deduction Khun Azbill

Seems like you got the cream of the crop and don't get the usual money grabbing bastards us losers seem to be dealt. I made 3 of them pregnant being my main prurient interest so assume I'm your perfect candidate for decent Thai women folks avoiding me like the bubonic plague.

Me being inclined to have my utmost lascivious or lustful thoughts, desires, etc with testosterone levels going through the roof like a Soi dog on heat mid-season. Before you rant n' rave I support them all and still looking for my next victims having enough sperm inside me to create famine.

Looks like I'll have to suffer with those sexy Goldiggers for the rest of my life !!

Just saying .........

• Like 2

You think that prostitutes deserve no respect? Last I checked, they're still human beings.

they themselves do not respectwhistling.gif