A little hot today !

The Big Mango

It's not 41 in the shade which is how you should measure temperature. Was that in your car? It's 33.5 in my kitchen. But we are creeping towards the hot season

Edited by trd

The air sitting over the asphalt is always hotter than in other places. No shade, heat from the engines and exhaust fumes. Plus it's usually surrounded by concrete. I'm sure it can raise the temperature about 5 degrees.

Plus the air inside bigger urban areas can be 2-3 degrees warmer than in rural areas.

Come on guys this is not really hot, left Perth a couple of weeks ago

had 8 days in a row over 40 degrees and that was in the shade

sick.gif

Don't get this, what is the point in repeating my post without commentsad.png

Meant to add this ,

A small village in middle UK same time today , so yup some people do think its bloody hot

post-233254-14570927096748_thumb.jpg

34 on the stoop in the shade at 4pm. I was surprised at how cool the air was this morning around 6ish, hopefully more of that early tomorrow.

I'm up for an ice cold Red Horse, of course. Wonder what he hi-so folk are drinking to stay cool?

34 on the stoop in the shade at 4pm. I was surprised at how cool the air was this morning around 6ish, hopefully more of that early tomorrow.

I'm up for an ice cold Red Horse, of course. Wonder what he hi-so folk are drinking to stay cool?

Tall gin and tonics..........

Tall gin and tonics..........

Do you only drink shorts these days!!