Rupert Murdoch marries his fourth wife, Jerry Hall, in London

rooster59

I suspect Jerry doesn't "Honky Tonk" much anymore these days..

On a possibly related note: There's a saying about a horse ridden hard - and put away wet way too many times..

I wonder if she gets any Satisfaction?coffee1.gif

She will sooner or later. "Time is on my side"giggle.gif

HE is only 84 but SHE is already 59 whistling.gifPffffff

we all know the rule, half your age plus 7. he is good for anyone up to 49 years of age.

There is only 25 years between them.

There was 33 years between me and my fourth wife.

She had a thing for younger men?

I suspect Jerry doesn't "Honky Tonk" much anymore these days..

On a possibly related note: There's a saying about a horse ridden hard - and put away wet way too many times..

I wonder if she gets any Satisfaction?coffee1.gif

She will sooner or later. "Time is on my side"giggle.gif

Yes and no Sympathy For The Devil.

She seems to have that "I hit the mother lode" look on her face in the first picture. I wonder if she had to sign a prenup. Personally if I was her I would have a clause in the prenup saying that if he dies on the honeymoon she inherits Fox News. They deserve each other. If he does die on the honeymoon and I was one of his children I would demand an inquest. Then again if there was a big grin on his face forget the inquest. Was Mick Jagger best man or did he give the bride away.

yes, she is over the hill , of course. but she was once a super glamorous supermodel. too bad she is stooping to these depths. i guess money trumps all in the long run.

Please don't mention the word "trump"....

Hopefully she will have a polite little word in his shell-like and tell him to sort sky out- Jeez i mean come on !( somehow i feel it will be falling on deaf ears though!)

Gold digger , but so was his last wife Wendy, who before hitting the international scene was described as a hooker from Dongguan in China. The fact the her being divorced by Murdoch was the result of a fling she supposedly had with Tony Blair ( who had a cute ass according to Wendy) in murdochs own home and witnessed by staff suggests he is a total plonker. Murdoch I mean.

I guess one way for a 59 year old to feel young is to remind herself she's 25 years younger than her husband.

I hope she has good lawyers. When Groucho died his son had the will voided to cut out the 35 y.o. female companion (or was it wife?) his dad took on in his later years. I would think the Murdoch offspring are on this already.

Wedding wishes from Mick Jagger: "Hey Rupe, how does my _____ taste?"

The way people are going on you would think he was marrying some young poor girl . for Gods sake she is nearly 60 ,i stood next to her at a do at her kids school 20 years ago and believe me she was no "model" without her makeup then ,she is just an old lady with pots of money of her own whats the big deal ?,

If the rumours are anywhere near true, a sizable amount of her money would have come from Jagger. She's just another female that "marries" someone with fame and money ( and a known womaniser ) and then demands a huge payout when it inevitably goes wrong.

Hall deserves the old deleted.