Hatari Air Purifier (HT-AP12) - fan speed for 24 hour running?

jharr

33 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Lots of fun fact here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particulates

Like: "Because salt spray over the oceans is the overwhelmingly most common form of particulate in the atmosphere, anthropogenic aerosols—those made by human activities—currently account for about 10 percent of the total mass of aerosols in our atmosphere."

Thanks for that!  Seriously mind numbing reading....

Although, in trying to digest it, it appears to be saying that not all aerosols/particulates are created equal, and the ones created by human activity tend to be smaller in size compared to larger sizes for naturally occurring particulates, like the sea salt example you referred to. And, of course, the smallest/smaller ones tend to be the most harmful to health.

Buried down at the bottom, meanwhile, was an interesting reference to Bangkok Thailand:

Particulate matter studies in Bangkok Thailand from 2008 indicated a 1.9% increased risk of dying from cardiovascular disease, and 1.0% risk of all disease for every 10 micrograms per cubic meter. Levels averaged 65 in 1996, 68 in 2002, and 52 in 2004. Decreasing levels may be attributed to conversions of diesel to natural gas combustion as well as improved regulations.[75

And in looking at the source document, those estimates appear based solely on PM10 particulate, not the smaller and more harmful PM2.5 particulate. So the estimates in that study are probably on the mild side compared to reality.

2008 Health Effects of Air Pollution in Bangkok.pdf

5abe37e8232a9_2018-03-3020_12_58.jpg.ac052faf63eaaae751c3171f143b8c4c.jpg

5abe3909738e8_2018-03-3020_17_34.jpg.413136898b556a746d5c422973ad0bed.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sfokevin said:

I’m in Hang Dong just south on CM...

Outdoors 2.5pm = 128-134pm

Lounge 2,5pm = 12-16pm

Bedroom 2.5pm = 6-9pm (Last Night)

I have the Xaiomi Air Purifiers (2s & 2) one in lounge and another in adjoining dining room... and another in the bedroom

image.jpg

I am also thinking of buying some Xaomi 2S but this report got me a bit worried:

http://particlecounting.tumblr.com/post/158552944216/xiaomi-auto-mode-leaves-air-unsafe-86-hours

5 minutes ago, IsaanFam said:

I am also thinking of buying some Xaomi 2S but this report got me a bit worried:

http://particlecounting.tumblr.com/post/158552944216/xiaomi-auto-mode-leaves-air-unsafe-86-hours

I believe, that's a reprint version of an article on a different website (smartairfilters) that's been posted here before...

A couple of pertinent issues on that:

1. the testing they're doing was with the regular 2 version, not the subsequent and generally considered better 2s version. Some reports have suggested the built-in sensor in the original 2 wasn't very accurate and/or that the unit's auto setting resulted in overly high PM2.5 levels.

2. With the 2s, supposedly, Xiaomi went with a better built-in laser sensor. And, folks here with these units, I believe have indicated that you can adjust the settings in the smartphone app that can control the unit so as to avoid the overly high PM2.5 levels on the machine's default auto setting.

If I had a choice, I'd go with the 2s over the regular 2 model. But I believe SFOKevin above has both.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I believe, that's a reprint version of an article on a different website (smartairfilters) that's been posted here before...

A couple of pertinent issues on that:

1. the testing they're doing was with the regular 2 version, not the subsequent and generally considered better 2s version. Some reports have suggested the built-in sensor in the original 2 wasn't very accurate and/or that the unit's auto setting resulted in overly high PM2.5 levels.

2. With the 2s, supposedly, Xiaomi went with a better built-in laser sensor. And, folks here with these units, I believe have indicated that you can adjust the settings in the smartphone app that can control the unit so as to avoid the overly high PM2.5 levels on the machine's default auto setting.

If I had a choice, I'd go with the 2s over the regular 2 model. But I believe SFOKevin above has both.

Particlecounting is the official blog of Smart Air, so not a reprint. The issue is that even if you put it on high setting, it reverts to auto after 3 hours and turns itself off if the pm2.5 is 35 mcg. That would make it useless in Bangkok most of the time as the yearly average is only 25 mcg according to Greenpeace, although it could be higher this year. So unless those "features" have definitely changed, I wouldn't buy a 2s.

I believe, as I said above, those who have the Xiaomi units here have previously posted saying that the auto mode 3 hour deal can be overcome via settings with the smartphone app. But strangely, the SmartAir - Particlecounting sites never make any mention of the smartphone app controls in their writeups.

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I believe, as I said above, those who have the Xiaomi units here have previously posted saying that the auto mode 3 hour deal can be overcome via settings with the smartphone app. But strangely, the SmartAir - Particlecounting sites never make any mention of the smartphone app controls in their writeups.

They seem like an honest bunch and contacted Xiaomi about the issue but were obviously not informed about the smartphone thing. It's not the first place I would look to adjust the settings of my air purifier. Is there an English option of is it all in Chinese?

Edward, you've posted a number of times about the homemade purifier you've made with a fan and a HEPA filter attached to the front using the general SmartAir method. And have posted photos of your dirty filter.

But have you ever posted any PM2.5 sensor results of just what that device does operating in its room, whatever size that may be? In other words, what kind of a PM2.5 reduction does it actually accomplish over what period of time running?

22 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Edward, you've posted a number of times about the homemade purifier you've made with a fan and a HEPA filter attached to the front using the general SmartAir method. And have posted photos of your dirty filter.

But have you ever posted any PM2.5 sensor results of just what that device does operating in its room, whatever size that may be? In other words, what kind of a PM2.5 reduction does it actually accomplish over what period of time running?

I haven't but I did order that Segway from AliExpress today so I will when it arrives. 

I have the Xaiomi’s and yes the 3 hour switch to auto mode (A mode that is useless in low pollution areas) is a pain - I assume it is there to meet some sort of energy standard... but the app can be used to set automation rules to reset it back to the high fan mode basically turning the auto mode off and favorite mode on every 2.5 hours...

1AF9CC05-3B26-4327-A820-95AB69E271DD.png

2 hours ago, sfokevin said:

I have the Xaiomi’s and yes the 3 hour switch to auto mode (A mode that is useless in low pollution areas) is a pain - I assume it is there to meet some sort of energy standard... but the app can be used to set automation rules to reset it back to the high fan mode basically turning the auto mode off and favorite mode on every 2.5 hours...

Thanks Kevin!  BTW, is that three-hour revert to auto mode feature the same, or different, on the 2 vs. the 2s?

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Thanks Kevin!  BTW, is that three-hour revert to auto mode feature the same, or different, on the 2 vs. the 2s?

Both of them have the same 3hr limit... Hut once you program it similar to what I posted above the limit goes away...

7 hours ago, sfokevin said:

Both of them have the same 3hr limit... Hut once you program it similar to what I posted above the limit goes away...

This is really a weird feature, maybe also a cultural thing so nobody complained about that to Xaiomi. And it means, it is possible to set the timer every 2-3 hours to start maximum again? (A bit confused about the "Favorite" mode).

On 3/24/2018 at 8:36 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

On the subject of making a do-it-yourself HEPA air purifier, I noticed lately that both HomePro and Foodland Markets in BKK at present are selling a 448b Hatari cyclone-type fan (8 in size I believe) that has an absolutely FLAT front surface and probably would work well for a do-it-yourself project.

I bought one of them today at Foodland just to play around with, and if all else fails, just use as a regular fan in the house. HomePro stocks them on an ongoing basis, but I think their presence in Foodland is a temporary, promotional thing.

Here's the page for the fan from HomePro's website:

https://www.homepro.co.th/product/1046779

I went today in person and eyeballed this model, the Hatari HT-PS20M1, at first HomePro and later Foodland, and it looks to me like it would be suitable for a do-it-yourself purifier like the approach James linked to above at smartairfilters.com.

For a do-it-yourself HEPA purifier, you need a couple of things:

1. the fan, and this model might well do.

2. the carbon prefilter material, which is pretty easy to get off Lazada or elsewhere.

3. the tougher part, a suitable HEPA filter, which is kind of a hard thing to find here as a standalone purchase. Right now, I'm thinking to buy the Hatari HEPA filter for 888b, since everything else I've seen is more or ridiculously more expensive here.

4. And then lastly, the straps and possibly duct tape necessary to secure the HEPA filter and carbon prefilter together, and then the straps to secure both to the front of the fan.

I noticed the other day that Hatari also is selling a 100 baht spare prefilter for their purifier from their website, so I was thinking to kind of use that as a hard frame, attach the carbon prefilter to that, and then both of those to the Hatari HEPA filter, and then attach all to the front of the Hatari fan.

https://www.hatari.co.th/en/products/air-purifier/685

5ab652736ab33_HatariPre-Filter.jpg.3a3d5ec4c092af207c7fa54ab1df7463.jpg     5ab652726fb60_HatariHEPAFilter.jpg.14975b7a3ee80907158cd2655247590a.jpg

The smallest dimension on the Hatari HEPA filter is listed as being about 25.4 cm or 10 inches. So that should adequately cover the front face of the Hatari cyclone fan above. Indeed, I just measured the front surface of the fan, and it's 9 inches side to side, so the filter should cover it and fit fine.

So....

888 baht for the HEPA filter

100 baht for the pre filter holder

a bit extra for the carbon prefilter sheet (which I already have at home)

448 baht for the Hatari cyclone fan

a bit extra for the straps and/or duct tape, most of which I also already have at home,

and the end result is around 1500 baht, or a bit more depending on where/how much you pay for the carbon prefilter sheets.

I'm gonna give it a try. The main question I have right now is, the body of the fan doesn't have a very deep sealed area along the exterior of the fan housing only about 2 inches deep in front of and behind the actual fan blades, with the remaining portion behind the fan blades being an open grill material. So I don't know how much air deflection is likely to occur once you slap the filters on the front of the fan.

And of course, whether it actually works as intended!!!

I finally got around to playing with the idea of a DIY fan-based air purifier filter. And the results, while not great, are interesting and encouraging.

I took the Hatari cyclone fan I mention above, I think it's an 8 inch fan diameter and a 9-10 inch diameter on the front face of the fan. Then I took the 100b Hatari air purifier prefilter plastic screen I ordered (as shown above), and cut off one panel section along the height and width edges to end up with approx a 10 x 10 in screen portion.

Then originally, I tried one approach that I tried but think wasn't going to work -- a three part front filter being 1. the plastic prefilter, 2. a sheet of Filtrete media, and 3. a cutout section of regular carbon air purifier prefilter. When I attached those to the front of the Hatari fan with some old elastic luggage holder straps I had at home, even with the fan on high, I couldn't really feel any air coming out of the front of the fan. So, I backed up and tried a simpler approach.

Second time, I tried just a two part front filter -- 1. the plastic Hatari prefilter on the outside-facing direction, and 2. the Filtrete sheet on the inside facing direction facing the fan blades, taped to the plastic prefilter with regular tape around the edges. In this case, I left the original fan intact and didn't try to remote its front grille. And it works fine with the front fan grill still on, since it provides an even, flat front surface to strap the DIY filter onto. The plastic prefilter bends and molds to create a pretty good seal around the circular front shape of the fan grill.

So tonight, after being out of the house and out of our bedroom for some hours, with everything turned off inside, I came back home and gave the Hatari DIY fan filter/air purifier a try, turning the fan on HIGH.

When I started about 5:30 pm, the PM2.5 reading outdoors was about 30 mcg, and the PM2.5 reading inside the closed bedroom was 25 mcg. After one hour of running, the PM2.5 reading inside the bedroom was down to 12 mcg. And after two hours of still running on high, the PM2.5 reading in the bedroom was down to 5 mcg.

Now, filtration down to 5 mcg is very good for a PM2.5 reading, but it took this particular fan about 2 hours on high to get to that point. My Sharp air purifier would have taken the bedroom from 25 to 5 mcg in perhaps a half hour or a bit longer. Also, the air outside at the time I was testing this wasn't so bad, only about 30 mcg, so whether the fan-filter could keep up with much worse air outside like CM style, I don't know.

Also, probably because the fan itself is relatively small, and some air gets deflected back away from the filter since it's not a sealed system, there isn't A LOT of air that you can feel blowing out the front of the filter. Nothing like the strong, blowing flow out of the regular air purifier. But more like a soft, light flow that you can just barely feel. But obviously, it slowly does work at bringing down the PM2.5 levels in my 18 sq. mt. bedroom -- similar but actually somewhat better than Filtrete sheets on my air con unit did for some reason. BTW, just to be clear, I wasn't running any air con in the bedroom during the fan/filter test.

So the price to put this together was 448b for the fan, 100b for the plastic Hatari prefilter that's used mainly to just provide some structural support for the Filtrete sheet, and then maybe 50b equivalent for a 10x10 in cut piece of Filtrete media. So around 600b all in.

Here's what it looks like:

2018-03-31a.jpg.e397999fd4e30af8806efbcbc857314f.jpg

2018-03-31b.jpg.7a339aefbed78d013494e23108892fab.jpg

2018-03-31c.jpg.0fb5f6b71479fdbed7a7ce16057a6e2c.jpg

I'm guessing, Edward might come along and ask/suggest -- why don't I instead simply strap a HEPA filter onto the front of the same fan, and there's two answers to that for now.

--No. 1 -- I wanted to test the cheaper, easier Filtrete approach with materials I already had at home to see whether using this particular fan would accomplish anything.

--And No. 2 - I don't/didn't have a spare 10x10 inch or similar HEPA air filter sitting around at home to use, and wanted to try the Filtrete test first before considering whether to buy another HEPA filter, which undoubtedly will be more expensive than the regular Filtrete media.

But now, that this at least seems to work in concept, I might well consider shelling out a bit more money to get an extra HEPA filter that can fit onto the front of my fan, and see how that performs compared to my Hatari prefilter/Filtrete sheet method.

That’s a bit too redneck of a McGyver... Did the fan come in a box?... You could cut a circle in one side for the fan and a square on the other side for the filter... with the fan still in the box... Then decoupage the whole thing with your old 90 Day reports.,.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:26 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

BTW, I was doing some small cooking in the kitchen in the past couple days -- no flame/gas at all and no visible smoke. But nonetheless, it drove my PM2.5 sensor thru the roof.... Went from 6µ to 80µ indoors in a matter of moments...

And that was just roasting some peanuts in the toaster oven at 120C, and making some waffles in an electric waffle maker. So I now realize, my cooking is contributing to Thailand's PM2.5 problem!!! :smile:

My aroma diffuser would bring my PM2.5 sensor to the 150-200 range.  So clearly not all particles are equally harmful.  And for example, smoke from burning fields are likely less dangerous than output from cars and factories.  So the output of these sensors is only an indication of air quality and not definitive by any means.

4 hours ago, sfokevin said:

That’s a bit too redneck of a McGyver... Did the fan come in a box?... You could cut a circle in one side for the fan and a square on the other side for the filter... with the fan still in the box... Then decoupage the whole thing with your old 90 Day reports.,.

But, it WORKS!!!  And that was the whole point of the experiment. :thumbsup:

Gave back Hatari to Homepro because of common electrical problem (it was sparkling) and got full refund.
Today received airpurifier "Gruenluft" bought on Lazada for 3600 baht - what a fantastic product !

- german quality with all certicication
- 5 different filters, including charcoal, true Hepa etc

- filters available on Lazada not expensive

- build in AQI sensor, room temperature sensor and room humidity sensor

- covers 55 sq.m.

Recommended !

IMG_20180403_190717.jpg

IMG_20180403_193322.jpg

line_1522756958707.jpg

7 minutes ago, baywatch82 said:

Gave back Hatari to Homepro because of common electrical problem (it was sparkling) and got full refund.
Today received airpurifier "Gruenluft" bought on Lazada for 3600 baht - what a fantastic product !

- german quality with all certicication
- 5 different filters, including charcoal, true Hepa etc

- filters available on Lazada not expensive

- build in AQI sensor, room temperature sensor and room humidity sensor

- covers 55 sq.m.

Recommended !

IMG_20180403_190717.jpg

IMG_20180403_193322.jpg

line_1522756958707.jpg

It clearly isn't German, it's just a typical Chinese company using a German name. I think you need to test how well it's working with your own air quality monitor.

Grunluft seems to be an odd brand.

It's a brand name of air purifiers made by a Chinese health products company in China. I searched high and low, and could find very few places where their products are sold under their own brand name.  Sold by one Lazada 3rd party retailer here, sold some on Amazon India. But not even available thru any vendors on Aliexpress that I could find, and not retailed directly by the manufacturer in China.

Oddly, I did find one air purifier model that was being sold by Amazon in the U.S. under a different brand name that looks identical to a model listed on the Grunluft China website. So I'm guessing the Chinese company did a production run for that other brand, or that other brand bought the model in bulk and then relabeled them.

All in all, I'd feel better if I could find some retail outlet for their air purifiers and related supplies beyond just the one small Lazada 3rd party retailer.  Not in terms of the quality of the product, but in terms of the availability of their supplies for the long-term.

http://www.gruenluft.com/product.asp?mid=374

5ac37c8e5f04d_2018-03-2500_01_25.jpg.b92796aa708c99144676582818c52fe7.jpg

5ac37cab5f5a5_2018-03-2500_15_02.jpg.e001de2afe9084657392b436c061dfce.jpg    

5ac37cac68711_2018-03-2500_16_08.jpg.5c36a784e4efd4cb1cf9120a5571cce8.jpg

5ac37cadc2888_2018-03-2500_20_18.jpg.8acbdf2da53905f228fd3f63b102ef98.jpg

On 4/3/2018 at 8:17 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

But, there's always one way to test their product and see how it performs:

Sharp FP-F30TA in my BKK bedroom today (that's measuring the output from the purifier directly):

5ac37ec7b2f08_SharpFP-F30TA.jpg.cc9190e9b1df0c70cd1da1e68f6c4f9e.jpg

Oh well, I don't really think this testing method is very accurate maybe I'm wrong. Machine is "shooting" clean air up from the output vents with a speed. Maybe AQI sensor can not measure any particles if they move so fast ?
Would you be able to test the air with this sensor when you put it in front of any fan ?

I have Gruenluft machine for a week now. To be honest, I think for a price of 3600 baht you can not find anything better on the market. It has very good filters including True Hepa, covers large space, and is very quiet at night. The built quality is really good and machine itself looks like much more expensive.

Unfortunately, I do not have any external sensor to test how efficient it is. Machine has it's own built-in sensor, usually if I start the machine the reading is very close to what AirVisual app shows for my location. After about 30min operation the reading goes to 10 and lower. Even if the reading is not accurate, the sensor itself does not control operation of this machine (Xiaomi issue) so I can still control the speed of the fan.

And again... quality of the filters, quality of machine built, quiet operation is something that it makes already a good buy for this price. Other things such as sensor of PM2.5, temperature and humidity, remote etc etc, all of it is just a nice bonus.

I will buy some filters on Lazada in advance just in case the retailer disappears.

8 minutes ago, baywatch82 said:

Oh well, I don't really think this testing method is very accurate maybe I'm wrong. Machine is "shooting" clean air up from the output vents with a speed. Maybe AQI sensor can not measure any particles if they move so fast ?
Would you be able to test the air with this sensor when you put it in front of any fan ?

I have Gruenluft machine for a week now. To be honest, I think for a price of 3600 baht you can not find anything better on the market. It has very good filters including True Hepa, covers large space, and is very quiet at night. The built quality is really good and machine itself looks like much more expensive.

Unfortunately, I do not have any external sensor to test how efficient it is. Machine has it's own built-in sensor, usually if I start the machine the reading is very close to what AirVisual app shows for my location. After about 30min operation the reading goes to 10 and lower. Even if the reading is not accurate, the sensor itself does not control operation of this machine (Xiaomi issue) so I can still control the speed of the fan.

And again... quality of the filters, quality of machine built, quiet operation is something that it makes already a good buy for this price. Other things such as sensor of PM2.5, temperature and humidity, remote etc etc, all of it is just a nice bonus.

I will buy some filters on Lazada in advance just in case the retailer disappears.

I can vouch for grünluft as well. Have same experience as you. 

If it's set to auto it goes up in fan speed when GF is cooking or just after I come out of the shower. It thinks humidity is pm2.5.

U can easily turn of the auto and run it at lowest and pm2.5 goes down from anything to below 10 in under 1 hour.

I have small house. 77sqm. Bedroom only 20sqm.

1 hour ago, baywatch82 said:

Two things regarding your comment:

1. The air vents on the Sndway sensor are on the top of the device, so in the photo above, the air from the purifier wasn't blowing INTO the sensor but rather across the top of it. When I turned the sensor another 90 degrees so the sensor air vents were pointing away from the flow of the air, it read 1-2 mcg.

2. I have put the sensor in front of a regular fan, and it read something in the mid 20s mcg at the time. So it definitely takes a reading even with a flow of air going.

------------

Just a sidenote to Baywatch and Hobz, I wasn't knocking the quality or effectiveness of the Grunluft purifiers, and I didn't intend to give you or anyone that impression.

My only potential issue with Grunluft is a concern about the potential future availability of HEPA  and other replacement filters for their units -- given that they're only sold in Thailand by one presumably small 3rd party Lazada vendor.

I've been in touch with Grunluft directly on that issue, and on the sales of their units in general. And should have some more info on that to report here soon.

19 hours ago, baywatch82 said:

A couple months ago, I got on my motorcycle and tested air quality as I was going about 50Km/hr.   The air quality actually got worse compared to when at a standstill.  So I don't think the above is true.

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I've been in touch with Grunluft directly on that issue, and on the sales of their units in general. And should have some more info on that to report here soon.

Please let us know if you know more about it. Thanks !

1 hour ago, THAIJAMES said:

A couple months ago, I got on my motorcycle and tested air quality as I was going about 50Km/hr.   The air quality actually got worse compared to when at a standstill.  So I don't think the above is true.

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

1. The air vents on the Sndway sensor are on the top of the device, so in the photo above, the air from the purifier wasn't blowing INTO the sensor but rather across the top of it. When I turned the sensor another 90 degrees so the sensor air vents were pointing away from the flow of the air, it read 1-2 mcg.

2. I have put the sensor in front of a regular fan, and it read something in the mid 20s mcg at the time. So it definitely takes a reading even with a flow of air going.

Thanks for clarifying !
My theory was not right then.

On 4/5/2018 at 2:53 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well, I gave it my best try with Grunluft in China during the past week, probably exchanging a half dozen emails with an English speaking rep at that company. In the end, they simply didn't or couldn't answer much of what I was asking them.

One of the main things, I repeatedly asked them how/where to buy replacement filters for their products. And I kept asking the question over and over again by email, even as they provided other responses. And they never ever did even respond at all on that point. Perhaps because, they didn't have any answer to offer.

The rep did at one point offer to provide the contact info on the company in Thailand that is reselling a couple of their purifier products here, apparently the one on Lazada. The rep offered that, I asked for it, then they didn't respond for two further emails, before finally I had to ask again and they finally sent along this info:

Siriwan Plastics Co., Ltd.
1/14 M.8 T. Khubangluang A.
Ladlumkaew, Pathumthani
Thailand 12140
Tel:   662 979-4338
Fax:  662 979-4337

I also asked them if their air purifiers are sold under their own brand anywhere, and if so, where, and got this answer:
"Presently only the Korea market use our own Grunluft logo for promotion, other market such as EU, US etc. use Customer's OEM/ODM brand."
Their email didn't even mention India, where I'd already found some of their products being sold on Amazon India.

As a follow-up, the rep also confirmed what I already knew, and that is that a small personal air purifier model of theirs is being sold by Amazon U.S. under the Levoit brand name.  Though the rep seemed to suggest that they might have a larger model being sold by Amazon/Levoit later this year.

Lastly, I asked if their company had its own retail channel in China for selling their air purifiers and related supplies. And they never did answer that question.

So, all in all, not a very reassuring conversation from a product support perspective.

On 4/9/2018 at 7:20 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So, all in all, not a very reassuring conversation from a product support perspective.

I already see they have disappeared from Lazada. Hopefully they will come back. I imagine demand on their products in quite high now. Chiang Mai is back to very bad smoke. Luckily I have ordered a set of replacement filters so I will be good for this and next year.

I am actually interested to become supplier myself - I will contact Gruenluft today.

2 minutes ago, baywatch82 said:

I already see they have disappeared from Lazada. Hopefully they will come back. I imagine demand on their products in quite high now. Chiang Mai is back to very bad smoke. Luckily I have ordered a set of replacement filters so I will be good for this and next year.

I am actually interested to become supplier myself - I will contact Gruenluft today.

Who did you order the filters from, the Lazada supplier before they disappeared?

Has anyone tried using the contact info that I posted above for the Siriwan Plastics Co. that Grunluft provided, and are they the same outfit that had been selling on Lazada?

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Who did you order the filters from, the Lazada supplier before they disappeared?

Has anyone tried using the contact info that I posted above for the Siriwan Plastics Co. that Grunluft provided, and are they the same outfit that had been selling on Lazada?

Yes I bought it from Lazada supplier - Siriwan Online. Probably this is the same as Siriwan Plastics, so I will send them an email. I found their email address on internet.
It is holiday time in Thailand, sometimes suppliers "suspend" their shops so they can go and enjoy holiday with family.

Archived