New Ford Focus.....wow

I personally believe the transmission problem has filtered it's way to the resale market which perhaps explains my friend's trade-in offer of 350,000 for a just out of warranty 2012 Ford Focus Titanium with only 12,000 km. He paid over 1M baht just 3 years ago.

Yikes ! That is quite a hit ! Off topic - but like the GM ignition switch cluster ---- ! Cheaper to Deny Deny.

That's really low-balling it. The car tents have it for 500K for the 12-13 top model. Who offered 350K ??

That's par for course. No longer do tents only want to make 50K on a car - if it's < 1M they now want to make 150-200K, if it's > 1M Baht 300K and up profit expected.

If you want good money for your car, you have to sell it private.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Focus has some great tech - especially with the jump to the SYNC3 system and the new perpendicular parking/unparking support. We know it handles well, if not best for the class, and now it has an engine that's class leading as well.

If I was 20 years younger, I would probably think it looks better than the new Civic - Kinetic is a sporty and very youthful styling language. I'm not that age though, and prefer the Mazda3 and all-new Civic's more elegant styling.

That said, this is not the class of car I buy in, so I won't be putting my money where my mouth is either way tongue.png

[attachment=371065:images (15). And this will be more to your liking later on.No Orange Peel to flat.gigglem.gif

I'm not that old :P