Am i the biggest tight arse

Tazzza

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy. Find a beautiful young gal who will love you long time because you are hansum ma'.

Then be sure to give her 100K per month so she will continue to think that.

OR. Keep your money in your pocket, your calendar clear, and go enjoy life.

Cheers.

What is the money for? Rubber prices will be down from historical highs for a long time but will go up to a degree. How much are we talking about. 5-10K a month. If you can afford it why not. If you want an out you have it. Up to you.

Been with my GF for 3 years and refuse to give her money on regular basis

Although one assumes you expect something from her on a regular basis and that she should stick around just for the opportunity to breathe the same air as you.

I see a lot of complaints here about Thai ladies and wanting money - I think you have been reading too many of such negative things. She does not sound like a gold digger but if you actually love someone, which it doesn't really sound like, then you want to see them live with less financial stress - so, what you contribute should make you feel good with no ulterior motive - - if you have no love for her & no joy in seeing her have a good life and having a good husband who helps her out - then maybe you should consider living alone and renting companionship on an as needed basis.

It all sounds like you have no feelings for her whatsoever.

No you're not no where near the biggest tight arse, he lives in Huai Yai, his name is "HARRY" known by all as Harry Potter well known for going out to Jomptien getting pissed and returning with no money spent. Ask him for lessons about being tight he has a diploma at it. BUT still a great guy to be out with because he is always happy with a great sense of humor so worth buying his drinks for him. Sorry about this post being a little more serious than most, just pointing out that you are not the biggest tight arse.

Love the witty responses - very funny. well done all those contributors!

I don't normally read these sorts of thread as a gay man but the question asked equally applies to gay relationships here I assure you so I was kinda curious what answers would be given.

I entirely agree with most respondents who intimate that if its a proper loving relationship financial support of some sort of or other should be provided.

I'm fortunate in that my partner is keen to follow a career in hotel management and is climbing that ladder successfully but previous relationships have been with guys who have little or no education and consequently little or no real opportunity to obtain decent employment so financial support is a necessity and freely given.

Surely a basic requirement for any proper relationship?

Yes you are a tight arse. You are wealthy by comparison and should support your partner who takes care of you. A regular payment at the start if each month is the norm plus buy occassional gifts, clothes, make up etc.

Does she do all the work at home, cleaning, cooking, preparing stuff for you, take care of you?

And help you in all possible ways, then yes, if you should help her financially, do it!

If she is just lazy and does not bring anything into the relationship, you shouldn't either.

Edited by andApples

I am disappointed that you are prepared to make your g/f suffer arising from your problems before (I assume) you met her. Because you don't like making regular payments doesn't seem to me to be a very good reason for not sharing with her, particularly as the price of rubber is out of her personal control.

I don't believe in the allowance payment system made to any partner of mine. We share everything and agree on spending strategy. Priorities are considered, discussed and agreed then decisions made. We agree an allowance for each other for personal spending. I know that isn't a universal system but it is mine!

I am disappointed that you are prepared to make your g/f suffer arising from your problems before (I assume) you met her. Because you don't like making regular payments doesn't seem to me to be a very good reason for not sharing with her, particularly as the price of rubber is out of her personal control.

I don't believe in the allowance payment system made to any partner of mine. We share everything and agree on spending strategy. Priorities are considered, discussed and agreed then decisions made. We agree an allowance for each other for personal spending. I know that isn't a universal system but it is mine!

Who maintains the account ledgers? You or your partner?

you did not disclose the age of your GF and yourself. If it is the "normal" (some think it is) of 30 years then you would hardly expect that it is love between her and you. You like young meat so you have to pay for it. And she takes your money. This is called "business". Fair enough. And also you refuse to get married. So give her that what she asks for. Or look for a cheaper one.

What do you contribute to the relationship....?

I contribute a little money here and there. But i know i have to do more.. and i know im selfish.. i suppose i need to hear these comments to wake up so to speak

If she is your own age, fat and ugly she may be with you due to your charms. But if she is attractive and younger, perhaps she is with you hoping for a better quality of life? Most women want financial security. What on earth is wrong with providing her some spending money? Unless you are broke. Do you love her? Does she treat you well? You stand the chance of her losing all respect for you if you are not willing to step up and help her out a bit. Extreme cheapness is not appreciated here nor anywhere.

Edited by spidermike007

I personally would never give a gf a monthly 'wage'. If we got married and had kids then yes I would as I would want to take care of my family.

I wouldn't give a girlfriend in England money on a monthly basis and I certainly wouldn't do it here.

My sentences above may explain why I am currently single haha smile.png

"My sentences above may explain why I am currently single".

Not necessary, Mrs Possum was my G/F for five years before we married, and I certainly never gave her any monthly wage.

As a matter of interest, I wonder if any Farang here in Thailand, is being given a monthly wage by their earning wife/GF.

Unless of course there are children involved.

Been with my GF for 3 years and refuse to give her money

on regular basis.. every February there is a constant fight about money.

She has 20 acres of rubber and the price of rubber has halved. And now for 3 month there is no rubber and no rain.

Now.. i need honest replies .

I hate the thought of regular payment die to paying my ex Child support for 10 years.

Do any of you guys feel resentment paying money every month.

Hi depends on how much you are putting in to keep the home up keep .

I would never pay a thai lady a monthly salary no way lots in thailand do but and I can't believe how stupid some man can be I never ever paid my ex wife money back home I just paid all the bills and the food.

So if you are not putting in you should but if she want a monthly salary no way .