condo for sell, how to advertise for a quick sell

Hello all,

I am willing to sell my 1 bed room condo since I will leave thailand soon. It is located in Bangkok ( ekamai).

I plan to contact some agencies, put some add in 'villa market' and post on facebook.

What are you experience in selling condo? How did you advertise ?

Any other recommendation based on your experience?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Have a good day.

For quick sale it needs to be a significantly better value than others available in the same area, size, and with similar features. A competitive price plus better firnishings than the competition. I ser so mamy condos that cannot even be rentedbecause they have cheap and worn furnishings and it is just easier to buy new with bldgs going up all over BKK.

You pretty much have everything covered actually, don't forget to tell the condo office management that your unit is for sale and they can get a commission. You can also try putting flyers in your condo mailbox, your neighbors might want to have another unit on the same floor or building.

Put it on hipflat.co.th

Unless you are selling below market price, or your unit is nicely done, a quick sale will be hard in todays market.

As has been said, if you want to sell it fast you need to sell it cheap. Thais aren't especially interested in second hand condos. Most Thais prefer new and they like the finance deals offered by developers.

So unless you have something amazing to sell, you really are going to have to discount it if you want it to sell quick.

Where is it and how much do you want? With the right price you can sell a condo in 1 day. Plenty of buyers with instant cash just waiting for the correct opportunity.

What about Thai Visa classifieds.

Yes, good question, what about Thai Visa adds. I have tried several times to advertise a front load washing machine in these adds, it tells me I must fill in every line with an asterisx, however when I get to the price I fill in 2,000 and it will not accept this, tried many times, gave up. Leave it sitting on the veranda.

What about Thai Visa classifieds.

Yes, good question, what about Thai Visa adds. I have tried several times to advertise a front load washing machine in these adds, it tells me I must fill in every line with an asterisx, however when I get to the price I fill in 2,000 and it will not accept this, tried many times, gave up. Leave it sitting on the veranda.

Try entering the price as 2000 :)

Anyone have experience/luck selling off the plan condos? I have 2, due in October and 2018 in Bangkok. Great places, but Im leaving Bangkok.

Where have you sold these?

Phone the developer's sales office. If there is demand they will help you resell them for a comission. Especially the unit that will be completed soon.

www.ddproperty.com has more listings than anybody else in Thailand. Make sure to make is so it will be included in searches for close to transport, etc.. Also, the main fee, the pool, the gym, parking, the floor, which direction does it face, and a photo of the view on a good day...even if it is with a mobile phone. Unclutter as much as possible, make it look move in ready. I also agree that the front office is fine, talk to them, but also use bulletin boards, if possible, to deal direct. There will be people ready to buy, that know more about your building than you do, so why pay a commission. Don't tolerate rudeness, as far as people, who think they can knock and walk right in and look. 24 hours is standard, but if you want to avoid missing out, four hours is more than reasonable....and give showing hours in your ad. Late evening is a lot better than early morning for some.