Emoticons to many.

fredob43

Have just tried to put a reply in to a post when I was told that I have put to many of those Childish emoticons in so won't accept.

I would like to point out that I never put in Emoticons, the post that I was replying to did have though.

Get a gip TV either sort this out, or better still just get rid of those stupid only their for the brain dead idiotic emoticons once and for all.

Must have been in the 20+ range.

Just fiddled around a bit to see the error message.

Never seen before and in the forums that I walk through not seen so many.

Must have been in some "Joke" forum?

Disagree about completely abolishing.

Some just don't share my sense of humor/irony tongue.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Must have been in the 20+ range.

Just fiddled around a bit to see the error message.

Never seen before and in the forums that I walk through not seen so many.

Must have been in some "Joke" forum?

Disagree about completely abolishing.

Some just don't share my sense of humor/irony tongue.png

It was in the motoring section.

They have nothing to do with sense of humour just in my estimation there for most of the idiots small brained peeps that seem to post on TV now.

Not to much of a problem anyway as like many others I don't look at TV much now, well only at the video news. Then a scan through before getting out asap.

Which post were you trying to reply to, did the quote already contain many emoticons?

It's possible that something you typed was interpreted as an emoticon and pushed the post over the limit.

And temper your temper if you expect to get a response to your problems.

Which post were you trying to reply to, did the quote already contain many emoticons?

It's possible that something you typed was interpreted as an emoticon and pushed the post over the limit.

And temper your temper if you expect to get a response to your problems.

Post 105 in the motoring section. There were 10 I ask you 10 emoticons in the post.

I typed a reply only to fined that it had been refused without a warning. This is not the first time this has occurred, hence the question.

Regards temper. If you take time to make a response one tends to get rather annoyed when you find that it has been yet again refused.

I have given up posting at present on TV. Now just look at the Video news, that I would like to add is always very informative and well presented.

smile.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.pnglaugh.pngfacepalm.gifwink.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gifwai2.gifrolleyes.gif

I posted 20 and did a preview and got the error of too many emoticons, so removed some, checked again and only when I got down to 10 did it allow a reply.

whistling.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifwub.pnggiggle.gifgigglem.gifsad.pngcoffee1.gifblink.pngbah.gif

Different set of emoticons in case it counts the same one as one item. Still, only 10 allowed to be posted but not in total shown.

I have been looking for post 105 in the motoring section for the past 80 minutes, to no avail. What am I doing wrong?

Post no: is in the right hand corner of Post, the one your looking for is on page 5. EG this one is post 16.

Whatever thanks for the reply at least I now know not to reply to posts that have those thing's in.

Edit to find this post No:

Edited by fredob43

Fredo doesn't like me. Or you.

Sorry but I haven't a clue what your talking about, some sort of reasoning might have been helpful. I do try and be polite in all my posts.

Thanks for all the info Mod's if you wouldn't mind you can now close the OP.