Fox says Megyn Kelly meets with Trump

webfact

Fox says Megyn Kelly meets with Trump

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump met with Fox News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly on Wednesday, who he has been bad-mouthing on social media since he was angered by a question she asked him last summer.

Fox says the meeting, in New York's Trump Tower, will be discussed on Kelly's Fox show Wednesday night.

Trump skipped a Fox-televised debate in January after Fox refused to remove Kelly as a moderator. He was upset with Kelly for asking him in an August debate about statements that he had made about women.

While Kelly recently criticized both CNN and her Fox colleague, Bill O'Reilly, for not being more supportive after Trump pulled out of the debate, she said Trump is welcome on her show.

Fox said that its chief executive, Roger Ailes, has been trying to get Trump to appear on a prime-time special Kelly is hosting on the Fox broadcasting network on May 23.

A Trump representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2016-04-14

Donald has the hot for her - unrequited love. She has done nothing else to make him so angry.

I do understand satir when I read it...

Kelly over Melionia? I know you jest.

Donald has the hot for her - unrequited love. She has done nothing else to make him so angry.

But as he stated regarding his show "The Apprentice" all the women flirted with him, because, you know, that comb-over doo is such the lady killer.

He's just reactive toward another women after his......................large hands cheesy.gif

But as he stated regarding his show "The Apprentice" all the women flirted with him, because, you know, that comb-over doo is such the lady killer.

He's just reactive toward another women after his......................large hands cheesy.gif

err... you just inferred that it is Kelly,

whom is interested in Trumps large.....hands

err... you just inferred that it is Kelly,

whom is interested in Trumps large.....hands

Nothing gets past you howto ! Sharp as a marble cheesy.gif

Total BS, Trump despises Kelly.

Furthur, Trump is focused on NY and PA.

He will not be distracted by that FOX winch.

( could have called her worse)

I don't think that I've ever heard a human referred to as a "winch" before, and Google is proving less than helpful. The Urban Dictionary only tells me that "to winch" is Scottish slang for "to snog, using the tongue".

As you seem to be implying that your intention is to insult Ms. Kelly, am I correct in assuming that the word means something else where you come from?

Trying to plug the sinking ship Donald realises he has to backtrack and is trying desperately to suck up to the Fox machine who are shamefully bias towards the republicans.

If nothing else it shows that the duck is learning the ways of politicians and has no problem rolling over in the pursuit of votes.

Trying to plug the sinking ship Donald realises he has to backtrack and is trying desperately to suck up to the Fox machine who are shamefully bias towards the republicans.

If nothing else it shows that the duck is learning the ways of politicians and has no problem rolling over in the pursuit of votes.

I understood it was she who initiated the meeting. It looks more the other way around. She said that Trump staffers were surprised to see her walk into Trump Towers

Total BS, Trump despises Kelly.

Furthur, Trump is focused on NY and PA.

He will not be distracted by that FOX winch.

( could have called her worse)

I don't think that I've ever heard a human referred to as a "winch" before, and Google is proving less than helpful. The Urban Dictionary only tells me that "to winch" is Scottish slang for "to snog, using the tongue".

As you seem to be implying that your intention is to insult Ms. Kelly, am I correct in assuming that the word means something else where you come from?

Apparently none of you watch Megyn Kelly on Fox she started this anger with Trump because Trump has dirt on the owners of Fox News and they do not want this dirt exposed all they are doing is like everyone else the elite and the republican party, the media, the super pac ect. they want to keep the corruption and their pockets filled as they are now, they know Trump want to clean up Washington, Trump is financing his own campaign no one else is helping him until lately.

Apparently none of you watch Megyn Kelly on Fox she started this anger with Trump because Trump has dirt on the owners of Fox News and they do not want this dirt exposed all they are doing is like everyone else the elite and the republican party, the media, the super pac ect. they want to keep the corruption and their pockets filled as they are now, they know Trump want to clean up Washington, Trump is financing his own campaign no one else is helping him until lately.

So Trump has some gossip on Fox's owners aye? That's ripe, please tell us how you received this information.

Megyn Kelly infuriated Trump by asking questions he could not answer, his take on women anyway is "disgusting animals, blood coming out of their....blah,blah,blah" we've all heard the quotes.

His campaign manager comes from Koch Brothers super pac group as well as Trump's website soliciting donations, those donations you call "financing his own campaign"?

hlj you are one misinformed dude.

What a load of rubbish.

Trump tried to strongarm Fox into removing Kelly from the debates and they publicly told him to do one.

I really hope Kelly sweet-talked him into coming on to her show.

And I really hope she takes the opportunity to rip him a new one.

thumbsup.gif

Yes he must have a new hair stylist....looks much better. Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it and I did not like how Kelly ambushed Trump in that early debate. CNN has gotten more than its share of debates/town halls by being respectful yet still asking good questions

Yes he must have a new hair stylist....looks much better. Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it and I did not like how Kelly ambushed Trump in that early debate. CNN has gotten more than its share of debates/town halls by being respectful yet still asking good questions

So quoting his own words and asking him if he thinks treating women like crap will get him their vote is not a legitimate question?

And why was it disrespectful?

yes when (not if) Donald Trump becomes President it will be awkward and embarrassing for a journalist like Kelly to be on his Presidential blacklist

You're more likely to find your gold than Trump becoming President.

Hey I know, how about a scholarship to Trump University?

yes when (not if) Donald Trump becomes President it will be awkward and embarrassing for a journalist like Kelly to be on his Presidential blacklist

Yes, and there will be a fly past of the White House by a squadron of pigs when it happens.

You do know that Midas was cursed right?

Edited by KarenBravo