Western couple caught in the act on North Pattaya Beach

webfact

Western Couple Caught Having Sex On North Pattaya Beach

pat1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Another video clip has risen to further damage Thailand and Pattaya’s reputation.

The 25 second clip posted by Mr. Kaiwit Treetara on popular Facebook page We Love Pattaya, showed a foreign man lying on the beach with a long haired woman on top of him. There was a voice over during the clip suggesting that the couple go home or get a room.

The clip gathered 30,000 views and a slew of negative comments such as wanting to get their hands on the two people since it really damaged the image of Pattaya.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223195/western-couple-caught-sex-north-pattaya-beach/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-22

In actual fact the person that took the video and published it on facebook did all the damage, it seems nobody would have seen this event taking place on a remote part of the beach unless some nosey <deleted!> peeping tom was out looking for it

oh and soi 6 with a video camera, is the person taking the video responsible or the people in the video for damaging the image of Pattaya

I've seen people having sex on beaches all over the world. France, England, Italy, Greece, California, Israel, it's what people do, I never heard anyone complain about it as long as the couples are discreet. Pattaya is the world's best known destination for sex with prostitutes, sex with boys, sex with ladyboys, and until recently, sex with young girls, so who really thinks that it is possible to harm the reputation of a place such as this?

Edited by Jeremy50

The image of Pattaya was probably already destroyed in 1979 when my dad visited . He told me he had a good time there back then. Don't worry , he was already divorced so he could fool aound as much as he wanted to.

......stalking and sneaking around....following unsuspecting couples....???

......isn't this an issue of a sick voyeur that invades the privacy of others......???

...and then to further make the sick allegation that foreigners are responsible for Thailand's 'tarnished image'....

...misplaced heroic aspirations....???

...perversion ......???

I've seen people having sex on beaches all over the world. France, England, Italy, Greece, California, Israel, it's what people do, I never heard anyone complain about it as long as the couples are discreet. Pattaya is the world's best known destination for sex with prostitutes, sex with boys, sex with ladyboys, and until recently, sex with young girls, so who really thinks that it is possible to harm the reputation of a place such as this?

The "until recently sex with young girls" this still goes on but discretely within the officials of LOS.They have the privilege solely.

From the title I taught the police caught them, it is probably against the law so they could.
However, it is about some peeping Tom posting nonsense on internet,

... go get a life ....

No news in the world ??

You mean no more young girls? That will do the damage to tourism

Just the thoughts of having sand getting in them private parts giving me the willies......

Reminds me of Marty Feldman and the gorgeous Julie Ege in "Every home should have one". They've just had wild sex on the beach and are lying in each other's arms dewy eyed and sniffling. She looks tenderly at him and says, Darling why are you crying? Is it your first time? And Marty says "Yes." A moment later, Marty gazes into her eyes and says, Darling, why are you crying? There's a pregnant pause, and she says ....

"Sand."

You had to see it to appreciate how hilarious it was. Even Julie Ege's stunning naked dangerous curves (damnnn she was hot!) couldn't detract from the scene.