Pattaya ladyboy gang strike twice in thirty minutes as two tourists robbed

rooster59

Pattaya ladyboy gang strike twice in thirty minutes as two tourists robbed

post-247607-0-09822400-1461388553_thumb.

PATTAYA:-- A gang of Pattaya ladyboys robbed two tourists of nearly 100,000 in jewelry in two separate incidents barely half an hour apart in the early hours of this morning.

Both the robberies occurred on beach road in the area opposite the Royal Garden department store. First a Chinese tourist and then an Indian man fell victim to the group that comprised four or five people.

In the first incident Wang Yong, a twenty six year old Chinese tourist in a tour group lost a necklace and a diamond ring worth 45,000 baht. Speaking through an interpreter he told police that he had been approached by four or five ladyboys as he walked back to his tour bus after a trip to walking street.

The ladyboys surrounded him and touched him and suggested sex but he turned them down. It was only when he got back to the vehicle that he realised he had been robbed of a two baht weight necklace and his ring.

Less than 30 minutes later the same investigating officer at Pattaya police station was dealing with another identical case from an area just metres from the first incident. This time Rajendra Gupta, 34, a tourist from India, described exactly the same scenario and number of thieves. He lost a necklace worth 40,000 baht too.

Police are studying CCTV in the area to try and track down the thieves.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-23

We read more and more about this, and for some years ago we was talking about this problem at places where the Thai are used to earn big money, Like the ladyboys , the bar ladies, message bars , tuktuk, taxi and so

If the tourisme is going down and more and more people need to share the few money, so family's can have money at home and earnings Is this become a big problem, we will be seeing more and more of this.

But is it a bigger problem today for the area or just media storm

Edited by carstenp

We read more and more about this, and for some years ago we was talking about this problem at places where the Thai are used to earn big money, Like the ladyboys , the bar ladies, message bars , tuktuk, taxi and so

If the tourisme is going down and more and more people need to share the few money, so family's can have money at home and earnings Is this become a big problem, we will be seeing more and more of this.

But is it a bigger problem today for the area or just media storm

Sure you are reading more and more about these incidents - they have increased in numbers proportional to the increase in the Thai population in Pattaya

and the increase in tourist numbers in Pattaya.

Tourists numbers for some select nationalities may be decreasing but overall tourists numbers have increased. Especially from the oblivious Chinese and Indians.

Edited by morrobay

It become more and more apparent each day, week and month that those LB's are nothing but

a menace and nuisance on society as a whole and innocent tourist in particular,

They're a kind of people with no redeeming human values what so ever, no morals no mercy, they're there

for their survival, preying on unsuspecting tourist who only come to Thailand to have fun,

I hope that the police will one day put an end to those marauding vultures.... the sooner

the better....

Edited by ezzra

Presumably the tour guides don't warn these excessively adorned tourists not to wear their jewelry around the streets of Pattaya. Such valuable frippery is a magnet for for the likes of the ever alert ladyboy opportunists and other two wheeled mobile villains of the night.

makes me wonder why these stupid Pricks walk around with all there gold showing in a land

where people are surviving on less than 100 baht a day they are just asking for it to be stolen

Have they been robbed or is it an easy way to claim on their insurance? I agree though, Pattaya (or probably any poor country) isn't the place to be flaunting your wealth. I already started a thread on this exact subject.

As an old gent myself I quite agree with you. Flash your necklace about in the early hours in Patts and this will happen > I don't live anywhere near the place but I would not go out at night wearing a gold necklace.. I think my ring would be safe as it is small and quite discrete .

So now the Chinese and the Indians turn in the barrel, How long will this last. How many more groups do they have to go through until none are left.

Its unlikely a group of Ferrel lady boys will be the demise of Pattaya

they are looking at the CCTV? hes a clue for the police, go down there tonight in plain clothes, they will still be there like they have been every night for the last ten years or so. but dont turn up in your police pickups with the lights on, ladyboys are quite clever and will run away when they see lights or uniformed police.

makes me wonder why these stupid Pricks walk around with all there gold showing in a land

where people are surviving on less than 100 baht a day they are just asking for it to be stolen

Have they been robbed or is it an easy way to claim on their insurance? I agree though, Pattaya (or probably any poor country) isn't the place to be flaunting your wealth. I already started a thread on this exact subject.

Thailand is not a poor country so I dont see the relevance to your use of the word. Could you possibly explain?

Not that I keep any statistics, but it seems to me that 50 % of "crimes" are being committed by Ladyboys.

To the best of my (limited) knowledge, there are no more than 4 to 5 "danger zones" in Pattaya concerning Ladyboys. It would take no more than a dozen of Police Officers equipped with a handy to control those neuralgic areas just by being present. 24/7.

Would possibly cut the "crime rate" in Pattaya in half.

But what do the "crime suppression" police units do ? They focus in on Farang Condo Owners, hoping to flush out an occasional 2 month Farang overstayer.

Crime suppression at it's best

Cheers

The police are doing nothing. If I see lady-boys approaching I walk in the street or cross it. Should this be impossible and they try to get close to me I immediately tell them in Thai- if you touch me- you've got a problem. These people have to be dealt with and I am starting to believe 'street justice' is the only way.

they are looking at the CCTV? hes a clue for the police, go down there tonight in plain clothes, they will still be there like they have been every night for the last ten years or so. but dont turn up in your police pickups with the lights on, ladyboys are quite clever and will run away when they see lights or uniformed police.

This would be an ideal and useful job for the foreign police volunteers. Dress them in Chang beer singlets with gold chains and use them for bait. This would be far better than letting them strut around in a uniform and do nothing.

walking around in some dark city at 2-3 am with 40K baht of gold around your neck..... that is smart.... NOT.

Seems like people loose their common sense on holiday.... and then scream about it.... buuuhaaa.

i wear my 100 baht watch when out on town, no gold..... it is all in the safe..... there is a time and a place for everything....

common sense

coffee1.gif

Edited by torpedo1970

A field day for the Pattaya bashers.

Disappointment for the alcohol bashers, as there is no suggestion that either victim was drunk.

Yes and so what my fellow tv member.

Is it best we bite our tongue and don't voice our opinions on these lethal Trannys?

These LB's are getting more dangerous every week stabbing or hitting tourists with rocks or anything they can lay their dirty vulgar painted claws on. These sick She-man imposters are vile to the core. I have not one shred of sympathy for their actions to survive hard times. They should defrock and get a good honest day's work behind them. All this shit about making the streets safer for tourists is just BS. Nobody cares, it's a free for all and foreigners must walk the gauntlet hoping they come out the other end in one piece. If the police or Government made a complete and utter stance like: men who've transitioned to 'freaks in mini skirts' on sight especially when attacking innocent people. We might get rid of this scum. Nothing more revolting than looking at an ugly man in a short skirt with a 6 o'clock shadow asking you to participate in some sexual rendezvous with him and some other depraved drug crazed zombies. We're going to suffer this every other week until something serious is done to protect foreigners from this entourage of perverts on the loose.

Just saying .......

this has got to be an insurance scam....did not know a heavy chain and ring was missing till they returned to there vehicle.....sounds like Billocks

There must be a jeweller knocking out blag receipts (for insurance purposes) for gold chains.

Thailand is not a poor country so I dont see the relevance to your use of the word. Could you possibly explain?

There's no poverty in Thailand, everyone enjoys a very high standard of living. These kinds of robberies must be just for the thrill of it. Goodness me, do I have to draw a picture. Call it third world or developing, up to you.

Edited by giddyup

As an old gent myself I quite agree with you. Flash your necklace about in the early hours in Patts and this will happen > I don't live anywhere near the place but I would not go out at night wearing a gold necklace.. I think my ring would be safe as it is small and quite discrete .

Had to ask if your final remark was "tongue in cheek"...

I hope you keep it safely concealed in your pants. Oh damn I was not the first to see that.

Edited by The Deerhunter

Wow ! The sin city of LOC is becoming a place where tourists get rubbed ! Ummmm ... I do remember the good old days where pataya was the first tourist attraction place ... Now no more