Arrests Made in Korean Pattaya Snatch Case

rooster59

Arrests Made in Korean Pattaya Snatch Case

post-247607-0-03039700-1461419670_thumb.

PATTAYA: Pattaya Police continue their hot streak by arresting two juveniles responsible for personal property snatches in Pratumnak and South Pattaya.

Mr. A (alias) 17 years of age and Mr. B (alias) 15 years of age were arrested for snatching a Russian’s belongings around Soi 5 Pratamnak, South Pattaya. This incident occurred on Tuesday the 12th of April 2016.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223263/arrests-made-korean-pattaya-snatch-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-23

"The two teenagers admitted committing the crimes to get the money to have fun and are now awaiting trial."

To have fun???

I would give them fun with a leather strap, so much they would think twice before doing it again.....

Awaiting trial is a joke....... what i have heard about the youth correctional penal system here in Thailand, is that it is worse than the educational system.....

The army should have created a youth boot camp instead of their 2 week attitude adjustment course for politicians

coffee1.gif

Arrests made in Korean "snatch" case, yet these 2 were arrested for snatching a Russian belongings.

I am confused cheesy.gif

Click link... see full story... I'm confused as to why you would post of confusion without seeking to resolve said confusion

Arrests made in Korean "snatch" case, yet these 2 were arrested for snatching a Russian belongings.

I am confused cheesy.gif

I think they mean a Korean prostitute operated by a Russian pimp. About right for the Pattaya we know and love.

I am confused cheesy.gif

Click link... see full story... I'm confused as to why you would post of confusion without seeking to resolve said confusion
I'm confused at your post ????

Hahaha

Edited by ScotBkk

What is the expected penalty for juveniles? Will it be a deterrent or inducement for other

youth to run wild with little or no penalty? sad.png

Probably 1 hundred baht and a loose of thousands of tourist!

I shared this case on my Facebook and asked my friends to share if any one who want to visit Thailand so that they know it is a dangerous country! Beware my friends!

Do you really your FB post will have any impact on the Thai tourist industry ?

I shared this case on my Facebook and asked my friends to share if any one who want to visit Thailand so that they know it is a dangerous country! Beware my friends!

Do you really your FB post will have any impact on the Thai tourist industry ?[/qw1uote]

Yes

Do you really your FB post will have any impact on the Thai tourist industry ?[/qw1uote]

Yes

A handbag snatch posted on the childish FB !

I imagine tens of thousands are cancelling their flights, and hotel bookings, as I type !

I didn't realise snatching was a crime. Hands up all men who have been guilty of snatching in Thailand; just about everyone I expect. Silly me, I always thought robbing from tourists was called stealing.

They'll be fined 100 baht and let go... that will definitely teach them the error of their ways.

The younger one may get off for less!

As I mentioned before..... when conscription time comes, red or green should not apply for these two.... straight to the barber!