'Amulets saved my life' says Thai driver in 'miracle' escape!

webfact

'Amulets saved my life' says Thai driver in 'miracle' escape!

am.jpg
Image: Daily News

CHAINAT:-- A driver of a Vios that overturned and rolled in Chainat had a miracle escape earlier today.

The Toyota was completely destroyed but the mystical amulet wearing driver said that his life was saved by his lockets and protective magic charms, reports Daily News.

Passersby and other drivers who saw the accident feared the worst as the car rolled ten times on the Chainat-Asia highway. Chainat police rushed to the scene but were astonished to find Kraisorn Bangbunrit 40, of Tak Fa district, Nakorn Sawan, still behind the wheel of the upturned vehicle - but without so much as a scratch.

He was wearing a famous protective amulet called "Singh Sit Phra Khru." All the windows of the Vios were smashed, doors were at a severe angle and the roof was squashed in. As a precaution the lucky driver went to hospital but all was well.

Kraisorn said that before the accident he had taken his wife to a local bird park and was on his way to Nakorn Sawan when he span, lost control and flipped his car rolling about ten times.

"Without a doubt I was saved by my charms and lockets," he said,"People who came to help me couldn't believe it and said it was a miracle I was alive."

No mention was made as to whether Kraisorn, the chief engineer of a factory in an industrial estate in Ayutthaya, was breathalysed.

Editor's note: The miracle driver's home district Tak Fa means to 'float on high' and Nakorn Sawan can be translated as 'City of the Heavens'.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-26

Yep, without a doubt! So now feeling thoroughly invincible I'm sure he will drive more recklessly than ever. And many of those reading about this Proof about magical amulets will also increase their driving risk.

Like the guy from Issan,who had an amulet to protect

against bullets,but someone shot and killed him,straight

through the amulet and into his chest.must have been a

fake.why bother with seat belts,air bags,if you have,

the protection of a amulet.

regards worgeordie

"Editor's note: The miracle driver's home district Tak Fa means to 'float on high' and Nakorn Sawan can be translated as 'City of the Heavens'."

Readers note: Could not give a monkey's.

Edited by Bluespunk

Yep, without a doubt! So now feeling thoroughly invincible I'm sure he will drive more recklessly than ever. And many of those reading about this Proof about magical amulets will also increase their driving risk.

I am willing to wager this fool will be a Darwin award recipient pretty soon.

Edited by inbangkok

I believe his amulets did in fact save him. I also believe a rain dance could end this drought, rain making actually works, father Christmas is always watching, its bad luck to walk under ladders, the Essan deformed buffalo has magic lottery number giving power, the general will in fact hold elections and that penguins walked two by two from Antarctica to get on a boat in the middle East to escape a flood. Hey but that's just me.

Edited by JeremyBowskill

You do realize he is a movie stunt man doubling as an astute salesman for the paraphernalia.

Seriously though, anyone got any idea how fast he might have been going to roll ten times or did its roundish shape assist?

Edited by Jing Joe

Wasn't the charms and lockets that saved his life but probably was the local bird park or the fact the the car rolled an even number of times rather than an odd number or quite possibly the mile marker was magical or he could have eaten eggs from a lucky chicken for breakfast.

"Without a doubt I was saved by my charms and lockets," he said,"

​Without a doubt you are talking unadulterated crud.

How dare you make a fool of the guy for having a strong faith. Just because you don't have faith, most of the world do and it is the honourable thing to respect that.

I believe his amulets did in fact save him. I also believe a rain dance could end this drought, rain making actually works, father Christmas is always watching, its bad luck to walk under ladders, the Essan deformed buffalo has magic lottery number giving power, the general will in fact hold elections and that penguins walked two by two from Antarctica to get on a boat in the middle East to escape a flood. Hey but that's just me.

I believe this guy has a far better understanding of the universe than you ever will.

I wonder if this <deleted> is the same guy that cut me and about ten other drivers off last week. Driving like a complete idiot let out of a cage. It also was a white Vios. I always hope they get their just reward, but hate to see these crazies hurt innocent people because of their reckless driving.

I believe this guy has a far better understanding of the universe than you ever will.

And I believe, you and him should get off whatever you are taking...and fast!

Also, I believe, I need a cold drink- but that is the only thing, I believe!

"Without a doubt I was saved by my charms and lockets," he said,"

​Without a doubt you are talking unadulterated crud.

How dare you make a fool of the guy for having a strong faith. Just because you don't have faith, most of the world do and it is the honourable thing to respect that.

I have no problem with faith.

Superstitious BS and belief in magic decorations on the other hand...

Yeah, right, because the universe is controlled and influenced by magic decorations.