Police hunt thugs who brutally attacked British family in Hua Hin

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before they're released..do the same thing to them...a good beating until they are on the ground and out...then piss on them..now you can leave. Before they are knocked senseless..warn them, that you do this again and your incarcerated, you won't leave jail alive.

Make them wash and kiss the victims feet on national television while apologizing would be my preferred punishment. It would hurt these guys a lot more than giving them a good kicking.

I cannot be the only one who fantasizes about beating the hell out of a Thai punk, when he is alone and not suspecting an attack...just to watch how it would be portrayed in the media...

four Thai men against a farang woman...seems to be what I might expect...

I'm sure there are decent Thai men, and I'm sure I have met many in my time here...I just don't have the good fortune of becoming friends with them....

The impression that stays with me, not only from the media reports, but also my personal observation, is that Thai men are cowards, liars, and thieves...

The first manthat fell was pushed by his lady and not Thaiman, After that she slaps him and i guess that started it. But the kicking after someone is on the floor is so bad and i wonder where they learned that.

There are no consequences, 500 baht fine each, and of you go ....

Being taken up by the British press now, think that will be bringing down some pressure and also putting the Thai cops under the spotlight, a light that is starting to a little more intense these days. Not expecting miracles but can't hurt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3562042/Terrifying-moment-British-couple-son-beaten-unconscious-gang-local-thugs-holiday-Thailand.html

The link has been blocked. Surprise surprise.

It is not "the link" it is every links to the Dailymail for rather a long time, I use my VPN if I wish to access to a Dailymail article.

Just clicked on it using Android phone and it is not blocked. 3BB.

i think you will see that the woman slaps the thai man across the face ,, she is very game to do this in a country like thailand .... Wow .... was the man who fell over maybe Drunk ? he certainly a stumbler .... if he stayed upright .. maybe nothing would have happened ... she certainly slapped the man quite hard ... lucky she is still alive .... and he didnt have a knife or gun ... But certainly a rude wakeup call for the trouble you can get in ... in Thailand !!

Great some more tourist are beaten up for no reason. Now let see what the police will do to them. Probably 100 Baht fine for each victim and then they are free to go. I hope Thai Visa follow this case to the end and find out how they get punished.

Each attack by these Thai punks cost Thailand hundred and thousands of dollars. Are they trying to show how tough they are with 6 Thai punks against two men and a lady. The video shows these as- holes were just looking for trouble. How much more trouble does Thailand need before it is to late!

Before they're released..do the same thing to them...a good beating until they are on the ground and out...then piss on them..now you can leave. Before they are knocked senseless..warn them, that you do this again and your incarcerated, you won't leave jail alive.

Make them wash and kiss the victims feet on national television while apologizing would be my preferred punishment. It would hurt these guys a lot more than giving them a good kicking.

Good job they're not in the UK, they'd be dealt with severely..........at least 100 hours community service!

The first manthat fell was pushed by his lady and not Thaiman, After that she slaps him and i guess that started it. But the kicking after someone is on the floor is so bad and i wonder where they learned that.

You are wrong watch the video again. The man hit him on the head and he fall. Then she go to confront the man and slap him.

Please share that video to all British tabloids if possible....the world needs to see what can happen here.

Well what can you say? Maybe the first time they are in Thailand and do not know the Thai culture. The British tourists start the incident and now they pretend to be innocent, maybe they thought it is the same as in the UK. What they have failed to understand is not to get involved in an argument with Thais. The guy in black pushes a Thai man in the passing by with his hand and he react back by pushing the farang. Obviously the farang, is not to sober, therefore loses his balance and knock his head. The women get involved in an argument with the Thaiman and slap him in the face. Now my question is who started this argument? The Thais or the British tourists? IN the eyes of foreigners, tourists can do whatever they want to do and get away with it. It is time that foreigners respect the country they visit and its people.

The mob that got involved in the attack on the tourist has nothing to do with this argument and should be taught a lesson by the authorities and not just a slap on the hand and 200 THB fine. It is a total disgrace the behavior of the young thugs. They have no respect for themselves neither the country they live in.

Now for the people who have all negative comments on this blog about Thailand and that it must be shared worldwide how bad Thailand is. Why are you in Thailand and why are you spending all your hard earned savings in such a bad country. Why not stay home and enjoy your money in your own country then you will not sit with the misbehavior of Thais.

Many years ago my sister ran a pub with her boy friend in Essex, one day a bunch of Irish labourers from the building site opposite came in and after a few drinks started busting the place up, one man attacked her boyfriend and attempting to help him she hurled herself onto his back, she only weighed about 55Kg, the man plucked her off of his shoulder as if she was a fly and was about to punch her in the face when his friend called out,''Hey Pat, you cant hit a lady, kick her''

If Thai people hate farangs, why do they keep marrying them?

MONEY..........And don't you try to tell me otherwise!

Why do foreigners marry thais?

Because the majority of them are social,inept losers back home.They just don't want to be known as the'lonesome loser'....

but in reality,most are deluded fools!!!

All the talk about marines, rugby players etc is not always what you think.

I recall a big guy, I have no idea what he was but had a flat top crew cut and built like a brick house.

He was having a go at a smallish Thai guy at Thapae Gate, Chiang Mai. He then got right in his face.

Like greased lightening the Thai whipped his legs from under him, he went down hard and probably unexpected and got the kicking of his life.

Size doesn't always count (so I'm frequently told) wink.png

Just to add, IF you hit a Thai, better make sure there are none around.

They will attack a defend their own.

This video though, disgusts me!!

Edited by uptheos

13 times viewing that video... Why did noone intervene? I mean... Damn it is a kid, a mother ànd a father. A FREAKIN FAMILY nor less. Two men duking it out might draw spectators but 4 guys doing this should have been stopped by a group of bystanders...Nah..wait until they are gravely injured.

Welcome to thailand land of gutless thugs.

yeah dogs and smiles .... a land where there is no justice.... the average person has no conscience.... stand and watch while an elderly women gets beaten up...

The police force is a farce and a big joke.... finger point picture objects for the newspaper..... perhaps have a studio in the back rooms to impress...

Idiots of the first kind. Police you do not have to hunt..... ask the women who watched ask the people who were there.... cowards the lot.... I did not see Ka.... only Buddha knows.....

Well.... its time Tourist turn away from Thailand. There are lands with better public behaviour and protection for all its visitors. Need some tips... Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Sri Lanka even India is far better in its hospitality and respect to visitors.... Time to let this land dwindle down to their own games and rules....

Tourism I wish you well... smiles are not enough....forget it its a shame....Go back to school... shame on you.

Tourist numbers will go up not go down......if you want to go to other lands, then go on ahead.

If Thai people hate farangs, why do they keep marrying them?

MONEY..........And don't you try to tell me otherwise!

Why do foreigners marry thais?

Because the majority of them are social,inept losers back home.They just don't want to be known as the'lonesome loser'....

but in reality,most are deluded fools!!!

You know everything about Thailand, it's culture and relationships, I can tell! coffee1.gif

My take on this is the British woman did not realize she was out of her element, that she was in a country where she did not enjoy exalted status solely because of her age and gender. She gets aggressive with one of the men, slaps him and shoves him around, and it goes from there. Let me think, when was the last time I hit a Thai guy and shoved him around?....ah....never.

Great some more tourist are beaten up for no reason. Now let see what the police will do to them. Probably 100 Baht fine for each victim and then they are free to go. I hope Thai Visa follow this case to the end and find out how they get punished.

For no reason? You're having a laugh

If Hua Hin is this violent, every tourist should

Stay away from the area for the next couple

Of months....I was planning a trip there next

Month, I will not go now!!!

Everybody I know in Hua Hin is totally shocked by this episode... because things like this are very rare here.

First, that savage beating of one human being by others

Is absolutely disgusting and appalling ...no excuses can

Ever be made for this behavior....However, this is most

Likely less than 10% of the Thai's that act like this, the

majority, I have found to be humble hard working

Family oriented people, of course I don't associate with

Drunks or Druggies.

Seems like those, mostly Brits, doing all the Thai bashing,

Of EVERY THAI only know the "bad seeds". I suggest, if

Thailand and all the Thais are this horrible and you feel

So hated, return to the UK. You will no doubt, wind up in

One of the Ghetto Areas with much worse people than in

Thailand.....after all, the main reason you are here is because

You can't afford to live a decent life in the UK.

Exactly. All these Brit savages need to man up and stop running away from their life of crime/problems back in the UK. In fact, they should all be deported back to where they belong.

Have you (and your rather obvious 'alter egos') had your wife/girlfriend stolen by a Brit? As you don't half spend a lot of time filling this forum with your pointless venomous racism about Brits.

I guess it makes up for your utter and total ignorance on all other Thai related matters....

What are you on about? Venomous racism? Ignorance? What are you smoking?

If Hua Hin is this violent, every tourist should

Stay away from the area for the next couple

Of months....I was planning a trip there next

Month, I will not go now!!!

Everybody I know in Hua Hin is totally shocked by this episode... because things like this are very rare here.

Yeah but the British family are completely innocent.................

Upon studying the CCTV of this incident I am no sure if the two suspects they have shown in the customary Police aren't we good pic. The man on the left in the pic looks close but he looks too stocky, the main offender in the video looked a bit slimmer. The altercation started when one of the foreigners touched the Thai male in the black T shirt as he was walking past him and the male in the black T shirt stopped what appeared to be an arguement with another male and went after the male that had touched him slightly walking past him and gave him a big hit in the back causing him to fall forward and bump a felang also in a black T shirt to fall to the ground and knock his head on a large step. This Thai male was observed in the CCTV to also hit he female tourist and another male who both ended up on the ground with the first male he had king hit from behind. I cannot see the Police being able to sort out who is who from the CCTV as it is of very poor quality. I did this job for nearly 2 yrs reviewing CCTV from the street camera's in Sydney Australia and it is not easy. You have to have an eye for it. But I am pretty sure the main culprit is neither of the two Thai males in the Police pic. Would be better if they were standing as you could compare their heights.

What I see in the video is that a Thai guy is having some problem with another Thai guy, who does not respond and keeps walking. While those two are ‘engaged’ in each other, the foreigners pass by and one of the foreign guys pushes the Thai guy and keeps walking. The Thai guy that was pushed ,then pushes that foreign guy (black shirt, black cap), who slips and hits his head. An exchange of words between that Thai guy and the foreign woman then starts. A little crowd gathers around the two and there is some pushing and shoving. The foreign woman slaps the Thai guy. The crowd grows and then some Thai guy hits the foreign woman. The Thai guy (that was pushed by the foreign guy earlier) then appears to try and calm things down. The foreign guy (black shirt, black cap) is restraining some Thai guys, including one with a black shirt with red motif. It is this Thai guy who then walks around the crowd and knocks the third foreigner down. The foreign woman comes and stands there and says something and then that Thai guy knocks here down. Then the other foreign guy approaches that Thai guy but the Thai guy knocks him down too. Then some other youths jump in on the ‘fun’ and hit and kick the foreigners that are still down. There is also a second fight going on between a Thai guy and Thai youth.

Not to blame the foreigners, but the foreign guy should not have pushed the Thai guy. It was unfortunate that the foreign guy slipped and fell, which made things look worse, otherwise all could have just apologized and kept walking.

When the foreign guy got up and was alright, they all should have just kept on walking no matter what was said by that Thai guy, who appeared drunk anyway.

It of course in no way excuses the actions by that Thai guy that knocked all down.

The guy in the red motif that throws the haymaker on the father, jabs the mother, then lays out the son is the same guy who is arguing at the start of the movie with the yellow shirt man.

If you follow the red motif guys movements:

1 - He walks on without noticing when they yellow guy turns to push the son. He joins a group of younger thais that were behind the foreigners at the start of the movie, and appears to again be having some kind of dispute with them. One of the younger guys is wearing shorts, white trainers and also a red motif shirt.

2 - He then returns to the yellow shirt guy when he realises something is going on, and puts his ear down to the yellow guys face.

3 - Farang father walks around to the right of the group, and farang son who has put his hat back on, walks round to the left.

4 - Farang father throws a punch, and as the group breaks up, farang son is holding red shirt motif guy from behind in an arm lock.

5 - Arm lock is released and red shirt motif guy walks in a circular manner around the back of the shot and then returns to the foreground where he punches farang dad then kicks him on the ground, he then jabs the mum, and then knocks out the son. He then kicks the son a number of times whilst he is on the floor.

6 - Yellow shirt man who has been around the periphery of the final assault with beer bottle in hand stamps twice on sons head and leaves the shot.

7 - The younger guy in shorts, white trainers and a red motif shirt from point 1 kicks the mum in the face.

8 - Older Red shirt motif and younger red shirt motif along with a few others that appear to be in the group leave the scene to the bottom of the shot.

My suspicion is the yellow shirt, older red motif, and group of younger thais one who also has a red motif are all together to be honest, with a few other younger lads. Perhaps having a drunken dispute.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Somebody needs to share that video will news agencies back home...Put some fire under the government's ass to do more to protect its donors to thailand's GDP.

I think you're a bit late it's in all the international press.

Let us hope the notoriously weak Thai judicial system will see fit to hand down severe punishment, to these worms who attacked this family. Their families should be recoiling in shame, for having done such an inferior job of raising these man children, and bringing them into the world. Punks like these are simply hooligans itching for a fight. That poor woman slapped the wrong guy. Of course the slap was justified, as her son could have easily been killed when he hit his head on the concrete. No excuse for this kind of surly behavior.

I do not consider this anti-fareng. I do think these punks are disenfranchised, probably out of work, young roaches, who probably resent foreigners. But, not sure how representative they are. In the ten plus years I have lived here, I have never witnessed this kind of thing before.