Police hunt thugs who brutally attacked British family in Hua Hin

Not sure I understand what happened.

Looked to me like at least 5 foreigners on the ground at one point.

Then two get up and leave, and three left lying on the ground.

Very strange.

A primitive and dangerous people when drunk or angry.

The Brits or the Thais?

Obviously don't like Brits with your smart ass comments against us all the time!

I like some of them.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, s##t happens sometimes, had Songkran been celebrated in UK, the hoodies and the chavs would've created more havoc and mindless violence than this. All the "share this with everyone you know" crowd, are you also this enthusiastic about sharing good experiences you may encounter in TH, or do you just enjoy a good whinge?

Typical Thai apologist B.S......are you actually in Thailand......I come from a British working class area where in August we have a local Carnival in the docks area of Newport where there are many " hoodies and chavs " as you call them, there are the usual punch ups, but I can assure you no old age pensioners are attacked like this nauseating orgy of violence, these Thai scumbags are <deleted> cowards, and you are defending them, you must of just arrive with your inane post.

Too many low class foreigners like yourself in Thailand, go back home.

Not sure why forums turn into arguments and disagreements, especially on this subject. It is not about Thai's or what happens where in the world. The facts are are simple. It is not civilized or acceptable in any human form, to leave three people on the ground, beaten to hell. The kick to the woman could have killed her. These are people probably in their 60's plus. Where is the respect and decency ? You do not do this. It is not acceptable. In all my life I have never, ever done such a disgraceful thing. And if I did, local bystanders would probably have beaten me and my parents on finding out, would have dealt with me accordingly. All I see is savagery, violence, cowardice and spite. There is nothing to argue over, or disagree with, unless your moral compass is unbalanced. It does not matter if you think it happens elsewhere. It is irrelevant. It does not matter who pushed who. All that matters is that young men, beat a family so badly they were left unconscious in a dirty street. Any one of them could have died. Easily. Can you imagine the devastation this could have caused ? All the time laws do not protect the innocent and thugs get a smack on the wrist this will only continue to happen. It is treated far too trivially. Oh people get drunk. Well I get drunk, but I don't kick women in the head and bash people. Does anyone know what a punch to the head does, or a kick to the head ? It is very, very dangerous. Ask any doctor. Anyone who does this, has an intent to kill and destroy a human being. Because that is what the result can be. There are no excuses or words to defend this. Nothing to discuss in regards why, or even consider excuses. I am so tired of hearing excuses for people who use violence in such a cowardly, savage way. They knew exactly what they were doing and did not care. They would not have done that to a couple of large ex marines, a group of rugby players, or people who know how to defend themselves. And if they had, they would have found out the hard way, what being a cowardly, spiteful brat gets you ! They are cowards. Nasty, spiteful, undeveloped thugs. Am I over reacting ? No ! That's the problem in society, we don't react enough. Too much apathy. This should be the reaction of all decent human beings and I am glad to see in this thread, a fair few people who are as outraged and disgusted as I am. Good on you. I hope Thai people post the photos of the thugs and show these cowards up for what they are. A disgrace to human life and to Thai people. As most Thai's do not behave like this. And when the bars are less full and the money is not coming in as it used to, part of the blame can be placed quite rightfully at the feet of these thugs. I am glad the police have caught them. Well done to the police. Good job done. But I wait in hope the louts get many years in prison because that is the only just reaction to such disgusting behavior. I hope the family are okay and it does not cause them too much psychological damage, as it does in many cases.

Edited by Tonlondon

Asia One and New Zealand's national television broadcaster started i think this is going to be worldwide headlines

& the typical manipulative media will square all of the blame on the "Thai gang". How would they even know they were part of a gang? Absolute joke, but that is the media for you.....

First, that savage beating of one human being by others

Is absolutely disgusting and appalling ...no excuses can

Ever be made for this behavior....However, this is most

Likely less than 10% of the Thai's that act like this, the

majority, I have found to be humble hard working

Family oriented people, of course I don't associate with

Drunks or Druggies.

Seems like those, mostly Brits, doing all the Thai bashing,

Of EVERY THAI only know the "bad seeds". I suggest, if

Thailand and all the Thais are this horrible and you feel

So hated, return to the UK. You will no doubt, wind up in

One of the Ghetto Areas with much worse people than in

Thailand.....after all, the main reason you are here is because

You can't afford to live a decent life in the UK.

Exactly. All these Brit savages need to man up and stop running away from their life of crime/problems back in the UK. In fact, they should all be deported back to where they belong.

Have you (and your rather obvious 'alter egos') had your wife/girlfriend stolen by a Brit? As you don't half spend a lot of time filling this forum with your pointless venomous racism about Brits.

I guess it makes up for your utter and total ignorance on all other Thai related matters....

Not sure why forums turn into arguments and disagreements, especially on this subject. The facts are are simple. It is not civilized or acceptable in any human form, to leave three people on the ground, beaten to hell. The kick to the woman could have killed her. These are people probably in their 60's plus. Where is the respect and decency ? In all my life I have never, ever done such a disgraceful thing. And if I did, local bystanders would probably have beaten me and my parents on finding out would have dealt with me accordingly. All I see is savagery, violence, cowardice and spite. There is nothing to argue over, or disagree with, unless your moral compass is unbalanced. It does not matter if you think it happens elsewhere. It is irrelevant. It does not matter who pushed who. All that matters is that young men, beat a family so badly they were left unconscious in a dirty street. The women or any one them could have died. Easily. Can you imagine the devastation this could have caused. All the time laws do not protect the innocent and thugs get a smack on the wrist this will only continue to happen. Does anyone know what a punch to the head does, or a kick to the head ? It is very, very dangerous. Ask any doctor. Anyone who does this, has an intent to kill and destroy a human being. Because that is what the result can be. There are no excuses or words to defend this. Nothing to discuss in regards why, or even consider excuses. I am so tired of hearing excuses for people who use violence in such a cowardly, savage way. They knew exactly what they were doing and did not care. They would not have done that to a couple of large ex marines, a group of rugby players, or people who know how to defend themselves. And if they had, they would have found out the hard way, what being a cowardly, spiteful brat gets you ! . They are cowards. Nasty, spiteful undeveloped thugs. I am glad the police have caught them. But wait in hope they get many years in prison because that is the only just reaction to such disgusting behavior.

One word for all of this.....alcohol. People need to cut down drinking, alcohol causes way too many problems.

The UK provides a lot of low end tourists and other ex convict types, take a look around Pattaya and also the foreign prison population in Thailand. These tourists out in a sex zone at 2am are a perfect example.

Sorry the UK has very little business in Thailand compared to Japan and American companies.

I propose not to answer this person engaged here by a manifest trolling.

Agreed, his sole objective is to wind up posters for fun. But let's be honest, he's more to be pitied than scolded. You are witnessing the outpourings of a person with mental health problems.

Enjoy Bubba 1 - then get some help mate, you know it makes sense!

I'm Dutch, living in Thailand since almost 8 years and never have I had a serious problem with Thai people.. But with blushes of shame on my cheeks I have to admit that I've seen very similar beat-ups... In Holland! Yes, what happened is horrifying, but it's not a typical Thai thing. You will find similar outbursts of gruesome violence in virtually all country's in the world, including my own, 'civilised' country.... In The Netherlands a soccer-referee can get seriously hurt or even killed if 'fans' think that he disadvantaged their team. I've seen videos of women who got punched full in the face by men because they weren't submissive or not respectful to them.. In Holland.. I feel for the British victims and I hope that the guys who did this will be severely punished. But get your head out of the sand, it happens also in your own country..

Edited by SamuiAxe

Yeah, a punch in the head can be dangerous.

The farang guy threw the first one, though.

Thought the first push started it. There's a bit going on that's obscured though. Looks like she copped an initial one around when the old man threw a punch as well.

Who was the girl in the red dress who got dumped does anyone know?

OB

Welcome to thailand land of gutless thugs.

yeah dogs and smiles .... a land where there is no justice.... the average person has no conscience.... stand and watch while an elderly women gets beaten up...

The police force is a farce and a big joke.... finger point picture objects for the newspaper..... perhaps have a studio in the back rooms to impress...

Idiots of the first kind. Police you do not have to hunt..... ask the women who watched ask the people who were there.... cowards the lot.... I did not see Ka.... only Buddha knows.....

Well.... its time Tourist turn away from Thailand. There are lands with better public behaviour and protection for all its visitors. Need some tips... Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Sri Lanka even India is far better in its hospitality and respect to visitors.... Time to let this land dwindle down to their own games and rules....

Tourism I wish you well... smiles are not enough....forget it its a shame....Go back to school... shame on you.

If they really want to Save Face, I hope they throw the book at them and send out a clear message that this type of behavior is not tolerated in Thailand.

I say let the Boys practice there Kung-&lt;deleted&gt; Skills a long time in prison one on one with guys there own age and violence level, instead of a Retired Couple and Kid going to a temple. .

Not been though the whole thread,so not sure posted already but this was on Facebook, 2 of them

Bulletproof vests thats just doesn't add up honestly .. most likely RTP haven't arrested anybody yet ?and basically used scapegoats ..

Edited by Nicolas32

Thailand should ban this British family for life.. Just to state the fact this family started this "now" international incident.

Also to send a message to those trouble starting tourist, to not start a physical confrontation with the locals.

Also, punish the Thai guys with a significant amount of jail time,to send a message to Thais to not beat up tourist.

Not sure why forums turn into arguments and disagreements, especially on this subject. The facts are are simple. It is not civilized or acceptable in any human form, to leave three people on the ground, beaten to hell. The kick to the woman could have killed her. These are people probably in their 60's plus. Where is the respect and decency ? In all my life I have never, ever done such a disgraceful thing. And if I did, local bystanders would probably have beaten me and my parents on finding out would have dealt with me accordingly. All I see is savagery, violence, cowardice and spite. There is nothing to argue over, or disagree with, unless your moral compass is unbalanced. It does not matter if you think it happens elsewhere. It is irrelevant. It does not matter who pushed who. All that matters is that young men, beat a family so badly they were left unconscious in a dirty street. The women or any one them could have died. Easily. Can you imagine the devastation this could have caused. All the time laws do not protect the innocent and thugs get a smack on the wrist this will only continue to happen. Does anyone know what a punch to the head does, or a kick to the head ? It is very, very dangerous. Ask any doctor. Anyone who does this, has an intent to kill and destroy a human being. Because that is what the result can be. There are no excuses or words to defend this. Nothing to discuss in regards why, or even consider excuses. I am so tired of hearing excuses for people who use violence in such a cowardly, savage way. They knew exactly what they were doing and did not care. They would not have done that to a couple of large ex marines, a group of rugby players, or people who know how to defend themselves. And if they had, they would have found out the hard way, what being a cowardly, spiteful brat gets you ! . They are cowards. Nasty, spiteful undeveloped thugs. I am glad the police have caught them. But wait in hope they get many years in prison because that is the only just reaction to such disgusting behavior.

One word for all of this.....alcohol. People need to cut down drinking, alcohol causes way too many problems.

Yes I think you are right. In fact I know you are right. Great shame people can't drink and act with respect.

Yes you are 100% correct. Shame but true.

Edited by Tonlondon

The thugs don't look too happy there.

Maybe they're more afraid one of the tired, lonely old 'Victim blaming/Brit knocking racist trolls' like 'Little Mary' and 'B(L)ubba' defending them on this thread are going to adopt them.....

Thailand should ban this British family for life.. Just to state the fact this family started this "now" international incident.

What are you blithering about? If you are going to try and troll the forum, at least do it sounding less retarded with a 'fact' or two....

.....dam just when I crawled back into the cave....didn't take long....TonLondon, concur! I know of an incident in Patt's where a similar group of thugs attempted to take out a couple of Young U.S Marines.....ha ha ha...had all four of em flat on their backs on the dirty street with the vermin and dog feces. Hey....but....but.... this happens all over the world!

Unfortunately, here it seems the only time you'll see it actually on TV is when a Farang is fighting a local in the Ring....ooooo....that's gotta sting!....

....65 year old 5'1" 50kg woman struggling on the dirty busy street full of onlookers to regain her composure gets dropped kicked to the "teeth" by a 32 year old Man/boy....I hang my head....

"oh she started it" ........why would "anyone" defend that? .....I hang my head....

Welcome to thailand land of gutless thugs.

yeah dogs and smiles .... a land where there is no justice.... the average person has no conscience.... stand and watch while an elderly women gets beaten up...

The police force is a farce and a big joke.... finger point picture objects for the newspaper..... perhaps have a studio in the back rooms to impress...

Idiots of the first kind. Police you do not have to hunt..... ask the women who watched ask the people who were there.... cowards the lot.... I did not see Ka.... only Buddha knows.....

Well.... its time Tourist turn away from Thailand. There are lands with better public behaviour and protection for all its visitors. Need some tips... Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Sri Lanka even India is far better in its hospitality and respect to visitors.... Time to let this land dwindle down to their own games and rules....

Tourism I wish you well... smiles are not enough....forget it its a shame....Go back to school... shame on you.

Holy crap…..I have never seen anything so sickening in all my life….hitting an old lady …jeez...

And a couple of old men.

I can only put it down to years of deep resentment and anti farang mental conditioning….not the actual bumping incident which seemed to be nothing.

Police believe they were targeted simply for being westerners and eye-witnesses said the gang had boasted of wanting to attack "Farangs" which is the Thai word for foreigner. Two people have been arrested and two are still being hunted according to local media.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-couple-their-son-beaten-unconscious-thailand-by-local-gang-1557125

With this video now making the rounds the outpouring of sympathy and anger, from the locals for what happened to this the couple and their son, changes now, as it seems likely that they instigated they whole fracas.

Police believe they were targeted simply for being westerners and eye-witnesses said the gang had boasted of wanting to attack "Farangs" which is the Thai word for foreigner. Two people have been arrested and two are still being hunted according to local media.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-couple-their-son-beaten-unconscious-thailand-by-local-gang-1557125

ibtimes is merely quoting the Walter Mitty character, who is a notorious Thai basher.

Also to send a message to those trouble starting tourist, to not start a physical confrontation with the locals.

Also, punish the Thai guys with a significant amount of jail time,to send a message to Thais to not beat up tourist.

Hey…are you thai? Or just a drunk troll doing a windup on a dead serious incident?

Sadly I can't tell you what I think of your comment….not many things leave the Holmes at a loss for words, but you just did.

Enjoy the moment.