Is there a problem with the online reporting today?

I have done it a couple of times before. But today this sign will pop up as soon as I try to submit my report. For further information regarding the 90 day report contact the Immigration office in your area.........I'm in Bangkok

I fear the system is working as designed, and immigration want you to attend to fill out their stupid three-page form. Hope I am wrong.

I don't think so.People have been doing successful reports since the form thing started.

There two parts to the online system. One you see and a database it accesses when you finish the first page. The database may be down which will cause that message. It has happened before.

• Like 1

Ok I have to try every day and hope it will work smile.png I use the Chrome reader with IE tab. It's two weeks until my date for reporting, so I think that I should be ok. What is the last date for an online report ? Can I do it on the date I have? Or is that too late?

Edited by bangkoklasse

Ok I have to try every day and hope it will work smile.png I use the Chrome reader with IE tab. It's two weeks until my date for reporting, so I think that I should be ok. What is the last date for an online report ? Can I do it on the date I have? Or is that too late?

There is a 15 to 7 days before your report date window to do online reporting that includes the report date in the count.

• Like 1

There is a 15 to 7 days before your report date window to do online reporting that includes the report date in the count.

-----------------------------------

If you go out there you will see that they have been closed for the holidays and oly opened again on the 10th of May.

Not sure, but that also may have affected their on-line status.

-----------------------------------

If you go out there you will see that they have been closed for the holidays and oly opened again on the 10th of May.

Not sure, but that also may have affected their on-line status.

I successfully submitted a 90 day on line application on 2nd May and printed out an Acknowledgment with a Reference number. Since 2nd May I've encountered difficulty in tracking my application because I was unable to access the website. However, yesterday I was able to check progress on line, but like a poster in a previous thread, I am getting a 'Pending' status, despite the fact that it's now 9 days (including holidays), since the Acknowledgment. On previous occasions I've been able to get to the 'Approved' status within 3 - 4 days. I'll keep on checking, but I fear the worst as far as the website is concerned, and will probably have to visit Jomtien yet again!

I have never had it work. Tried Chrome, IE, Firefox browsers and every time I get to the bottom of the page were you put the letters in to confirm you are not a robot, it gives a green tick then when I press submit it tells me "you must enter the verification code" the one which just received the green tick. I have given up with it, it never seems to work so I don't bother trying now

I fear the system is working as designed, and immigration want you to attend to fill out their stupid three-page form. Hope I am wrong.

I don't think so.People have been doing successful reports since the form thing started.

There two parts to the online system. One you see and a database it accesses when you finish the first page. The database may be down which will cause that message. It has happened before.

In any event snail mail reporting would also have to be stopped if Immigration wanted us to attend in person for new form completion purposes.

I was lucky to arrange my 90 days report online, three times.

The Explorer browser is the most suitable to use for this service.

There are a limited time range of acces, too early or too late is not accepted, You have got the message, contact the Immigration Office of Your area.

There are another reasons for turned away, if the Immigration database is not uploaded with Your dates, or Your name or numbers are not typing correctly, either by the Imm. Office or by You, can not use this online service.

• Like 1

Applied on line 3/4 days ago and received approval today. (Jomtiun) Though took some time to get the next report date form which whilst I was eventually able to print out, I got the impression there are some glitches in the system.

Edited by homeseeker