Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

it appears from evertons fingers up to c/sea.s massive bid , around 35 mil plus , that stones, t/f has stopped rolling

from a c/sea,s prospective ,they may keep tabs on stones and perhaps return in another window, or make a final final offer,facepalm.gif but if a suitable replacement is found e/ton will surely get the fingers up

stones and his camp have acted with supreme diliigience, during this saga, c/sea have done the same,and everton have the right to refuse the massive offer

but for the love of me ,why e/ton has refused has baffled me, the player wants out,c/sea have made massive offer on a uncut diamond

looked a win/win deal for e/ton, now they have a unhappy player on their books,martineze b/shit about stones being a major part to to carry his club to greater heights etc etc, and be given a road map plan for his future at everton is just pure b/shit coming out of his trap, this mngr is a carbon copy of loserpool,s brendasmile.png we are going to do this,and that , but nuffin happens

looking at this t/f wrangle it now makes sense why some players with their agents in tow, create a mess , to get any way. out of a club ,who are holding them back, on securing a better future, money wise and playing at big club, who offer them a better deal all round

sadly their is no winner here ,but perhaps the old knob running e/ton gets his brain clean out,and take the next final ,offer as i am sure their will be another one,before the window closes

if he refuses that , then he will be the biggest loser

Edited by evenstevens

absoulately battered from pillar to post.

congratulations m/city on a convincing victory.we were lucky it was not 6 BLOT, or more

back to basics,and start againsad.png

take a deserved bow m/cityclap2.gif u slaughtered us from the opening whistle

jjust taken the time to retreive the above post for bredbury dill

as E/S has upset his minute marbles by posting the above on the c/sea thread and not the m/city thread

and called me not a man for not doing sogigglem.gif

gosh b/b u are really thin skinned pommy . my post should have received a kiss from u. but who gives a fluff

Edited by evenstevens

it appears from evertons fingers up to c/sea.s massive bid , around 35 mil plus , that stones, t/f has stopped rolling

from a c/sea,s prospective ,they may keep tabs on stones and perhaps return in another window, or make a final final offer,facepalm.gif but if a suitable replacement is found e/ton will surely get the fingers up

stones and his camp have acted with supreme diliigience, during this saga, c/sea have done the same,and everton have the right to refuse the massive offer

but for the love of me ,why e/ton has refused has baffled me, the player wants out,c/sea have made massive offer on a uncut diamond

looked a win/win deal for e/ton, now they have a unhappy player on their books,martineze b/shit about stones being a major part to to carry his club to greater heights etc etc, and be given a road map plan for his future at everton is just pure b/shit coming out of his trap, this mngr is a carbon copy of loserpool,s brendasmile.png we are going to do this,and that , but nuffin happens

looking at this t/f wrangle it now makes sense why some players with their agents in tow, create a mess , to get any way. out of a club ,who are holding them back, on securing a better future, money wise and playing at big club, who offer them a better deal all round

sadly their is no winner here ,but perhaps the old knob running e/ton gets his brain clean out,and take the next final ,offer as i am sure their will be another one,before the window closes

You horrible new wave wank fan with no clue as to how football works...your sense of entitlement has me laughing into my socks.

I'd take twenty years of finishing fifth and trading funnies at the Lane before I'd want your "little chats" twenty thousand miles from Stamford Bridge.

Have you ever been there?

I have when it was a shithole...plenty times when I was in London and even got arrested there once.

Plastic fantastic enjoy your know nothing about the game fantasy.

You horrible new wave wank fan with no clue as to how football works...your sense of entitlement has me laughing into my socks.

I'd take twenty years of finishing fifth and trading funnies at the Lane before I'd want your "little chats" twenty thousand miles from Stamford Bridge.

I have when it was a shithole...plenty times when I was in London and even got arrested there once.

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

now be a good little laddie, and go, suck your other thumb

Edited by evenstevens

Hhhhmmm, how's it feel in what place, 13th.?

What time is Mourinho leaving.?

Going down going down going down.......

Chelsea's going down like a Russian Submarine a Russian submarine a Russian submarine.............

Not exactly Even Stevens that was it.[emoji33][emoji23]

redrus

congrats palace super win

we are in tatters simple as that, mighty mou blew a gasket in not dropping branno,then keeping him on today

our defence is weak as urine whilst the former great warrior branno is on the pitch. he has been a shot bird in all matchs this season

mou please smell the coffee

again cracking win palace. take a bowclap2.gif

coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

now be a good little laddie, and go, suck your other thumb

Suck what you thick <deleted>?

Entitlement in tatters again.

A fine afternoon and evening to all your readers.

Bwahahahaha!

• Like 1

Was Hazard playing? Fab was clearly playing - so many TV shots of him looking pit wang maak over another f*up

Wheels coming off big time - more so than Arsenal (where the club has trousered the money). Both managers need to get a grip - only 4 games in and City could have been handed the season on a plate by the end of next month.

Edited by SantiSuk

There weren't many Chelsea fans in the pub I was in last night. All matches on several screens and the biggest cheer in the place was when Palace scored (the second time) tongue.png

Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought we would be 8 points clear of Chelsea after only 4 games.

• Like 1

Was Pedro playing?

If the fans can see ivanovic is shit were does that leave the manager

gotta laugh havent you biggrin.png

The questions will be asked.

It's now perfectly obvious that the players have sided with Eva. By xmas Mourinho will be out and Eva managing the team biggrin.png

• Like 2

Great debut from Pedro...bags of pace and energy.......but.......apart from him Dave and Costa and odd flashes from Hazard,.....well there is still work to be done.. Zouma did okay for his 1st real start and a great penalty save from t-bow. Still it,s 3 points. Now come on jose.......man up and drop Ivan.....or Zaha next week will rip him new one.

Keith said it tongue.png

There weren't many Chelsea fans in the pub I was in last night. All matches on several screens and the biggest cheer in the place was when Palace scored (the second time) tongue.png

Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought we would be 8 points clear of Chelsea after only 4 games.

And looking rather invincible too for that matter.

Don't think i've ever seen Mourinho look so down at a post match interview.

Time to kick him then.smile.png

He really looked rattled. Gave me the impression he didn't know what to do and couldn't understand why his team is playing the way they are.

Ofcourse people will be looking to kick him when he's down but he's created that situation purely by him being himself.

I do think it would be very foolish for people to write him off mind. He always seems to be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat when it matters.

Don't think i've ever seen Mourinho look so down at a post match interview.

Time to kick him then.smile.png

He really looked rattled. Gave me the impression he didn't know what to do and couldn't understand why his team is playing the way they are.

Ofcourse people will be looking to kick him when he's down but he's created that situation purely by him being himself.

I do think it would be very foolish for people to write him off mind. He always seems to be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat when it matters.

At best it looks like post-title hangover. At worst it looks like some players aren't giving their all and/or are over the hill. Fabregas in particular looks uninspired and at times almost going through the motions. Add in the possibility of weariness at the constant drama-drama-drama that Mourinho always brings.

Be interesting to get further analysis from Old Git.

But, as you say, too early to write them off by any means.

Was Pedro playing?

If the fans can see ivanovic is shit were does that leave the manager

gotta laugh havent you biggrin.png

The questions will be asked.

It's now perfectly obvious that the players have sided with Eva. By xmas Mourinho will be out and Eva managing the team biggrin.png

Will be known in the future as "Eva's revenge" its all karma .Mind you I said here at the back end of last season that the Chelsea back 4 would not see out another season ,the signs were there.Now they

are leaking goals like a sieve. Europa League is looking a distinct possibilty.Might be time to recruit Harry Redknapp with Dr Eva as his right hand girl and Jose can move on.

not only broken up they are leaking goals like a sieve

.Mind you I said here at the back end of last season that the Chelsea back 4 would not see out another season ,

you are repeating yourself on the above line,like a broken record player

just like a old senile fool

if poss come back with a new gig, but with your limited footy knowledge and brain capacity, perhaps mission impossiblelaugh.png

Insanity is repeating the same mistake time after time and expecting a different result. {talking about Smokie continuing to read the posts of a certain poster and then getting annoyed all over again} tongue.png

Au contraire sir...I'm having a whale of a time! thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

.Mind you I said here at the back end of last season that the Chelsea back 4 would not see out another season ,

you are repeating yourself on the above line,like a broken record player

just like a old senile fool

if poss come back with a new gig, but with your limited footy knowledge and brain capacity, perhaps mission impossiblelaugh.png

Is that your message to Mourinho?

<whistling an old Sting tune>

No title for you lot this time around....the sack by Xmas oh yeah....its how these new age clubs work kiddo!

Insanity is repeating the same mistake time after time and expecting a different result. {talking about Smokie continuing to read the posts of a certain poster and then getting annoyed all over again} tongue.png

Put the twerp on ignore like most others havewink.png

Put the twerp on ignore like most others havewink.png

Soon mate...I'm having my fun first.

no cobber .sorry u got it wrong

insanity is when u have a pair of spuds knuckle heads,exchanging posts with each other,hurling personal insults,country of oringin racial abuse,and grammer taunts

not footy related at all, most enjoy bit of tribal abuse banter,taken in good spirit, but the clique cannot handle that at all,they resort to the above that i have posted,just no fortitude drongo,s

all in all,its water off a ducks back for me,i have,nt even polished my pair of doc martenssmile.png

E/S will continue to post without fear or favour,and i know the clique are opening the widow and reading my posts,the curiosty always get the better of any one,.including my selfsmile.png

to all my fans on the footy forum. have a lovely afternoon/,eveningbiggrin.png

• Like 1

As soon as I saw the starting line up for this match, I feared the worst. With Willian employed in the centre of midfield and Pedro still getting acclimatised to the teams tactics, Ivanovic has been exposed to the pacy winger of which he has no answer. What annoyed me was that Rahman was on the bench but instead of throwing him into the mix, he left the paceless ponce on to be ridiculed time and time again. It's taken Mourinho four games to admit that "some of the team are letting the rest of the side down". The big worry is he's incapable or unwilling to identify the crap.

My eyes were glued to Ivanovic and Fabregas throughout the game, to see any semblance of improvement. There was none and only Mourinho knows why they remained on the pitch until the end. All he's doing is destroying the confidence of the rest of the team by continuing with this madness. Hazard is playing like there's a millstone around his neck. If there was anything positive to come out of this game, it was the introduction of Kenedy who looked a player with bundles of pace and trickery. Mind you, I thought that about Gael Kakuta in his first appearance.

• Like 2