Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Mourinho..Balotelli of managers..sorry Balotelli has zero Charisma, zero talent and zero titles (except when he was am inter sub!). Criticism of JM is a bit harsh

he does do what it says on the tin..put trophies on the table., Only be a top level pro manager since 2002-2003 season 2 CL 1 UEFA countless national leagues

and cups to boot..as he said in Spain.."The only one, not the special one" only one to win leagues in ENgland, Portugal, Italy and Spain!

I think you're find that Keith was comparing their present surly demeanours,not their achievements Delboy.

Mourinho..Balotelli of managers..sorry Balotelli has zero Charisma, zero talent and zero titles (except when he was am inter sub!). Criticism of JM is a bit harsh

he does do what it says on the tin..put trophies on the table., Only be a top level pro manager since 2002-2003 season 2 CL 1 UEFA countless national leagues

and cups to boot..as he said in Spain.."The only one, not the special one" only one to win leagues in ENgland, Portugal, Italy and Spain!

And still a turdcutter after all these years.biggrin.png

Since the arrival of LVG i think most people including the tabloid hacks have become bored with Mourinho affected persona. In LVG they see a guy that is what he is; totally unpredictable and slightly mad!! Jose's just an odious little cretin seeking attention.

Back to what goes on the pitch, its a bit daunting that Chelsea seem to have gone into a slump yet still can't be beaten! My bet is they'll win the league by twelve points or about.

Some of the players performance levels have dropped from the start of the season. Costa's lay off halted the momentum we had built up and,although we are unbeaten still, we are struggling to see teams off. I expect a tough game at Anfield on Saturday, with few goals.

And still a turdcutter after all these years.biggrin.png

Since the arrival of LVG i think most people including the tabloid hacks have become bored with Mourinho affected persona. In LVG they see a guy that is what he is; totally unpredictable and slightly mad!! Jose's just an odious little cretin seeking attention.

Back to what goes on the pitch, its a bit daunting that Chelsea seem to have gone into a slump yet still can't be beaten! My bet is they'll win the league by twelve points or about.

Some of the players performance levels have dropped from the start of the season. Costa's lay off halted the momentum we had built up and,although we are unbeaten still, we are struggling to see teams off. I expect a tough game at Anfield on Saturday, with few goals.

I agree about the Anfield fixture. They really have to put in a performance after fielding a second string midweek and the press will be waiting to hammer Rodgers.

Have to say i'm really looking forward to this one. This ones right up Mourinho's street, with both sides seeing the fixture as a start to getting some momentum back.

TBH I don´t think it has anything to do with LVG more Mou himself not being polemic or winding anyone up. He is just telling the truth as it is and the old tabloid hacks have got nothing to write about. Like when he said he cant mention anything afout referees cos he´ll get sconded yet other can say what they like and nothing happenes (read fat sam or example or sir Whingealot the whinging Scotsman) Mou say somethhing he gets a touch line ban even something very slight and candid! yet other managers can grapple other managers like Arsen Whinger nothing happens..yet look at Mou´s record last season critical of the FA an PL for not assisting Pl teams in the CL with fixture pile ups, congestion and big derbies post or pre CL games..look what just so happenes to have happened by sheer coinidence..Chelsea play each one of the top 6 before or immediately after a CL encounter!

Ido think we will beat Liverpool tomorrow

My Team:for tomorrow

Courtois

Azplicueta, Ivanovic, Terry Cahil ...Zouma Luis on the bench.

Matic, Fabregast Oscar, Hazard Schurlle...... Salah, Willian Ramierez on the bench.

Costa up front Drogba on the bench!

Internationals coming up JT get a nice break as will Drogba at very least with luck Costa pull out of internationals!

eh?....and there was me thinking he set up the Premiership winning goal for City in 2012....One of us has been dreaminglaugh.png

• Like 1

Wasted some great opportunities in the first half,which could have finished it there and then.........but a wins a win. Well done boys

Yep should have buried us the first, but we should have had a pen in the second

Here's a commemorative doll

post-102811-0-90754800-1415475423_thumb.

• Like 1

Wasted some great opportunities in the first half,which could have finished it there and then.........but a wins a win. Well done boys

attachicon.gif

Should have means nothing! You should have had a "goal" chopped off 2005 Champions League Semi final..Should have beaten Palace what 6 months ago! Should have kept Suarez,Should have could have´s! Should nt have bought Rickie Lambert or Baloitelli!

3 points in the bag and a further 3 ahead of Man Sh*tty as per last International Break Liverpool completely out of the picture now at 15 points back, United out of it too Arsenal and Spurts both 9 points back (if they win) ahh well just keep our eyes on Southampton! ..

attachicon.gif

Should have means nothing! You should have had a "goal" chopped off 2005 Champions League Semi final..Should have beaten Palace what 6 months ago! Should have kept Suarez,Should have could have´s! Should nt have bought Rickie Lambert or Baloitelli!

3 points in the bag and a further 3 ahead of Man Sh*tty as per last International Break Liverpool completely out of the picture now at 15 points back, United out of it too Arsenal and Spurts both 9 points back (if they win) ahh well just keep our eyes on Southampton! ..

Still bitter about that "goal" i see. biggrin.png

Come on, your star studded squad, the envy of envy of football fans countrywide is going to win the league by a very considerable distance. Get over it.

• Like 2

attachicon.gif

Still bitter about that "goal" i see. biggrin.png

Come on, your star studded squad, the envy of envy of football fans countrywide is going to win the league by a very considerable distance. Get over it.

As much as I would like to agree with you Mr. C, I won't be shouting from the roof tops until at least the New Year. I'm not ecstatic with this idea of allowing the opposition to come into the game, after we get our noses in front. It gives them confidence and puts undue pressure on our defence.

attachicon.gif

I was replying to Mad Dog's "could" comment I couldn't give a monkey's about losing, we are where we are and I can accept that.

You however have lost this one with that hilarious playground retort clap2.gif and by doing so have exposed you true identity #PishFlaps45

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

attachicon.gif

I was replying to Mad Dog's "could" comment I couldn't give a monkey's about losing, we are where we are and I can accept that.

You however have lost this one with that hilarious playground retort clap2.gifand by doing so have exposed you true identity #PishFlaps45

I don't think he is PishFlaps, but he's got potential !w00t.gif

• Like 2

You however have lost this one with that hilarious playground retort clap2.gifand by doing so have exposed you true identity #PishFlaps45

I don't think he is PishFlaps, but he's got potential !w00t.gif

No idea who you mean by Pishflaps45 or who you think I may be. I am I! me, the one and only..(had difficulty logging in past few days Derek M, Derek J M and Derek Marshall are all the same person..myself!

Still a win Vs WBA will make us best start to a permier league season ever beating our own record of 31 points from opening 12 matches! Beat Sunderland and Spurs also and best ever start to top flight season in history! Looking like a 1 horse race still 27 hurdles to go! I looking for 100+ points, unbeaten, a goal scoring record and the Champions League!

Edited by Derek J M

attachicon.gifchelsea-rent-boy.jpg

Bobby Bobby Bobby .......is there is no end to your classless toys and cartoons and assorted pictures............facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif MAN UP!!

• Like 2

Nice results all round this weeend Arsenal, Spurs United and Liverpool all and truely out of sight now! Cruisng well ahead of City..next rund of matches see´s

United play Arsenal..how much further will they fall behind? might as well give em all a 10 point handicap just to make it interesting!

Nice results all round this weeend Arsenal, Spurs United and Liverpool all and truely out of sight now! Cruisng well ahead of City..next rund of matches see´s

United play Arsenal..how much further will they fall behind? might as well give em all a 10 point handicap just to make it interesting!

Yes well done for being the champions before Xmas, many teams have had this claim to fame and ended up with egg on their face, but this time I think you are just too good to collapse. Edited by nev

Bobby Bobby Bobby .......is there is no end to your classless toys and cartoons and assorted pictures............facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif MAN UP!!

To be fair Mad Dog, the last lot were in protest against the constant ramblings of your cohort and good friend PishFlaps. Didn't want to post them, but had to make a stand. I will endeavour to refrain in the future wai2.gif

To be fair Mad Dog, the last lot were in protest against the constant ramblings of your cohort and good friend PishFlaps. Didn't want to post them, but had to make a stand. I will endeavour to refrain in the future wai2.gif

Mad Dog did make some glib comment once about it not being about the money which was highly amusing! the only fly in the ointment of the big bucks was Ferguson.

Despite the reservations of OG, my confidence in Chelsea this season is not simply based on the performances of Costa and Fabregas. Its more about the rock solid defense, the team organization and the workrate of nearly all the players on and off the ball. Other teams and coaches should take note.

• Like 1

Bobby Bobby Bobby .......is there is no end to your classless toys and cartoons and assorted pictures............facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif MAN UP!!

Mad Dog did make some glib comment once about it not being about the money which was highly amusing! the only fly in the ointment of the big bucks was Ferguson.

Despite the reservations of OG, my confidence in Chelsea this season is not simply based on the performances of Costa and Fabregas. Its more about the rock solid defense, the team organization and the workrate of nearly all the players on and off the ball. Other teams and coaches should take note.

yep. against us on saturday they were so well-drilled and pressed us into having absolutely no space whatsoever. they're the best XI in the division by a distance at the moment and they will almost certainly cruise to the league title. starts with a top goalkeeper, through an organized and hardworking defence, great screen in front of them in matic, great workrate and ability in their attacking midfield three and a top striker. oh and it's possibly that ivanovic is the best player in the premier league. lad doesn't have a single weakness.

i don't think they'll win the champions league as they're not quite in the same bracket as madrid, bayern etc. but they seem streets ahead of everything else in england right now.

Respect wai2.gif

"glib comment it,s not about the money" So where did your big spending get you last season..............oh i know your still in your 10th year of transition,how "Highly Amusing" is that. How about man u and the money they spent last year.. got them a Trophy or a top 4 finish did it........or maybe it will this year,and City no sign of Champions league success in the near future for them........early days i know but did Southampton or West Ham go out and spend millions and millions or Swansea and Newcastle.

It,s not all about the money........is it.

Keith, your argument is so hopelessly flawed and i think you know it.

We, as did Liverpool, had to weaken to spend the 100m in so much as we had to sell our one world class player. This, as you well know is a huge difference, non comparable to strengthening year after year buying in world class players. i might also add that we sold a further 25m worth of players. Its called balancing the books. Whilst Chelsea have made the effort to adhere to FFP the spending in recent years has been huge and i haven't begun to discuss the wages to you which plays a huge part in securing transfers that others just cannot compete with.

Then only surprise to me last summer was Mourinho not getting a better quality back up to Costa as that really is the only potential weakness in your squad.

Yes Keith its all about the money when it comes to winning leagues as yourselves and City have proven.

Edited by carmine

Yes Keith its all about the money when it comes to winning leagues as yourselves and City have proven.

Who has fielded the most expensive team in the prem this year?

i would have thought United but its not relevant to what i am talking about.

I am talking about season upon season of buying world/top class players and without having to weaken by selling, in order to do so.

"glib comment it,s not about the money" So where did your big spending get you last season..............oh i know your still in your 10th year of transition,how "Highly Amusing" is that. How about man u and the money they spent last year.. got them a Trophy or a top 4 finish did it........or maybe it will this year,and City no sign of Champions league success in the near future for them........early days i know but did Southampton or West Ham go out and spend millions and millions or Swansea and Newcastle.

You obviously havn't been reading the posts on here, it's not about big spending, it's about net spending, a team can have a big spend of say 120m and sell players to the tune of 200m and they've actually weakened the team ! where as a team that might only spend 40m have actually strengthened the team.

For your info :

# Net Spend last 5 Years Purchased Gross Sold Nett Per Season 1 Manchester City £439,450,000 £147,400,000 £292,050,000 £58,410,000 2 Chelsea £471,609,000 £188,400,000 £283,209,000 £56,641,800 3 Manchester United £356,300,000 £73,600,000 £282,700,000 £56,540,000 4 Liverpool £351,950,000 £216,020,000 £135,930,000 £27,186,000 5 Arsenal £244,525,000 £160,300,000 £84,225,000 £16,845,000 6 West Ham £93,100,000 £12,800,000 £80,300,000 £16,060,000 7 Queesn Park Rangers £106,600,000 £32,750,000 £73,850,000 £14,770,000 8 Stoke City £61,475,000 £7,100,000 £54,375,000 £10,875,000 9 Hull City £71,675,000 £23,750,000 £47,925,000 £9,585,000 10 Sunderland £117,630,000 £88,550,000 £29,080,000 £5,816,000 11 Aston Villa £100,350,000 £72,450,000 £27,900,000 £5,580,000 12 Southampton £130,250,000 £106,350,000 £23,900,000 £4,780,000 15 West Bromwich Albion £47,020,000 £25,009,000 £22,011,000 £4,402,200 14 Leicester £23,000,000 £3,850,000 £19,150,000 £3,830,000 15 Crystal Palace £37,950,000 £18,900,000 £19,050,000 £3,810,000 16 Swansea £62,375,000 £46,660,000 £15,715,000 £3,143,000 17 Newcastle £99,550,000 £93,300,000 £6,250,000 £1,250,000 18 Everton £88,000,000 £84,016,000 £3,984,000 £796,800 19 Burnley £9,900,000 £20,350,000 -£10,450,000 -£2,090,000 20 Tottenham £223,650,000 £236,500,000 -£12,850,000 -£2,570,000

You obviously havn't been reading the posts on here, it's not about big spending, it's about net spending, a team can have a big spend of say 120m and sell players to the tune of 200m and they've actually weakened the team ! where as a team that might only spend 40m have actually strengthened the team.

For your info :

# Net Spend last 5 Years Purchased Gross Sold Nett Per Season 1 Manchester City £439,450,000 £147,400,000 £292,050,000 £58,410,000 2 Chelsea £471,609,000 £188,400,000 £283,209,000 £56,641,800 3 Manchester United £356,300,000 £73,600,000 £282,700,000 £56,540,000 4 Liverpool £351,950,000 £216,020,000 £135,930,000 £27,186,000 5 Arsenal £244,525,000 £160,300,000 £84,225,000 £16,845,000 6 West Ham £93,100,000 £12,800,000 £80,300,000 £16,060,000 7 Queesn Park Rangers £106,600,000 £32,750,000 £73,850,000 £14,770,000 8 Stoke City £61,475,000 £7,100,000 £54,375,000 £10,875,000 9 Hull City £71,675,000 £23,750,000 £47,925,000 £9,585,000 10 Sunderland £117,630,000 £88,550,000 £29,080,000 £5,816,000 11 Aston Villa £100,350,000 £72,450,000 £27,900,000 £5,580,000 12 Southampton £130,250,000 £106,350,000 £23,900,000 £4,780,000 15 West Bromwich Albion £47,020,000 £25,009,000 £22,011,000 £4,402,200 14 Leicester £23,000,000 £3,850,000 £19,150,000 £3,830,000 15 Crystal Palace £37,950,000 £18,900,000 £19,050,000 £3,810,000 16 Swansea £62,375,000 £46,660,000 £15,715,000 £3,143,000 17 Newcastle £99,550,000 £93,300,000 £6,250,000 £1,250,000 18 Everton £88,000,000 £84,016,000 £3,984,000 £796,800 19 Burnley £9,900,000 £20,350,000 -£10,450,000 -£2,090,000 20 Tottenham £223,650,000 £236,500,000 -£12,850,000 -£2,570,000

We can certainly see where your big spending got you !

Like Fergie never spent big bucks or never used to out spend his rivals..b*llocks he broke UK transfer record a few times and of course he never shelled out millions on guys like Veron, Van nostlerooy Man United were the kings of shelling out the dough for top players until someone knocked them off their perch, first a certain Jack Walker followed a while later by some Russian and a some Arab Shiek..well boo hoo! but by any means they didnt half splash the cash back in the day! (as did liverpool too during the 70´s and 80´s..every successful side has spent big! Even Forrest too first million pound signings.

Not quite celebrating the title yet but United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal can forget about it, as bad as form may/can drop I just dont see Chelsea losing 4/5 more matches than the aforementioned teams will, we may even drop 8 points but question is will be 8 more than city?

Still Shame on em all if a small team that sold half their better players and lost their manager is the only one putting up a challange!