Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

8 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

certainly did,with my C/sea glasses on , and a beer lao dark, to give them a good polish

still slagging the Governor,keep it going , you are just making a  right, bloody Galah out of yourself,  layed off  Hazard The Destroyer,that was nice

very important win, thought all players  put in a very good stint,with The Rat  leading the pack, Pedro in this form,  is a handfull, for any defender marking him

think The Rat may have, earn,t a run on place,leave that  to Conte The Great One to decide

summing up , good team performance,from all angles

its a lovely morning to all

In fairness it was a bit chilly for mittens.....

Other than the guv'nor catching a cold that was a big win for Chelsea.  Who is the Rat?

11 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Don't think that was a free kick for them for  there equaliser and time should have been up anyway  Nice marking for there goal. Swansea are always in this game because they do relatively f uck all so they don't expend any energy.

Poor planning for defending that free kick. It was long and straight so why leave a bloody great space for Llorente et al to run into? If you defend deeper, you're running on to the ball instead of back pedalling.

• Like 2

In fairness it was a bit chilly for mittens.....

Other than the guv'nor catching a cold that was a big win for Chelsea.  Who is the Rat?

Fabregas, I think it's a reference back to when Jose got sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah...good luck with that. The only way we can lose this is if 5 players don't come out for the second half.

Maybe a tad over confident there KS

Need to kill it off soon soon

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Hammered ?

yes  ,

by C/sea,s Dynamic Duo,

The Governor,  and Hazard  The Destroyer,   goals,

the players that,  you and O/G,   continually  of late,   have rubbished  their performances, on a slightest bit of whim, and E/S has  proudly defended both players, to the hilt,on your poor comments,or judgement

absoulately a vital win away(first in four from memory) and in my mind, a potential bannana skin,with M/City and Totts winning their matchs prior,to kick off

thus retaining 10 point gap, with 11 matchs to go

its another brick in the wall,  to securing the 2016/17 E.P.L title, but more bricks are needed , before its completed

its a Pink Floyd good morning to all

Edited by evenstevens
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

yes  ,

by C/sea,s Dynamic Duo,

The Governor,  and Hazard  The Destroyer,   goals,

the players that,  you and O/G,   continually  of late,   have rubbished  their performances, on a slightest bit of whim, and E/S has  proudly defended both players, to the hilt,on your poor comments,or judgement

absoulately a vital win away(first in four from memory) and in my mind, a potential bannana skin,with M/City and Totts winning their matchs prior,to kick off

thus retaining 10 point gap, with 11 matchs to go

its another brick in the wall,  to securing the 2016/17 E.P.L title, but more bricks are needed , before its completed

its a Pink Floyd good morning to all

Just saying as it was at the time. No more and no less criticism or praise than they deserved. Anyway, that was an excellent performance. Luiz, Hazard and Kante were flawless with the rest not that far behind. With the control of the ball we possessed, West Ham became more and more deflated. A fantastic flowing move at pace for the first goal, beginning with a typical Kante interception, Pedro linking up with Hazard to produce a fine finish. Costa's goal, a sort of thrust in the groin area, very reminicent of the abyssmal Tommy Harmer's one and only goal back in the 60's,  killed the game off. Even conceding, with only 30 secs. to go, was timely!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You lot are resembling an unstoppable train.

Will Costa be with you next season?

I would say no. Get rid for something north of 30 mil and get Lukaku back imo. Lukaku wins nearly everything in the air...Costa doesn't even get off the ground....too busy eyeing up the defender and wether he is going to doo him or not. imo

• Like 2

I would say no. Get rid for something north of 30 mil and get Lukaku back imo. Lukaku wins nearly everything in the air...Costa doesn't even get off the ground....too busy eyeing up the defender and wether he is going to doo him or not. imo

Social media was full of Costa haters last night. Generally CFC fans slating him for doing not a lot.
But.... we all know playing a lone striker has this effect. He had a chance and took it.

I'd rather have Costa in my chosen team than any other BPL striker at the moment, simple

• Like 1

Just now, MrTrip said:

Social media was full of Costa haters last night. Generally CFC fans slating him for doing not a lot.
But.... we all know playing a lone striker has this effect. He had a chance and took it.

I'd rather have Costa in my chosen team than any other BPL striker at the moment, simple

More than the likes of Kane.....really!!

Kane missed the first seven weeks of the season and has still scored more.   And he doesn't need wooly mittens cos its chilly!!

Anyway, that aside Costa has done a very good job for Chelsea but probably off at the end of the season?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Who the <deleted> is Mittens going to doo?!!!   He's a big pussy!!

30 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

www.theshedend.com ...Costa has been getting it every week from fans that are at the game as well as the armchair ones...not one positive word in his favour...until he scores. Hold up play awareness of what's around him 1st touch,dribbling taking himself out of the game by standing in an offside position,you name it...its all there. Still the f ukker does bang em in.

Edited by keithsimmonds
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, champers said:

You'll miss Costa when he's gone. That said, I really like the look of Gabbiadini at Southampton. He would suit your style of play better than Lukaku IMO.

They miss Costa possibly, pending on who they replace him with.  Thoroughly dislikable individual but theres no questioning he scores goals and thats what he's paid to do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

..... Costa didn,t do f uck all as usual imo but right place right time.

you are nothing but a galah !!!! any number nine striker , main mission is to score goals and to do that, of course you have to be in the right time and place,, The Governor is  carrying   it out to the letter  ,to this point of the season

so whats your beef, Petals, or what are you smoking???

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Will Costa be with you next season?

i certainly hope so,  a  stormy petrel,and a walking time bomb,no doubt about that,but scores goals, and under Conte The Great One,s  care ,he has improved his temperent quite a lot, think no one can dispute that fact, but that Chinks money will be a deciding factor etc etc,for him leaving

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

..Costa doesn't even get off the ground....too busy eyeing up the defender and wether he is going to doo him or not. imo

the Galah Petals  is at it again,The Governor,s  scoring  record this season is 17 GOALS , 5 ASSISTS. from 25 matches played ,coming up three seaons,overall has a scoring record ratio of approx 1.8 matchs per goal, only second to M/Citys Aquero,during this time frame,and best since the Mighty Drogba,and he cannot get off the ground,too busy with defenders linning him up,   etc etc what a load of fluffin b/s,you sure are having a nice puff of that Fat Jolly, Petals ,please pass it around

51 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Had to google galah.

Maybe Keith's beef with Costa is the same as mine with Aguero; he scores but doesn't graft for the team, that is until Jesus knocked him off his perch and showed scoring AND grafting is required - he's shown recently he can do it when he wants/needs to.

thats  a  big  maybe..B.B.

very certain that Conte would pull the plug on The Governor,  if he was,nt meeting his demands in all facets of the game, on and off the pitch,already  done it , with him,  sucessfully(the Chinks   bid)

Petals only a very short time  ago was giving Hazard  the one, two, three  Doc Martens job, on his form etc  etc  and he is heading towards his vintage year 2 yrs back with 11 goals and four assists (from my memory)so far, thus combining both players ,they have  scored 28 goals this season ,and with O/G, ,  they   are nailing ,  these players to the cross,   on that form,  fluff me dead,   they must think we are ten points behind and not ten ahead ,both players have capitalised on all players contribitions putting in the hard yakka that allows them  to get their act together,particular  The Governor, honestly he can loiter around all fluffing day for mine ,whilst  he is knocking in the goals at this rate

things may change,but to this stage of the season both Harzard  and The Governor have done a sterling job,to get C/sea to top of the pile.take half of their goals scored way,we would be out of the top four, munch on that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Had to google galah.

Maybe Keith's beef with Costa is the same as mine with Aguero; he scores but doesn't graft for the team, that is until Jesus knocked him off his perch and showed scoring AND grafting is required - he's shown recently he can do it when he wants/needs to.

Aguerro got himself suspended for 7 games in the 1st half of the season and I think his indiscipline is counting against him with Pep. Fernandinho has found himself playing at full back: possibly a coded message to him on the same issue.